Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guys, your both posting in the fun forum, already, so can you try to limit the spamage to there? :amuse and be careful with your words. for a second i thought you meant yomiko when you said the librarian
 

radical3113

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i guess that smiley av and sig will affect you over time. it's evening here in the uk so ive basically spent my day already. how come u aint gonna do nuffin? go shoot some hoops ................lazy
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? Dont even think like that rabb. I would never say anything so mean to PY. Shes the best!
Anyway its 1:26 where i am. Im gonna play ball later. Nobody gets to the court until at least 5 o clock. Thats when the library closes so after that ill go. I need a job. Im gonna pick up an application for Chucky Cheese and then fill one out for Wendy's. Damn i need a job! I need money to pay for DECA.
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I gone for just a few minutes and people starts coming up in here LOL

Well when your finished tell me, I dont want to be cursed:darn
I've got a bad news,.. :bored good luck with the curse,.. even my spirit could not stand up with the power of that curse :worship2 ,.. rabb u too, be carefull ! dont walk into the street with your eyes blindfolded....
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:rofl LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
I didnt believe him either >_>

(the mod-chans might warn you again about the forum being PG, edit fast:oh )
who would believe him?

warning? again? why? O_o

on the other hand it wouldnt be a real hangout thread if i didnt get warned atleast twice i guess :shifty

:XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
finally! volume 8!!! :wtf last night i was waiting for vol 7 to be filled but no one would post! :yelling it was only 5 more!!! i wanted 1st post... :scry
You had 107 (second top poster) and i had 73, joint third :XD. Anyway here is the first 10.
gdupninja 112
iThePirate 107
PaperYomiko 73
rabb 73
Imperium 73
Zwivix 73
~Lilium~ 69
LadyHatake 44
Gold Knight 41
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic 41
yay! i got 6th place!!! :XD :wtf can't believe yet XD
:notrust I am not a spammer....:smile-big
yes u are! :p

Haha that boy ninja had the most posts in the last hang out thread. I had no idea i had that much. Anyway im about to kick the librarians ass. They are trying to fine me for something i already returned. They are saying its like 5 days late which is not true. Even if it was that late why didnt they tell me something? Those morons!
who ninja?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
alright, so the pats/colts game is on at four, on channle 5 (so i dont forget)
I was pretty nervous about it from the beginning when I realized the Colts didn't have Marvin Harrison and Tony Ugoh. I don't think that losing two of our linebackers hurt that much though because we were going to have to do a 4-2-5 formation anyway. Then we lost Anthony Gonzalez early on... ouch.

So we pretty much had to hand the game over to Addai and the defense. And they didn't do a bad job, but I guess in the end it wasn't enough against a completely healthy Pats offensive team. Still, the Colts should be pretty proud that they managed to lead the Pats most of the game despite being shorthanded.

So the Colts will be going to New England in the playoffs this year, I guess. I wonder if the winter conditions won't hurt the Pats more than the Colts this time around, though, since the Colts obviously have a better running back this time. And I don't think I've ever seen Randy Moss run in the snow...

Well, I guess we'll see.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Still, the Colts should be pretty proud that they managed to lead the Pats most of the game despite being shorthanded.
I think they can be proud of more than just that. It was really Indy's game, imho. For the most part, I was more impressed with their level of play than the Pats, especially on defense. But overall, it was a great game for both sides, and just a great game to watch, as predicted...close games like that are so stressful, but so much more worth it than one-sided tramplings :amuse

and btw, Addai is ridiculous. That guy can run like hell :blink
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was pretty nervous about it from the beginning.
i know how you feel x.x i feel like i just had a heart attack.

