Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
Oh lol. Like I can ever have money to buy an island, let alone rent one.

I can't even enter that hotel there! I daresay you've heard about it? XD
Yep, UAE especially Dubai is very famous nowadays, especially for their superb growth in the last decade. I can almost read news about them all the time in the papers and magazines. :)
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
xD We can name it 'the forum duds island' xD


Meehh..as if we can ever get an island XD

@eileen: Yeah? Wow. o_O never knew that! XD
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
eileenting88 said:
nah nah, we can definetely chip in our money and buy our own country. I'll be the admin. U be the Smod. :rofl
XDDDDD  I love that idea.  We should do it and call it Naruto Country.  :rofl  and we could have all the hidden ninja villages and cosplay every day. XDDDD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'll be doing the fishing then!!

Jason, you do the cooking! :nuts
 

gunners

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Watsup lain.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
nah-nah said:
eileenting88 said:
nah nah, we can definetely chip in our money and buy our own country. I'll be the admin. U be the Smod. :rofl
XDDDDD I love that idea. We should do it and call it Naruto Country. :rofl and we could have all the hidden ninja villages and cosplay every day. XDDDD
Absolutely!!!!!!!! We can ask all the NF members to contribute money too. We have 30,000+ members. If everyone just contribute 400 US dollar, we can already own our own country. That way, we will not need a forum anymore. We need not be afraid of system breaking down, hackers or whatever. This is such a good idea. :rofl
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
XD You guys are actually wanting to live with me!?!? Seriously!?! :crying Wow. You're the first. XD

I'm an evil homewreaker :nuts
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
HAHA....thats a good idea..but then..not everyone is as rich as you eileen. :p
And why am i doing the cooking!? :darn
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
eileenting88 said:
nah-nah said:
eileenting88 said:
nah nah, we can definetely chip in our money and buy our own country. I'll be the admin. U be the Smod. :rofl
XDDDDD I love that idea. We should do it and call it Naruto Country. :rofl and we could have all the hidden ninja villages and cosplay every day. XDDDD
Absolutely!!!!!!!! We can ask all the NF members to contribute money too. We have 30,000+ members. If everyone just contribute 400 US dollar, we can already own our own country. That way, we will not need a forum anymore. We need not be afraid of system breaking down, hackers or whatever. This is such a good idea. :rofl
But then we would have to worry about flaming.  XD  People would set fire to each other's houses instead of arguing.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Becauswe I'm doing the catching >____>

Maybe we can let Phil do it. XD
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
we would have our own schools where njt can teach people japanese and then we'll have art tutorials from our artists and stuff... it would be funny. XD Everyone would dress as their favorite character.

Copinator and Kyuubi Naruto would maybe battle it out in a battlefield area too.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Zenith said:
HAHA....thats a good idea..but then..not everyone is as rich as you eileen. :p
And why am i doing the cooking!? :darn
400 US dollar is not very much if we can all save for 1 year. We just need to save around 1.5 dollar a day and then we can buy our own country. :P

As for why u do the cooking, be grateful. If not, I'll ask u to do the dishes. :evil

nah nah, that's why we need admin like me and smod like u. Anyone who flame, they dont get banned. They just got thrown to the sea for the sharks. :rofl Sounds good to u? :rofl
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
eileenting88 said:
Zenith said:
HAHA....thats a good idea..but then..not everyone is as rich as you eileen. :p
And why am i doing the cooking!? :darn
400 US dollar is not very much if we can all save for 1 year. We just need to save around 1.5 dollar a day and then we can buy our own country. :P

As for why u do the cooking, be grateful. If not, I'll ask u to do the dishes. :evil

nah nah, that's why we need admin like me and smod like u. Anyone who flame, they dont get banned. They just got thrown to the sea for the sharks. :rofl Sounds good to u? :rofl
XD!!!!!! :rofl !!!!!!! Sharks would be awesome!!!!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sharks.

Kisame doens't like human eat.

He wants Itachi meat. :kukuku
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
EWWWW keep kisame away from my itachi-kun. <333

okay, i have a customer now. i'll talk to you guys later. :) byebye for now.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Great!!!!!!!! Shark will solve the problem. Kisame definetely can eat anyone. :amuse

This idea is awesome. I am glad that I mention about the world in the first place. :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
XD LOL XD

I'm glad I mentioned about living in the UAE. :amuse
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am glad I ask u where u live, DZ. :amuse
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
gunners said:
Watsup lain.
I'm fine, I'm waiting for NF Forums. -___-

cya!!! nah-nah.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I am glad I was there to be seen by you, so you could ask where I lived. :laugh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top