Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been having runny nose for several days now and i don't know what kind of torture my nose will give me if we got snow. :XD
Cold weather makes your nose run even more :darn And if you're really unlucky, it'll be cold enough to freeze the snot (happens when I go skiing all the time) :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I live in Florida. Aint no snow round here. Just heat and more heat then rain and more heat.
i want heat.

hey wanna switch? you get your ass over here n ill go to florida? im serious y'know :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty soon you will get sick of all the heat and rain. And remember we get hurricanes.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Talking about first animes mine were Dragon Ball Z and Gundum wing oh and Tenchy Muyo. I was like 6. All that stuff used to come on Toonami.
XD yeah, that's where I first saw Sailor Moon. I used to watch those shows too though. I remember other shows I've watched on Toonami were Outlaw Star, Reboot, G Gundam, Cyborg 009, Zoids, Thundercats, Ronin Warriors, tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptors, Big O, Hamtaro, .Hack//sign, and Rurouni Kenshin
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
that may be but atleast it aint cold :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I remember those. Cant forget about Yuyu Hakusho. That was also one of my favorites and i never finished it. I dont remember why but the last episode i saw was when Yusuke beat Tugoro
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I remember when Kurama turned into Yoko Kurama. I damn near fainted, he was so hot >___>


AND AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. DAMN.

Okay, we were supposed to have a concert, free, on campus tonight. Bobby Valentino and ONE REPUBLIC. ONE REPUBLIC!!!

And of course, some idiot drove into a transformer and the power is out all on that side of campus. So, no concert ;______________________________________;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sorry about your luck, ladyhatake :comfort

one republic performed at my university but it was only opened for the freshmen and transfer students since it was part of their orientation.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Today it was so cold i had to put on a coat! Winters coming:scry
:comfort i feel for ya used to have to do that too! :kukuku not anymore though :p
impy-chan said:
:blink you guys call "fullstops" periods...>.>
you call ''periods'' full stops.... <,<

impy~chan said:
Okay, this is where i come in. Im good with nicknames just ask the lilinator :smile-big
OMG:wtf
:oh

well that is what we do nowadays, absulutio, but orginally it was from the pilgrims landing in mass :amuse

@ lil, ur hopeless.
:oh :bash

bunny`chan said:
yes i did :notrust
nope :oh

bunny~chan said:
just cus she don't admit to having a ****** stash dont mean she aint pervy. she's as bad as all the guys here, im certain of it!
your the 1st person i heard it from :XD :oh :p



bunny said:
don't matter what you do, from now on whenever say anything like that now, im going to think of you calling this the ho thread :XD
-_-; alright it's the ho thread! :smile-big you said so! :smile-big



bunny said:
@ cumulus (or cu if you perefer... or q... or camel... or cloudy... i'll think of more later :p) i went back threw the older versions of the hang out thread, but i couldnt figger out which were you... if you were still listed at all... i didn't see any posts by yay, either...
ooo!!! camel! :gigglebunny that's what i sometimes call her @ home :p it rhymes with her real name :kukuku



@LH, your avi and siggy makes me nogalistic :wtf i used to watch that show...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That sucks LadyHatkae. The person ive ever seen perform was Pittbull the rapper.
Anyway im lovin the new look for Mangahelpers. Tomarrow is the 16th and therefore this sites birthday. Were gonna have a party!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Everyone sees the shout in red :nuts

MH is two years old now!! Thanx to everyone for making what it is today :amuse
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yup, happy happy birthday to MH~~!!!!!!!! :confetti

Everyone, be sure to check out all the special goodies :amuse
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:blink really...so fights like this wont happen:oh
No, you're not understanding me or maybe I wasn't being clearer. In the games I've actually try to watch on tv, as soon as their about to fight, the ref usually stops it quickly, but that doesn't go for every game. Sometimes the ref won't stop them and will let them fight.

Oh and Happy birthday to MH!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:XD i just read the little comic Xophien made

poor bax
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im gonna download it now. Once again Happy Birthday MH! I was lucky to find this place.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yup, poor bax never gets a break :XD

Enjoy it, guys :amuse I'm glad to have found this place too, and we're all so glad to have so many great members here :hug
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah. Did you see who I brought to the party with me? They are in the Happy B day Mh thread. Go see my guests.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Okay, so scratch all that, they ended up playing and OMG. OMG. One Republic was AMAZING. I didn't stay for the second half with Bobby Valentino. I'm not fond of him >.>

Lil: Thanks =D Yeah, I felt nostalgic too <3 Sailor Moon ftw!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ichiiiiii~~~~~ :glomp

meh, it's been so dark and rainy here too this week :s It just makes me so sleepy and lethargic, I hate it :darn Oh well, at least I have the time to be lazy and watch some movies and read this afternoon, that always makes a rainy day better :amuse
its been the same way here .x
but winter without snow is useless and miserable :darn and we never get enough snow around here anyway, so I'd prefer to just skip winter :crying
you sound like fanty did last year :p

so it would be a bad time to tell you that it's snowing here, right?
it's supposed to snow here later tonight... why do i always get the same weather within 12 hours as you here?

Talking about first animes mine were Dragon Ball Z and Gundum wing oh and Tenchy Muyo. I was like 6. All that stuff used to come on Toonami.
XD yeah, that's where I first saw Sailor Moon. I used to watch those shows too though. I remember other shows I've watched on Toonami were Outlaw Star, Reboot, G Gundam, Cyborg 009, Zoids, Thundercats, Ronin Warriors, tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptors, Big O, Hamtaro, .Hack//sign, and Rurouni Kenshin
first anime... im not sure hat it was... i think it may of been Reboot, or thundercats... but idk... i was watching dragon ball, gundam: 8th mst, and macross about the same time... i think... card captors wasnt until later... gundam wing was in there somewhere... then when i moved out of Tucson i stopped watching anime fore like three years. eventually my friends got me watching inuyasha, and from there i went back to anime.

I remember when Kurama turned into Yoko Kurama. I damn near fainted, he was so hot >___>
you sound like my friend hollard >_>;
ooo!!! camel! :gigglebunny that's what i sometimes call her @ home :p it rhymes with her real name :kukuku
do you call her that in a good way, or a bad way? cus i aint gunna be calling her camel if you use it to make fun of her. and you call me bunny chan all the time now, os i wouldnt put it past you :notrust
:XD i just read the little comic Xophien made

poor bax
yup, poor bax never gets a break :XD
Enjoy it, guys :amuse I'm glad to have found this place too, and we're all so glad to have so many great members here :hug
i thought the comics were cute :wtf
what do you guys mean? xophien obviously doesn't know bax as well as us. he was loving it... XD i loved the comics. but unfortunately it makes me feel like i dont belong here x.x since i dont download any manga off of here anymore, i cant even be called a leecher x.x

@lady h and snoogen, ok, so who are these guys? *never heard of them*

GAH! my favorite character on criminal minds got shot! she has goku action figures on her desk!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top