So the Colts will be going to New England in the playoffs this year, I guess. I wonder if the winter conditions won't hurt the Pats more than the Colts this time around, though, since the Colts obviously have a better running back this time. And I don't think I've ever seen Randy Moss run in the snow...
idk about that... the pats are more used to the snow... but you do have Vinatieri now... he is THE superbowl winner.... :scry

I think they can be proud of more than just that. It was really Indy's game, imho. For the most part, I was more impressed with their level of play than the Pats, especially on defense. But overall, it was a great game for both sides, and just a great game to watch, as predicted...close games like that are so stressful, but so much more worth it than one-sided tramplings :amuse

and btw, Addai is ridiculous. That guy can run like hell :blink
ya, i was yelling at the screen a lot when ever he got the ball :sweat when we got the ball right after the touchdown that put us ahead, i yelled with my hands in the air, and jumped.. and scraped my knuckles on the ceiling >_>; i kinda lost some skin XD but nothin broken :p

ok, i've got to say this, cus it was buggin the hell outta me. but first let me say, the colts played awesome, i was sure they had won, they were finding all of our holes threwout the first half... but i was about ready to kill those damn refs... that was some bullsh... general grr-ness. rawr even.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, the Pats-Colts games have always had spotty refereeing, in the past and present and I guess it's gonna always be that way. Usually it's against the Colts mostly though, but it did seem that this time Pats did get most of the bad calls.

But there's always going to be a bad call or two in these games, all you can hope is it doesn't go against you, I guess.

@ Paper, yes, Addai is amazing. I actually think he's even better than Edgerrin James was. Peyton was definitely born lucky, to have had Marshall Faulk, Edge, and now this guy... Heh.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i know how you feel x.x i feel like i just had a heart attack.
me too! :XD

idk about that... the pats are more used to the snow... but you do have Vinatieri now... he is THE superbowl winner.... :scry
we are used to snow here in New England? :blink imho, we have a serious lack of snow days around here :noworry I didn't even bother putting on my snow tires last year :darn

and I miss Vinatieri :crying except what was with that kick in the first quarter? did someone get a hand on it or something? :blink I was shocked that he missed, shocked! :omg

Yeah, the Pats-Colts games have always had spotty refereeing, in the past and present and I guess it's gonna always be that way. Usually it's against the Colts mostly though, but it did seem that this time Pats did get most of the bad calls.
It seems like they were pretty overly enthusiastic about those offensive pass interference calls, like the one on Moss in....I can't remember what quarter, fourth maybe? But some of those defensive penalties on us were good calls, it wasn't all bad refereeing. Gaah that just drove me crazy, such a close game and we are racking up all these penalties? Come on, this is when it's most important to play clean, no mistakes if you can help it :notrust

But yeah, inconsistent referring is really annoying, I know this well. Nothing more frustrating than playing in a game where you're putting everything on the line, and you're getting these bad calls against you....gaaaahhh I remember some lacrosse games where I thought I'd go insane!! :darn


Anyway, Ichi might eat our brains for turning this into another sport thread :shifty He'll eat your brains anyway, I have diplomatic immunity :oh

Ah! But I do have something to say that's completely unrelated to sports :amuse I made the best grilled cheese sandwich EVER tonight for dinner! Go me! :whoo
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we are used to snow here in New England? :blink imho, we have a serious lack of snow days around here :noworry I didn't even bother putting on my snow tires last year :darn
okay, so maybe we aren't that used to it, but we got more than the carolina's i'd wager. but, good news, i heard we are supposed to have a really mild winter this year (of coarse, here in syracuse, anything less than a foot of snow a day is concidered mild x.x)
and I miss Vinatieri :crying except what was with that kick in the first quarter? did someone get a hand on it or something? :blink I was shocked that he missed, shocked! :omg
i actually missed each teams first drive, including vinni's kick. was forced to watch the nascar race :darn
It seems like they were pretty overly enthusiastic about those offensive pass interference calls, like the one on Moss in....I can't remember what quarter, fourth maybe? But some of those defensive penalties on us were good calls, it wasn't all bad refereeing. Gaah that just drove me crazy, such a close game and we are racking up all these penalties? Come on, this is when it's most important to play clean, no mistakes if you can help it :notrust
how ironic is it to hear a pats fan say that this year? XD i was just defending the pats against a bunch of people a little while ago. they were saying we should lose a super bowl ring, or have to forfiet the season, etc. but i defended them. might of even changed a few minds. most of them didnt even know that it was only the jets we were accused of cheating against. and, i mean, its the jets. who needs to cheat against them? new york has three football teams, and they all suck XD

Anyway, Ichi might eat our brains for turning this into another sport thread :shifty He'll eat your brains anyway, I have diplomatic immunity :oh

