Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
well who does get along with all of ones relatives?

i hate almost all my cousins so i usually get shitfaced n pass out when we meet.
I do. I love meeting my cousins. On my dad's side, when there's a family gathering, we usually go to a club or karaoke just to get away from the parents. :XD
And from my mom's side of the family, we just hang out and play football or basketball. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
really?

wish i had it like that, i get along pretty well with the cousins that i dont meet to much the ones that lives close by annoys the hell outta me.

they can spend more money on a pair of shoes than i do on jeans + shoes + a shirt >_>
and then they rub it in :mad
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Eh, I've got some okay cousins, although the majority of them are either much older than me or are a lot younger than I am, but unlike you, Pirate, they all live pretty far away from me.

But one of my cousins, she's 11 or 12 around now, she's in a wheelchair because she's got fragile bones. It's pretty sad.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Far far faaaaaaaar away is the best, you dont have to send em birthday presents nor christmas gifts :spaz
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah, the european cup...

..football...

>_>

<_<

...

...

duh.. :D
football-soccer? ah i see... :oh
oh yeah, are rugby and american football similar?

Thanksgiving sucked. As always :/ (my relatives on my dad's side and I don't get along >.>)
opposite w/ me... :( i don't have any relatives here... :s
But, now I'm back from Georgia and only 3 weeks left until finals and the semester are over! :pmg
:confetti november and december are my fav months cuz we get plenty of holidays!!! :confetti

and that's the month of my b-day too! :shifty
Far far faaaaaaaar away is the best, you dont have to send em birthday presents nor christmas gifts :spaz
that's true... :XD even w/ just my own family i end up spending at least $100 :scry Christmas is expensive :s

but its fun!!! :XD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
football-soccer? ah i see... :oh
the word soccer is blasphemy :notrust


oh yeah, are rugby and american football similar?
i guess the basics are pretty similar you run around with an oddly shaped ball but rugby is so much more badass :D

that's true... :XD even w/ just my own family i end up spending at least $100 :scry Christmas is expensive :s


yeah, and now that im workingim s'posed to spend a helluva lot on gifts, i mean, hell dun give me anything n i wont give you anything, works for me.
but its fun!!! :XD
no, its overrated :noworry
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm telling ya... -_-; ur a zombie in disguise!!! :yelling

who's ur neice named after btw,?
oh. i thought u made me into a hybrid.. -_-;
an undead vampire!!! :kukuku *aren't they undead in the first place... :headscratch*
my niece's name is Jade, after Mara Jade, my sister's favorite character. and i guess i could make you into a hybrid... but the slowness of the zombies + the speed of vampires.... and the weakness/strength, idoicy/above average intelect, and so on... all you'd really be is a blood drinking, brain eating human. :oh i think just being a vampire would be better. or i could turn you into a dragon or something. but it'd have to be a japanese dragon. too many europeans here... they'd try to slay you XD

Im drowning in my own sorrow:scry *sniff sniff* im sure i was not the only one who went to sleep crying:crying ......but to tell the truth im not really thinking damn croatia, they at least played fairly and were obviously the better side...however i am looking for a gun to save McClaren the decision of stepping down.
i actually caught that game.... fell asleep at the bigining though >_> not that i was bored. i had only gotten like 3 hours of sleep that night. i also saw the belarus victory over... who was it, denmark? sweden? finland? it was one of those northern european countrys....

Thanksgiving sucked. As always :/ (my relatives on my dad's side and I don't get along >.>)

But, now I'm back from Georgia and only 3 weeks left until finals and the semester are over! :pmg
that sucks. for me it was my aunt. her son and his wife are cool no matter what, and her daughter is homeschooled, and never sees any other kids (yeah, my aunt breaks a few child wellfare laws in that regaurd >_> ), so she is always happy to see us. but damn, my aunt hates us.

the word soccer is blasphemy :notrust

i guess the basics are pretty similar you run around with an oddly shaped ball but rugby is so much more badass :D

yeah, and now that im workingim s'posed to spend a helluva lot on gifts, i mean, hell dun give me anything n i wont give you anything, works for me.

no, its overrated :noworry
then what do you suggest we call soccer? as we cant call it football, since tha name is taken.

and the major difference between football and rugby is the size of guys. rugby is a bunch of small english guys (not like really small or anything, they are just dwarfed by football players) whereas the football guys are huge, and slam into each other with bone-crushing force. that's why they have to wear so much protective gear... and yet they still have major injuries all the time.

oh that reminds me! Tedy Bruschi is playing again! i saw him on the sidelines for a few games, but last week, and maybe the one before he played in, but he got hurt (not serriously) in the game vs. buffalo. so yay! gotta love Bruschi. not only is he a great player... but his name is college for "Beer"!

