Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@GK - but Py said so :oh
Sarcasm begets sarcasm in this case, hopefully.

Well i read the first page of the first hang-out thread, and realized maybe GK has a point:darn
You made me curious, so I went back and reread the first page myself.

And it shocked me all over again that NJT didn't get the Peter Jackson reference. That guy... >_>
 
Last edited:

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
I think that this is my first post here in v.8... Don't remember though... So I will kinda break the conversation...
I've been pretty busy lately... but my vacations begin on friday!!! I will be on vacations until January 14th... But I will be playing too much Xbox, I think... IF it ever comes back...
My Xbox had the "Red Ring of Death" so I called support and asked to get my console repaired (It's a hardware problem... and I bought it 1.5 years ago, so the repair is free!)... but they had my direction wrong... so I don't know how they managed to come and get my console, but when they tried to bring it back they went to another state!... It was supposed to be delivered back 1 week ago...
So... I'm tired... Out of all the 6 semesters we have in "our" high school, this one (the 5th) is the most difficult... I'm glad that it will be over soon... I've been doing homework, practicing some songs (I have some kind of concert tomorrow... I mean, today in a few hours) and I've been awake for more than 24 hours... I guess that I should go to bed and sleep at least 1 hour before school...
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I've been doing homework, practicing some songs (I have some kind of concert tomorrow... I mean, today in a few hours) and I've been awake for more than 24 hours... I guess that I should go to bed and sleep at least 1 hour before school...
Go to sleep at once young lad!!! ;)

Guys.. I'm asking for an advice.. My mom told my lil brother that she will buy him PS3 instead of something else she was supposed to get him (long story), but I checked it up, and I'm not to sure if it's good buying PS3 now;
First of all, I have a PS2 with burned cd's cheap, so I just download planty of games and play. PS3 doesnt have this kind of cheap yet.. And each PS3 game costs about 100$ O_o
But still.. it's PS3!! What say you? Maybe I should go for another console? But I dunno anything on xbox or wii.. :(
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
if ya go for the ps3 just make sure its a version that plays old ps & ps2 games (think its the 60gb hd one).

im thinkin of buying ps3 myself but all my friends have x360 so i dunno what i oughta get, goin towards the 360 though, the controllers on x360 is so much more comfortable than the ps3 ones >_>
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
you can update the hardware of your ps3 through the internet.. They add more and more compatible ps2 games with it each update.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
*Wanders in*
Hmm…Philippine...government...hitler...turkey…i see
:XD

btw, nobody here celebrates thanksgiving, so I really don’t know anything about it (other than eating turkey:p). What is the holiday about???
its giving thanks for being able to eat turkey... ? :p i think it has something to do with the indians and pilgrims? :headscratch sharing a meal????

like stephy said, pics. a bunch of us are trying to get yomiko to post a new picture of herself.
yeah py picky!!! please~ :wtf

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunny~chwan] oh, and lil just posted a pic, too, so she is no longer on the list.
:oh so i was on the list :oh *i just posted on time then :p* it was my first pic here too :p

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunny~chwan]oh, dont worry i wont. she's too young, shes just... *looks at ages* ...you're both 16? i thought there was a two year difference between you... :blink well either way, ill refrain from hitting on her :p no promisses about not flirting :XD
:oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh your right? :headscratch she must want to catch up to me or something... :p she's 15.

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunny~chwan]noooo.... not bunny-chan x.xbunny is already pushing it, but "chan"? come on! im already a bunny! you're making me a woman, too?
:shifty yesh!!

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunny~chwan]i noticed that about vermont. in my nephew's school, i saw the whole of 1 kids that weren't white. >_> where i grew up it was similar. three white kids, everyone else was puerto rican >_>;
you live in the US right? how come only three whites on your school? :headscratch... :oh

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunnychwan]that greeting wasn't me :shifty im not sure who greeted you, but it wasn't me :XD so welcome! :p and, yup, that's the latin. an odd thing that seems to run threwout my family is that when we see word roots repeat in words that have seemingly little in common, we look up the roots (like cumulative, and cumulus) its oddly fun O.ô
how dare you talk to her!!! :yelling she must not be spoken to at all!!! :yelling

