Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gluttony

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
yeah lets forget the snow its not like either one of us is gonna get any. the joke is if we both lived in countries known for their snow we'd wanna go some where with a sunny beach. so technically we lose either way.
you should come to portugal:amuse its sunny and cheap and we have tons of water parks. until a few years ago i used to go there almost twice in a year!!
i've never gonne to disneyland. but i really wanted to snowbord someday (i heard spain has some good spots and since it is really close maybe i'll go there in december:D )
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
So since I've been talking too much sports lately... I'll change the subject.

So, who here has a sleeping problem?

If you do, actually, you might not be as bad as you might think... I once had a friend who would be so bad that he'd fall asleep standing at a traffic light while waiting for it to change. >.>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well for me its more of a problem sleeping when i should sleep and staying awake when i should be awake, i mean i can lay awake for 7 hours straight in my bed or i can as your friend fall asleep at the wrong moments. but i guess the two are connected though :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I have the same problem. At night I just feel more introspective, my mind's clear and I feel like I'm able to work things out better in my head. So, for instance, I like to draw at night, I've got the motivation, I feel like it, and I'm in the mood for it. I also like to hang out with my friends at night too, so I partied quite a bit at late-hours bars in college. In the day... all I want to do is sleep!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Lilium yeah my school has portables too. I dont like them because it can get real cold in there.
Anyway I wrote the beginning to my short story. The people that read it liked it. Ill post it tomarrow if anyone would like to read it. Im knida bored and very hungry but i dont have money. I got a referral today.:mad it was in Algebra 2 class again. I do not like the guy.
Yeah im more of a night person too. If i cant sleep ill stay up and watch anime dvds. I can write real good at night too.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so is a referral similar to a detention or what?i really don't know because i never really got in trouble in school
 

gluttony

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
gdupninja you're going to post you're story where? (in here? if it is i'll read it for sure =P)
i love writing at night too, i gees it's when i have the mood to do it. but i'm more the kind of person o paints a lot. not draw, paint =D and then when i'm finished with that there is acrilic ink all over around me:D that is the fun part of painting!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sometimes I think vampires had the right idea, night's the time to really be awake :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well when you get a referral you get internal suspension or IS.
@ Gluttony thats cool. I cant paint or draw so i need to learn. I suck when it comes to anything artisicic except Writing of course. Im pretty good. Other than that nada
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sorry about your luck, gdup :(
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@ Lilium yeah my school has portables too. I dont like them because it can get real cold in there.
cold? it's the other way around over here... it gets hot! do you have roofs on yours?

so is a referral similar to a detention or what?i really don't know because i never really got in trouble in school
all i know is that 3 ref=1 dentention.*maybe its less*.. and in my school 3 tardies is also = to a dention....

Well when you get a referral you get internal suspension or IS.
so you were in IS 2day? i almost got in IS a month ago. :darn the school made this stupid rule that there no sleeveless shirts aloud that are less wider than 4 fingers of your hand... i forgot about it... :oh *my mom had to bring me antoher shirt... :sweat*

Yeah thats real talk. I wanna see some damn mountains! Well anything actually hills,whatever. Id choose snowboarding. I can ride a skateboard so im confident i can keep my balance on a snowboard but like you said i aint trying to break my bones. Maybe one day ill see some snowy mountains. Maybe one day.
:XD yeah everythings flat over here... :XD VT is so mountain-y.... :oh

holy moly,.. its already page 4 ??
yeah. i'm surprised too... miss a day in the HO thread and its hard to catch up... :darn



anyone went to disney sea in japan ? i really2 want to go there :p iheard its pretty good
disney sea? i haven't heard of that... what is it? is it like disney land?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well the portables have roofs on them. At my school if you dont go to detention you get a referral and Saturday school. I got my Referal in 4th block so ill be in IS tomarrow. Its soooo boringggggggg. Im not gonna even go to school tomarrow. We have mock Florida Writing test anyway so a better reason not to go.

I got some letter at school saying since i got a level 4 or 5 on my Fcat last year I dont have to take the benchmark test. ( Bench mark test is a long ass test to see what you have learned)
( Fcat is the florida standardized comprehension test that you need to pass to go on to the next grade.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So since I've been talking too much sports lately... I'll change the subject.

So, who here has a sleeping problem?

If you do, actually, you might not be as bad as you might think... I once had a friend who would be so bad that he'd fall asleep standing at a traffic light while waiting for it to change. >.>
thats nothing. i fell asleep driving once. but my sister's scream woke me up before i hit anything.

you guys get off easily :blink in all the schools i've been to, you screw up once, its automatic ISS.

back in Vail we had portibles. they were hot x.x and that was a year round school, too. can you imagine being in those little tin cans in the middle of the day, mid july, in southern Arizona? oh man it was hot... our teacher got like five big friggin fans... that helped a little bit. eventually we got a swamp cooler hooked up, as well.

ya know, i had a wierda** dream last night... and dizzy and lady h were in it... along with largo from megatokyo.... and the spider lady from Karas...
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah but my teachers are referral happy. In 3rd block if you break any of the rules you get detention and if you break another its a referral. Most of the teachers are sorta like that. They are really trying to disaplen (I spelled it wrong) us because or school is considered bad by most people.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i went to a catholic high school so any uniform violation equaled 1 demerit and an after school detention. chewing gum resulted in a $10 fine though at my catholic middle school you would have to pay $50. plus, for dress down days we had to pay $2 or $3 just to be out of uniform and we had to follow the code.

i <3 catholic schools
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow that school is strict. Man im lucky to be able to wear whatever i want. I dont know if id want to go to a private school though. You would have to wear uniforms and the teachers are probably stricter but the education experience is better because there is less kids in a class and enough books.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ummm... the teachers were okay. some were really good (one was named teacher of the year) while others were quite questionable. i liked the teachers but i hated the students.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I have the same problem. At night I just feel more introspective, my mind's clear and I feel like I'm able to work things out better in my head. So, for instance, I like to draw at night, I've got the motivation, I feel like it, and I'm in the mood for it. I also like to hang out with my friends at night too, so I partied quite a bit at late-hours bars in college. In the day... all I want to do is sleep!
yeah, i have that too, not drawing but playing guitar :amuse
Sometimes I think vampires had the right idea, night's the time to really be awake :XD
yeah ive thought of that too, i probably would have done much better at school if it was at night :nod
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
people post in this thread f***ing much
of course! it's the hangout thread after all! :Xd

btw
you should type longer. the mods
*ichi*
might eat you.

thats nothing. i fell asleep driving once. but my sister's scream woke me up before i hit anything.
:p that must have been scary for her... :s how'd you fall asleep? :blink

rabb said:
ya know, i had a wierda** dream last night... and dizzy and lady h were in it... along with largo from megatokyo.... and the spider lady from Karas...
dreams about anime :wtf wish i had some of those!

Yeah but my teachers are referral happy. In 3rd block if you break any of the rules you get detention and if you break another its a referral. Most of the teachers are sorta like that. They are really trying to disaplen (I spelled it wrong) us because or school is considered bad by most people.
referral happy.... nice way to put it... :XD
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I know if this late, but it's better than didin't say it
Omedetto for the hang out thread v8
:confetti
the v7. is pretty fast though :XD and there a bunch of new people in here (Or may be it's because my absent in here :scry, until i don't know with bout this people )
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top