Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I hate toothaches. How can something so small be so painful. Oragel doesn't help either. I used to eat alot of candy so i had cavites. Luckily it was nothing to serious. My sister had like 2 root canals. I can pop my knee out of place and barely show any sign of pain but when I have a toothache ill let it be known
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
happy birthday, ~lil~ :confetti
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
K, gimme a theme n' I'll see what I can come up with :D
seafood! :nuts *:headscratch something i haven't tried before.... :oh* :XD
i'm going to a restaurant today too! :p i don't know where i should go though... :darn

Lil is gonna be having a birthday party here tomorrow? Awesome!! can't miss that one. :D
birthday party? :nuts okay :p
:hug too bad we aren't in the same time zone anymore ichi... :( :darn

Anyone know any dentist that can take care of my wisdom teeth without having to treat the teeth above it first? I'm in so much pain right now, everything's blurry. Oh wait, that's because i forgot to wear my glasses. :XD
:XD

happy birthday, ~lil~ :confetti
thanks snoogy~nee~chan :glomp
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Since it's already a new day here in my timezone, so i would like to with Lil a very very happy birthday. May the force be with you, Lil. :D
Ok, now it's time to break out the bubbly. But not for you, Lil. You need several more birthdays for that. :XD :beer :beer

EDIT: I'm so sorry. I thought today's the 6th. But it's the 7th, so happy belated birthday. Wait, we're on different timezone, so i'm not late, right? Oh, where were you born? If you're born in the Philippines that would mean i'm late on wishing you a happy birthday. But if you're born in the US that means i'm not late. :D
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I got 5 more to go before I can do that legaly. Im in the springtime of my youth. That was all Rock Lee right there.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow, being around you and ~lil~ make me feel so old and tired
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah I got 5 more to go before I can do that legaly.
I've actually been juggling around the idea of not drinking or drinking coffee EVER. Somehow it just seems like it might be interesting to be bitting, but miss certain parts of being on the edge. Besides, I regret almost everything, even down to seconds, so I think I'd end up looking back on it negatively if I decided to.

And it's not like my family doesn't drink, I just decided to.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wow, being around you and ~lil~ make me feel so old and tired
:omg :glomp ur not old snoogy~chan :wtf ur just the right age :p were just too young that's all :XD

Since it's already a new day here in my timezone, so i would like to with Lil a very very happy birthday. May the force be with you, Lil. :D
Ok, now it's time to break out the bubbly. But not for you, Lil. You need several more birthdays for that. :XD :beer :beer

EDIT: I'm so sorry. I thought today's the 6th. But it's the 7th, so happy belated birthday. Wait, we're on different timezone, so i'm not late, right? Oh, where were you born? If you're born in the Philippines that would mean i'm late on wishing you a happy birthday. But if you're born in the US that means i'm not late. :D
:hug actually i was born in the philippines. but right now i'm in the US so technically ur not late :headscratch i think anyway....
:omg wait a minute... if it's according to asian time zone then i was already 17 this morning here in the US... :scry
ichi... :yelling i'm confused now... :scry

Yeah I got 5 more to go before I can do that legaly. Im in the springtime of my youth. That was all Rock Lee right there.
:thumbs and 4 for me! :kukuku well if i :shifty go to the phil this summer there is no age limit anyways... -_-; :kukuku so i won't have to wait!!! :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Hey guys I'm back from the dead!!!

Woot!

-Runs back to do some translations-

How has everyone been? Did anyone even notice I was gone?!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
zwi!!!! :glomp :tackle ur back! and yeah, i noticed that ur were gone! :wtf
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
zwi!!!! :glomp :tackle ur back! and yeah, i noticed that ur were gone! :wtf
Omg Lil :fangirl. I missed you all soo much. I was so tired all the time I was gone, but I hope it was worth it :comfort

To everyone else :glomp. I wuv you all ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:confetti Happy Birthday lil :smile-big

...and im still waiting for my proper presents XDDDDDDDD

Zwivix said:
How has everyone been? Did anyone even notice I was gone?!
:oh
I didnt really notice you were gone...Just kidding :smile-big. Glad to see you zwixix-ol dude :confetti

agrees with the football talk.. my knowledge of football is limited to eyeshield 21. :XD

well, I was wondering myself if bootlickers was really a word or something I spontaneously came up with but i googled and found out that it's a synonym of ass-kisser. so ahem, ass-lickers?
Hehehe, same here, ES21 is all i know about american football XDDDD
So you made it up on the spot:oh...and to quote myself XD
Not the older students, but yea, the younger ones could be found sucking up to the teachers if parents evening or reports are due -_-;
So all in all..yea :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Omg Lil :fangirl. I missed you all soo much. I was so tired all the time I was gone, but I hope it was worth it :comfort

To everyone else :glomp. I wuv you all ^^
did you think you did good on your exams/ studies?

:confetti Happy Birthday lil :smile-big

...and im still waiting for my proper presents XDDDDDDDD
i just gave it to you :wtf
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
::oh
I didnt really notice you were gone...Just kidding :smile-big. Glad to see you zwixix-ol dude :confetti
-Wipes away tears after reading first part of post-

Glad to be back ^^

-Sniff-

did you think you did good on your exams/ studies?
Yea I did really good ^^

I'm so happy, just waiting for one more teacher to post the results. But its my computer class, so I got nothin to worry there ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
seafood! :nuts *:headscratch something i haven't tried before.... :oh* :XD
i'm going to a restaurant today too! :p i don't know where i should go though... :darn
Soemthin' you havent had before? gah, ok, first step, name everything with seafood you've ever had n ill see what i can come up with, otherwise you'll have to wait a bit, i'm extremely busy at work now when its december, x-mas food, buffets, caterings, you name it >_>
think im pulling 60< hours a week now. :faint
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
LIl Tanjoubi Omedettou-ne :confetti
Sorry if i'm late lil-chan :scry
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Soemthin' you havent had before? gah, ok, first step, name everything with seafood you've ever had n ill see what i can come up with, otherwise you'll have to wait a bit, i'm extremely busy at work now when its december, x-mas food, buffets, caterings, you name it >_>
think im pulling 60< hours a week now. :faint
hmmm... :headscratch that'll be hard >___> i've eaten a lot of sea food. but i haven't eaten deer or elephant :XD wanna try them :kukuku
you can cook me some see-food instead :XD
LIl Tanjoubi Omedettou-ne :confetti
Sorry if i'm late lil-chan :scry
thnx sakura! :hug
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so how was your birthday, ~lil~? did you do anything exciting :amuse
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
OH, was it your birthday Lil? Happy late birthday!! Did you have any gifts?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so how was your birthday, ~lil~? did you do anything exciting :amuse
not yet. its still a school day today and yesterfay. but i am doing something tom :nuts

OH, was it your birthday Lil? Happy late birthday!! Did you have any gifts?
yeah! :wtf i got a coach bag from my mom :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top