ugh. i'm sick. and it sucks. x.x my body is fighting it off... and losing... i feel like crap. but i got to see Grace again! yay! it was only for a minute, but i'll hopefully see her again in a few weeks.

i've said this a couple times now, but im finding friends on facebook... found two of my good friends on their, the third of my best friends... i may of found him, but i wanna talk to him, and make sure its him first, cus i found several guys with the same name as him, and he doesnt have a picture.... (neither do i, but thats cus my camera is being gay.... and bax still hasnt guessed who i am XD) but i digress. i was checking out my friends from highschool, and i'm going to add them once i put up a picture... and maybe change my name so they know it's me.... *does NOT trust that site or any like it* but i found out in the process that a good friend of mine has been deployed to Bahrain, and is set to head for Iraq soon :s

oh, and @ lil, since i didn't tell you when you asked, I'm only one book a head of you, but in it Ben is okay.... kinda.... you've got to read it yourself to get more details, though :p i wont go making spark's notes for you.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
then what do you suggest we call soccer? as we cant call it football, since tha name is taken.
change soccer to football and football to sumthin else :noworry

and the major difference between football and rugby is the size of guys. rugby is a bunch of small english guys (not like really small or anything, they are just dwarfed by football players) whereas the football guys are huge, and slam into each other with bone-crushing force. that's why they have to wear so much protective gear... and yet they still have major injuries all the time.
I still think rugby is more bad assed :noworry

ugh. i'm sick. and it sucks. x.x my body is fighting it off... and losing... i feel like crap.
my body is starting to win now, i fell a helluva lot better, i can even eat again :confetti
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well who does get along with all of ones relatives?

i hate almost all my cousins so i usually get shitfaced n pass out when we meet.
The first thing they did when I got there was preach to me about how I have no faith or religion (and that's a lie. I just don't go to church.) and then proceeded to tell me I was fat. then when I was reading a novel my aunt started to yell at me because it had sex and violence in it :/ And that was just the first hour...

And then I yelled at them because they're so worried about redemption and having a fucking spotless house that they never go anywhere and don't have any friends.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The first thing they did when I got there was preach to me about how I have no faith or religion (and that's a lie. I just don't go to church.) and then proceeded to tell me I was fat. then when I was reading a novel my aunt started to yell at me because it had sex and violence in it :/ And that was just the first hour...

And then I yelled at them because they're so worried about redemption and having a fucking spotless house that they never go anywhere and don't have any friends.
Poor thing, thats way worse than what I have, I just get annoyed by them >_>

If my relatives would do that to me i'd tell em to fuck off before they get injured (and ya can bet ya sweet little ass ill be drunk too)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I would, but I try not to so that my dad doesn't have such a bad time. Part of the reason thy hate me is beause they hate my mom, and the two of us are a lot alike XD But I try as hard as I can to be at least civil so that my dad can enjoy the time with his parents/sisters. Its hard >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Pirate you changed your sig (didnt really notice before >.>)....why though....and you also took down that sig link....it was very useful :(. And lady, i know how you feel, i have this aunt on my mothers side, that is just ARRGGGGHHHH:notrust:shakefist :mad and i cant really say anything back cause it might ruin things for my mom, so i just there biting my tongue pretending she is not their;)
Imp-kun, i know what you're feeling. I was rooting for England and with their lineup, they could've played better.
Yea..well McClaren is gone...who do you think might replace him :nuts. People are talking about Capello and O'neil :nuts who do else do you think might be good??
too many europeans here... they'd try to slay you XD
lol why do i always end up laughing at his rabb's cheesy jokes:oh
i actually caught that game.... fell asleep at the bigining though >_> not that i was bored. i had only gotten like 3 hours of sleep that night.
Just so you know, england were playing really crap. Were not really that bad:shifty
and the major difference between football and rugby is the size of guys. rugby is a bunch of small english guys (not like really small or anything, they are just dwarfed by football players) whereas the football guys are huge, and slam into each other with bone-crushing force. that's why they have to wear so much protective gear... and yet they still have major injuries all the time.
Yea, but rugby players still tackle with "bone-crushing force" and they dont need padding, helmets and all that other stuff. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEIR SMALL:yelling

....and FWI most of them are not"english":amuse
change soccer to football and football to sumthin else :noworry
:nod
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if they are all religious and shit then the first thing they should learn is that they have no right to judge anyone else. Jesus did'nt go around slamming the bible in everyone's face. He preached that we should love our neighbors and win others over with love not threats of going to hell and stuff. Im just saying that I get mad when people think they are better than others just cuz they go to church every weekend.
Anyway Ive been busy this week so I havent had a chance to get on here but now im back. I have the house to myself this weekend so thats cool. I finally got an Xbox live account so if anyone wants me to join them in a game of Halo ill be more than happy to.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
gdup: Yeah I know, but they just don't get it :/