Ah! But I do have something to say that's completely unrelated to sports :amuse I made the best grilled cheese sandwich EVER tonight for dinner! Go me! :whoo
another reason to want to be a mod :notrust any other way i can keep himn from trying to eat my brain? besides the usual violence?

and grats on the sandwhich :p but now i want one... crap! :crying we dont have any tomato soup. you need tomato soup with grill cheese...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
guys, your both posting in the fun forum, already, so can you try to limit the spamage to there? :amuse
Dont encourage them! they already spammed the "tpam" thread:amuse
I've got a bad news,.. :bored good luck with the curse,.. even my spirit could not stand up with the power of that curse
Who is going to save us then?:oh


*Goes off to put on his cape*XD
dont walk into the street with your eyes blindfolded....
Who would do that, though -_-;
on the other hand it wouldnt be a real hangout thread if i didnt get warned atleast twice i guess
True, very true. But this time i wont be with you, the college work is mounting higher and higher and higher:amuse
finally! volume 8!!! :wtf last night i was waiting for vol 7 to be filled but no one would post! :yelling it was only 5 more!!! i wanted 1st post... :scry
But i got the 1000th post :woo
yes u are!
So blunt!:scry what have I ever done to you....
who ninja?
He means himself..for some reason he likes talking in the third person -_-;
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i actually missed each teams first drive, including vinni's kick. was forced to watch the nascar race :darn
It was a weird-looking kick. It was as if there had been some kind of breeze that blew the ball off target. The only thing I can think of is that Vinatieri must have goofed on his kicking motion somehow. It was the first time he ever missed a kick in the Dome.

most of them didnt even know that it was only the jets we were accused of cheating against. and, i mean, its the jets. who needs to cheat against them? new york has three football teams, and they all suck XD
That's true, but it's the principle of the thing... it was breaking the rules. Even Belichick admitted that he was "misinterpreting the rules." Not to mention that they've probably done it in the past, especially in the Super Bowls that were close games. Not that we can do anything about it now, but it was a serious enough offense that the Commish had to do something about it.

Heh, joke here... what's the diff. between Peyton and Tom Brady's home videos?

In Peyton's, it's of his family. In Tom's, he has the Jets' defensive signals.

Just thought it was hilarious (heard it before the game yesterday.)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Well, i'm really late for this one. But I got 10th place on the last Hang Out Thread (actually tied with GK, but he got 9th out of alphabetical technicality :D). :D
And as for spammers, i hope there won't be any needs for warning to be given in this thread. :D
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
okay, so maybe we aren't that used to it, but we got more than the carolina's i'd wager. but, good news, i heard we are supposed to have a really mild winter this year (of coarse, here in syracuse, anything less than a foot of snow a day is concidered mild x.x)
Carolinas? I'd agree, they probably don't get much snow...but where did that come from? :blink The Colts are from Indiana :oh

meh, Syracuse is so cold :darn Since when did you live there, btw?

another reason to want to be a mod :notrust any other way i can keep himn from trying to eat my brain? besides the usual violence?
Extortion? :oh

and grats on the sandwhich :p but now i want one... crap! :crying we dont have any tomato soup. you need tomato soup with grill cheese...
I had it with butternut squash soup :love Sooo yummy, with the jalapeño cheese and mango chutney in the sandwich :drool

That's true, but it's the principle of the thing... it was breaking the rules. Even Belichick admitted that he was "misinterpreting the rules." Not to mention that they've probably done it in the past, especially in the Super Bowls that were close games.
I don't know much about these things, but this is my opinion. Belichick was wrong to do that against the Jets. Doesn't matter how good or bad the Jets are, whether we were winning or losing, or whatever the context, it was still wrong and frankly I find it pretty embarrassing. The fact that we were winning and had no need to resort to such things in the first place makes it even more embarrassing. However, I don't think it's fair to speculate on whether or not this was done in the past, and use that to diminish what the players and Patriots team has done in past seasons - or even their success this season, outside of the incident. Maybe they've done it before, maybe they haven't - we don't know, so it's not fair to assume. It's like the steroid scandals in baseball, taking one known incident of a player's abuse of steroids and using it to call into question their entire career, or at least their last several accomplishments, beyond what we can prove was affected by steroids. There may be a validity in doing that, yes, but until there's solid proof, I think the athletes should be given the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty, after all ;)

