- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah I hate toothaches. How can something so small be so painful. Oragel doesn't help either. I used to eat alot of candy so i had cavites. Luckily it was nothing to serious. My sister had like 2 root canals. I can pop my knee out of place and barely show any sign of pain but when I have a toothache ill let it be known

*
something i haven't tried before....
* 
i don't know where i should go though... 
too bad we aren't in the same time zone anymore ichi...

ur just the right age 
i'm confused now...
well if i
go to the phil this summer there is no age limit anyways...
ur back! and yeah, i noticed that ur were gone!
. I missed you all soo much. I was so tired all the time I was gone, but I hope it was worth it 