:oh just kidding :oh

[s said:
rabb[/s]bunny~chwan]and please, so that i never have to hold back my laughter and jokes, please PLEASE dont call this the ho thread :XD
-_-; -_-; -_-; i didn't intend it that way. ero-bunny~chwan... -_-;



[s said:
rabb[/s]ero-bunny~chwan]I'm getting electro-shock theorpy :darn i have to wear socks to stay warm (it is either unbearibly hot in here, or really cold :darn stupid heater is impossible to controll) and im usaully wearing my headphones at the computer.... socks + carpet + headphones = (for some reason) my ears getting shocked x.x
therapy? for what? :blink

I didnt notice lily called it that :rofl
-_-;

:rofl

I'm going to have to second that :XD
-_-; how about H.O.

yay for snoogen! :hug as for the rest of you..... :fry

The more you bother me about it, the more stubborn I'll get :p
:wtf i said 'please' :XD

wait...wait...wait a second! The lilinator has a sister :blink and their twins:oh (dont ask where i got that from -_-;)

So i was wondering, do people read every post in the hangout thread or just skim through them?
impy~chwan? read everypost? that'll be crazy... :oh

she's not my twin either... :yelling -_-; she's a year younger... :scry

You haven't read every post, Impy? :oh

You should go back and review every past Hangout Thread before coming here :noworry It's standard procedure for Hangout Thread posting :p
:oh are you really telling him to do that... :oh i didn't do that... do i have to? :oh
 

sherri-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Costa Rica
hello!! im kinda new here so i hope that i'll get to know all of ya someday^^

even tho there are over 100 ppl here....i think....:sweat

and yes, i have a reli long signature....hope you dont mind...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
its giving thanks for being able to eat turkey... ? :p i think it has something to do with the indians and pilgrims? :headscratch sharing a meal????
please don't tell me that you don't know why we celebrate thanksgiving. it'll only cause me to lament the ailing state of education in the usa :crying

anyway, here you go
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
well.. Thanksgiving aint that cool anyways from what i understood.. :p But I guess that getting free days from school are cool anyways.
Soon is Hanukkah here.. YEY! xD
 

cumulus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess it is true, since you have a dominant arm, and you'll use your muscles in an unbalanced way, but I guess when you play alot, both your arms are musclear, so you it will almost be unnoticable by the naked eye. :p

(woot, first post on the general disc. thread :D )
Oooh, haha. I guess :amuse

Don't you dare scare her away :notrust



:rofl

I'm going to have to second that :XD
Lol, well, thanks :tem

oh, dont worry i wont. she's too young, shes just... *looks at ages* ...you're both 16? i thought there was a two year difference between you... :blink well either way, ill refrain from hitting on her :p no promisses about not flirting :XD

noooo.... not bunny-chan x.xbunny is already pushing it, but "chan"? come on! im already a bunny! you're making me a woman, too?

i noticed that about vermont. in my nephew's school, i saw the whole of 1 kids that weren't white. >_> where i grew up it was similar. three white kids, everyone else was puerto rican >_>;

that greeting wasn't me :shifty im not sure who greeted you, but it wasn't me :XD so welcome! :p and, yup, that's the latin. an odd thing that seems to run threwout my family is that when we see word roots repeat in words that have seemingly little in common, we look up the roots (like cumulative, and cumulus) its oddly fun O.ô
absolutio isnt that new :p i remember he and i were banned at the same time a few months ago.
wha? Sorry then. I dunno, I just pressed the multiquote botton like my sis told me so.... MH is soo confusing:darn B
uh, yeah, I'm 15. I probably pressed the wrong year when I was registering. -_- I'm not good at computers much.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you live in the US right? how come only three whites on your school? :headscratch... :oh
i've told you several times now :p i lived in a puerto rican area of massachusetts.
-_-; -_-; -_-; i didn't intend it that way. ero-bunny~chwan... -_-;
how come im ero and yomiko isnt? :yelling
therapy? for what? :blink
>_>;; it was a joke... cus i was getting lots of shocks on the inside of my ears..
hello!! im kinda new here so i hope that i'll get to know all of ya someday^^

