Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
From now on I will have to study even at days free of school :s
graychan!!! :glomp sorry i ditched you yesterday all of a sudden... :s i had to leave after i got reconnected. so yournot a mody anymore? :wtf but you'll still visit right? :D



liubliana (in slovenia) and veneza (in italy), during the carnival vacations:D
wow! you livein europe right? how many days are you going abraod :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
graychan!!! :glomp sorry i ditched you yesterday all of a sudden... :s i had to leave after i got reconnected. so yournot a mody anymore? :wtf but you'll still visit right? :D
No worries :amuse

yup, I'm not a mod anymore and of course, I'll still be around :tem
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So today I got sunburned as I played tennis from 8AM to-7PM, I'm kinda happy I did well in singles, but unfortunately didn't even get 3rd place. Then there was doubles where I felt so bad because I can NOT play net, I suck at it so bad. We won the first game and then we lost the next two because of me....Oh well, I need to get better, hopefully soon.

So how is everyone doing.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
tennis~!!! :love so fun, I'm still terrible at it though :XD

you must live somewhere warm, to still be getting sunburned at this time of year, lucky you! :amuse (not for getting sunburned, but for living somewhere warm ^^) Do you play for your school, or just for fun, worm? :amuse
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I live way down south in Texas and it's like 80 degrees here during the day. Well I play for my school and just because tennis is such a fun sport that I want to try to become a professional player one of these days. I do get mad sometimes, but I get over it really quickly. It's just in doubles that I really put myself down because I feel like my partner wants to win and I make to many mistakes as I said before I'm a terrible net player.

So do you like to play tennis often or is it something you play every once in a while when asked or when you want to Yomiko?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, I only just started playing again this summer, so I'm still not really good enough to play with other people, besides my sister :sweat I'm hoping by next summer I can play in some matches with other people, but it's harder for me to play now, since it's already cold here and most of the courts I can use are outdoors :darn

Good luck with your doubles! It's always harder when you have the extra pressure of letting someone else down as well if you don't win, but don't worry too much about it, just do your best and work on the things you don't think you're as strong at ^^ Ganbatte!! :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My brother plays tennis all the time, and he's really good. I'm horrible :p
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i played every now and then back in highschool. hated it, but played it. it was so boring, but my friend riddle wanted to, so i went and played.

ugh. i hate cold weather. it hit 23 degrees last night. x.x but it is supposed to be back up to high 50s low 60s on wensday and thursday, so yay!

so,, yomiko, wheres that picture? :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I just got back home about two hours ago after watching a football match (a.k.a soccer match) between Manchester United vs Blackburn Rovers. So now i'm too excited to sleep because they won 2-0 and the game was awesome. :D

Btw, PY... where is that picture? :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hmmm, I dunno guys, where is that picture? :headscratch

Guess I lost it, oh dear :p

:paperbag
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@ ichi - I also watched a match, got tickets to see Birmingham vs villa :woo. And the reason im happy about that is because it was a derby that would undeniably end in a huge fist fight, i wasn’t disappointed :smile-big.

btw - i support neither of the teams, so i was just in the background watching them fight it out, saying stuff like "look, look, that one lost a tooth" :amuse. Oh, and Birmingham lost 2:1 :p
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Today, i was so tired i woke up around 5pm, which is an all-time high for me and im pretty sure i broke a world record:pleased
5pm eh?

my record is somewhere between 7pm to 8pm :pwned :XD
 

gluttony

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
wow! you livein europe right? how many days are you going abraod
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/maps/1519eur.jpg

portugal is the orange country on the left. :p i'm going abroad for 5 or 6 days, still not sure.

tenis!! i love it! but i really suck when i play:darn lol. last time i played was about 2 weeks ago when the weather was still warm but now i can't even move my feet with the cold (i'm really not used to this crappy weather):p
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can play tennis in the cold, but I need to warm-up first because if I don't I'll play absolutely terrible because I'd be freezing for the first 30 minutes.
 

radical3113

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
tennis is a hard stamina battle, i mean i know theres doubles, but u cant just pass the ball your team mate, then jog around slightly resting. plus theres no set time limit, so you could get trapped in one of those deuce/advantage games and watch your energy fly out the window.
@worm : just how good r u? i mean can u do like crazy slices, and 50/60mph serves. if you can play tennis for 11hrs straight you must be pretty special on the court.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
This is coercion :notrust
No it isn't :p

noooo, work on a Sunday?! :crying I'm sorry :hug
Yeah :scry


err... how do you say "thank you" in Malay? assuming that what you said is something similar to what gk said :p i should start learning Malay x.x every third person, it seems, speaks it as their first language...

EDIT: Terima kasih Sakura-chan :p
That's good bunny-kun
sama-sama =means your welcome :XD

well that puts you in mine a lil's camp :p
:oh

well that sucks :( were do you work?
At some shopping center

hmmm, I dunno guys, where is that picture? :headscratch

Guess I lost it, oh dear :p

:paperbag
:oh :notrust LIAR :yelling just post another picture, like penguins or what :XD
 

cumulus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi people! Um, I just saw the discussion on tennis and I just started playing last week :D (my first time)
It was fun, except I had to run around chasing after the tennis balls (that's the tiring part, lol). Are some of you guys like pro players or something?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:oh :notrust LIAR :yelling just post another picture, like penguins or what :XD
Like this one? :oh


heeheeeee~~~ so now it's Ichi's turn, right? Or would it be rabb's? :p

Hi people! Um, I just saw the discussion on tennis and I just started playing last week :D (my first time)
It was fun, except I had to run around chasing after the tennis balls (that's the tiring part, lol). Are some of you guys like pro players or something?
Hi cumulus, welcome to the Hangout thread! :)

As far as I know, none of us are professional tennis players...I certainly am not :XD It is really annoying to have to run around picking up the balls all the time, I agree :darn But it's still a fun sport, hope you continue with it! And hope you stop by here once in a while too :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you have to actually be in the picture, so it's still your turn :notrust. but ichi is second in line for people i plan to nag for new pictures after you. oh, and as for me... i've posted picturs of myself four times now, if you want more of me, y'all gotta post more. :p (and im not telling you who is first or third in line)

professional sports players here? XD that would be cool. i met a pro soccerplayer once... but i was 12 or so and was like "pfft! big deal!" (i didnt actually say that)

@sakura, that was supposed to say mine and lil's :darn i need to keep watching for typos like that.... ok, so what is good morning, then? :p i'll force you to teach me like you tach yomiko :kukuku

oh, happy Armistice Day, everyone. (it has too many names in different countiries for me to go down the list, so that's all you get :notrust)
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hi people! Um, I just saw the discussion on tennis and I just started playing last week :D (my first time)
It was fun, except I had to run around chasing after the tennis balls (that's the tiring part, lol). Are some of you guys like pro players or something?
Sai_the_Shaman is probably the closest we have to a "pro tennis player" here - he plays it all the time. XD

You can find him translating Prince of Tennis. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top