And for the record, I'd feel this way even if it wasn't the Patriots :amuse

And as for spammers, i hope there won't be any needs for warning to be given in this thread. :D
Agreed! Please, let's keep this thread fun but within rules :)
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
>_> shh. i dont know geography that early in the morning. now either, since i just woke up. i need caffeine in the worse way... and how come you guys keep pointing out all my stupid mistakes? i feel like an idiot in here now x.x

but i'd just like to say, i'd wager good money that i dont have that the pats aren't the only team to do this, just the first to get caught. i mean, there are how many thousands of seats in each stadium? anyone of them could have a guy with a camcorder focused on the other team's sideline. frankly, im surprised the pats were caught at all.

as for innocent until proven guilty, you dont actually believe that, do you? in this day and age, suspicion is all people need to know you're guilty. when you go to court nowadays, the police dont prove your guilt; you prove your innocence. its some bs... innocent until proven guilty is just an expression nowadays, nothing more.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was refering to myself Lilium. Sorry if I confused you.
What a nice day outside. The new month brought beautiful weather. Im definitly gonna go play ball today. There is a nice breeze and its like 70 degrees outside with a whole lotta sunshine.
Some of yall are lucky. Ive never even seen snow. I think snow has only been recorded like once in florida and it was only a little. It gets cold but not cold enough for snow. I wanna go somewhere with snow this winter. Ive never seen a real snowman. Did any of you make one when you were a kid? Was it fun?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
But i got the 1000th post :woo
:oh :laser *j/k*
impy~chwan said:
So blunt!:scry what have I ever done to you....
do i need a reason :confused

I was refering to myself Lilium. Sorry if I confused you.
What a nice day outside. The new month brought beautiful weather. Im definitly gonna go play ball today. There is a nice breeze and its like 70 degrees outside with a whole lotta sunshine.
Some of yall are lucky. Ive never even seen snow. I think snow has only been recorded like once in florida and it was only a little. It gets cold but not cold enough for snow. I wanna go somewhere with snow this winter. Ive never seen a real snowman. Did any of you make one when you were a kid? Was it fun?
i just came from VT so yeah i did make snowmen with my friends. i even made a snow dog.... :oh :XD

we are used to snow here in New England? :blink imho, we have a serious lack of snow days around here :noworry I didn't even bother putting on my snow tires last year :darn
is it snowing already?:omg

PY said:
But yeah, inconsistent referring is really annoying, I know this well. Nothing more frustrating than playing in a game where you're putting everything on the line, and you're getting these bad calls against you....gaaaahhh I remember some lacrosse games where I thought I'd go insane!! :darn
speaking of lacrosse.... :darn i had my frist game yesterday! :XD i'm not too good yet. i played low attack on each half. i think our team won... i'm not sure.... it was fun though my body aches allover now.... :(

and guess what? my friend and i were practicing on sunday at her place. and she threw a caterpillar and it hit me. my left eye's puffy right now cuz i just found out yesterday that it was an io moth caterpillar. which is supposed to be poisonous when you touch it... :oh

Anyway, Ichi might eat our brains for turning this into another sport thread :shifty He'll eat your brains anyway, I have diplomatic immunity :oh
:XD you always talk aobut sports PY! :hug
 

gluttony

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Ive never even seen snow. I think snow has only been recorded like once in florida and it was only a little. It gets cold but not cold enough for snow. I wanna go somewhere with snow this winter. Ive never seen a real snowman. Did any of you make one when you were a kid? Was it fun?
really? and i thought i was the only one!!! here in portugal there insn't a lot of snow because we are so close to the ocean, besides it's really hot (it's almost winter in here and i'm still wearing t-shirts every day:amuse ) ! in march i'm going to the lest countrys of europe, maybe slovenia (first time so i'm really excited:D , as any of you ever been there?) so i'm really hopping to see snow there!! now making a snowman?? i think that is asking too much;)

i even made a snow dog....
wow!!!!!:worship2 :yourock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top