even tho there are over 100 ppl here....i think....:sweat

and yes, i have a reli long signature....hope you dont mind...
greetings! salutations and welcome! we do indeed have well over 100 here, we are more like a family, so please make yourself at home. the only real advice i can give you is this: dont trust that "Rabb" guy. he's not quiet right in the head :shifty please feel free to join the others in calling me bunny :amuse

our family is pretty big... :amuse Threads: 19,016, Posts: 590,182, Members: 39,030, Active Members: 8,125
please don't tell me that you don't know why we celebrate thanksgiving. it'll only cause me to lament the ailing state of education in the usa :crying

anyway, here you go
firstly, wikipedia is evil :notrust

second... i want to say cut her some slack.... but serriously lil, how do you not know this stuff? :rofl i wonder if cumulus knows better then her nee-san :p

*just realized he will not be able to shorten cumulus into a nickname...*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@ rabb, there's a fb group dedicated to wikipedia called if wikipedia says it, it must be true lol

yeah it isn't that reliable but most of the stuff is true.

anyway, we still aren't fb buddies, rabb...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah py picky!!! please~ :wtf
Haven't you already seen my pic? :amuse

:oh are you really telling him to do that... :oh i didn't do that... do i have to? :oh
I was just messing with him :p

Of course you don't really have to do something like that :XD

hello!! im kinda new here so i hope that i'll get to know all of ya someday^^
Hi sherri-chan! :amuse Have fun around here :)

I probably pressed the wrong year when I was registering. -_- I'm not good at computers much.
You can PM one of our admins and ask them to fix that for you ^^ Try asking bax, I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out with that :amuse
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
can't you fix the date/year at your user cp?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
No, it doesn't seem like it. On vBulletin, you have to contact an admin - "Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed." Probably to help site administrators to help prevent people changing their ages just to get into hidden "mature" forums, not that we have any here.

So in this instance, cumulus, PM bax, NJT, Zindryr, or Nami and they'll help you.

Just take it easy for now, if you're a first-time forumer I can imagine how confusing MH must be. But there's no rush to learn everything right away. ^^

Just ask somebody here and we'll help you.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been on forums for a few years now and don't nearly know everything about them. especially not tech stuff =P

I just got back from the gym and showering, and it felt gooooooood. But I bet I'll be sore in the morning XD
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I wish I could've afford myself into a gym.. just too expensive for my wallet.. :(
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I wish there was a gym anywhere within reasonable distance of here, I could really use the weight-lifting.
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
A gym is nice.. Specially the Jakuzi (dunno how to write that :s ) afterwards.. =D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i've told you several times now :p i lived in a puerto rican area of massachusetts.
no u didn't... :oh

bunny-chan said:
how come im ero and yomiko isnt? :yelling
PY ero? :yelling never :wtf

bunny-chan said:
>_>;; it was a joke... cus i was getting lots of shocks on the inside of my ears..
really? i was gonna say... :darn
you need it. :oh
:XD

bunny-chan said:
greetings! salutations and welcome! we do indeed have well over 100 here, we are more like a family, so please make yourself at home. the only real advice i can give you is this: dont trust that "Rabb" guy. he's not quiet right in the head :shifty please feel free to join the others in calling me bunny :amuse
yes this is true. be wary of him :p :shifty

rabb said:
second... i want to say cut her some slack.... but serriously lil, how do you not know this stuff? :rofl i wonder if cumulus knows better then her nee-san :p
of course i do! :shifty
just not about thanksgiviing... :oh

rabb said:
*just realized he will not be able to shorten cumulus into a nickname...*
your right! hmmm.... how 'bout just 'cu' the shorter the better right... :oh
Haven't you already seen my pic? :amuse
:wtf no :( not yet.



hello!! im kinda new here so i hope that i'll get to know all of ya someday^^

even tho there are over 100 ppl here....i think....:sweat

and yes, i have a reli long signature....hope you dont mind...
hi sherri-chan! welcome! have fun at the H.O. thread

i put periods... is that better?
not ho anymore... -_-;

please don't tell me that you don't know why we celebrate thanksgiving. it'll only cause me to lament the ailing state of education in the usa :crying

anyway, here you go
:crying sorry for my ignorance.*bow*

:wtf but i was partly right, right? indians and pilgrims having a meal :wtf... together?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top