In happy news, I beat all the songs on Guitar Hero II with 5 stars =D (on easy, though >.>)

and now I have to do a term paper -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I would, but I try not to so that my dad doesn't have such a bad time. Part of the reason thy hate me is beause they hate my mom, and the two of us are a lot alike XD But I try as hard as I can to be at least civil so that my dad can enjoy the time with his parents/sisters. Its hard >.>
you're too nice y'know and ya dad oughta defend you >_>
like yell at em n stuff <_<

...

Pirate you changed your sig (didnt really notice before >.>)....why though....and you also took down that sig link....it was very useful :(.
I saw that "no spam here" thingy n felt a burst of irony n the link'll be back if when baxxxer has finished my sig :nod


:thumbs
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've been away for two days(oh my God, that long LOL) because of my internet, for Thanksgiving I ate turkey like 5 times and hope to never see another turkey. I also been playing a game called Rock Band since Friday. Fun week so far.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hey guys, I've been away for two days(oh my God, that long LOL) because of my internet, for Thanksgiving I ate turkey like 5 times and hope to never see another turkey. I also been playing a game called Rock Band since Friday. Fun week so far.
turkey!!! :scry i was excited of it before thanksgiving but now i'm tired of it!!! -_-; we have so much turkey! it'll probably last for about 3 weeks...

the word soccer is blasphemy :notrust
i wonder where they got that term.... :oh football does make more sense but as rabb said it's already taken! :smile-big



i guess the basics are pretty similar you run around with an oddly shaped ball but rugby is so much more badass :D



yeah, and now that im workingim s'posed to spend a helluva lot on gifts, i mean, hell dun give me anything n i wont give you anything, works for me.
they don't give you anything? :( that's mean! :yelling

my niece's name is Jade, after Mara Jade, my sister's favorite character. and i guess i could make you into a hybrid... but the slowness of the zombies + the speed of vampires.... and the weakness/strength, idoicy/above average intelect, and so on... all you'd really be is a blood drinking, brain eating human. :oh i think just being a vampire would be better. or i could turn you into a dragon or something. but it'd have to be a japanese dragon. too many europeans here... they'd try to slay you XD
hey! :yelling are u calling me stupid... :oh but, alright! a dragon :XD or
oh yeah, Mara is ben's mom right?



oh, and @ lil, since i didn't tell you when you asked, I'm only one book a head of you, but in it Ben is okay.... kinda.... you've got to read it yourself to get more details, though :p i wont go making spark's notes for you.
okays. but what's the book called? :wtf
my body is starting to win now, i fell a helluva lot better, i can even eat again :confetti
:hug ur sick? what do u have? :wtf

The first thing they did when I got there was preach to me about how I have no faith or religion (and that's a lie. I just don't go to church.) and then proceeded to tell me I was fat. then when I was reading a novel my aunt started to yell at me because it had sex and violence in it :/ And that was just the first hour...

And then I yelled at them because they're so worried about redemption and having a fucking spotless house that they never go anywhere and don't have any friends.
my parents are very similar... :( my mom saw me reading manga online one day and she was like ''omg!!! those look evil! don't read them!!!'' i still did of course. same thing with books *yeah vampires too....*

i don't like it how they force religion on me either... -_-;

Pse do you think might be good??

lol why do i always end up laughing at his rabb's cheesy jokes:oh
oh yeah... :p ur european... :XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hey guys, I've been away for two days(oh my God, that long LOL) because of my internet, for Thanksgiving I ate turkey like 5 times and hope to never see another turkey. I also been playing a game called Rock Band since Friday. Fun week so far

Wow...5 turkeys! That's a lot !!!
If i had the same food for a week, I'll develop this 'certain food phobia' and will avoid it for awhile. sounds like you have a good holiday! :)

I think i'll get to eat Turkey only around Christmas though....
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nami!!! :glomp
it's 5 holidays but one big turkey btw :XD

but yeah.... we're gonna have a lot of turkey for a long time... :scry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i wonder where they got that term.... :oh football does make more sense but as rabb said it's already taken! :smile-big
Well as I said before, change it! :yelling



they don't give you anything? :( that's mean! :yelling
No what I meant was that I'd rather not get anything cause then I wouldn't have to give anything. Just let X-mas be like any other day.



:hug ur sick? what do u have? :wtf
A cold that's gone haywire >_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top