Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am glad that I mention milo which make me ask u where u live since u say u have it also. :D

See you Lain. :bye
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm glad I like Milo. xD
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
NO, I'm not gonna :S...

I knew it, Dragonzair live in North Pole...
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
>________>

North Pole?!?!!?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'm glad that nah nah mention hot chocolate. :D

Can we stop with this I'm glad thing? :D

How can we shift from talking about hackers to snow, milo, UAE, the world and I'm glad..... thing????? :blink

We are definetly good in going off topic. :rofl
 

gunners

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Arggh time goes by slow without nf, shhs never relised how much i used the site.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's why this sub forum is almost like the off topic one back in NF. :D

Anyway, gotta go off now. ^_^

See you all later! <3
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
yeah DZ, you'll need search for santa :eyeroll CYA!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
See u, DZ.

Lain, u have a cute sig. It looks almost like a fetus to me. :D

Gunners, I can feel your pain too. But at least we have mangahelpers here to act as a sister forum to NF.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It isn't a fetus?..lolz..
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
eileenting88 said:
Lain, u have a cute sig. It looks almost like a fetus to me. :D
...:rofl, it's not fetus... xD xDDD called it Chimimôryô from Berserk.

he is not human.


Dwelling in the Qliphoth, the cute Chimimôryô are harmless nightmare creatures that some child dreamed up.

anyway thanks... :D
 

KnK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
How goes life here?
 

Amaethon

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
KnK said:
How goes life here?
Better than life at Maddox. I'm gonna spam that place and have myself banned soon, I think. XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Great knk. How kind of u to stop by here and say hello. How's NF's recovery doing? Still in the ICU? or is it recuperating smoothly now?

Lain, ah. My bad. :sweatdrop

Edit:

Giro, I already beat u to it. Only 2 posts and an offensive name is enough to get me banned.
Here u go. http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/48/maddox6qq.jpg
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
that customer was MEAN to me. so i rushed on her. HAHAHAAAA >D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
nah-nah said:
that customer was MEAN to me. so i rushed on her. HAHAHAAAA >D
Umm....what are u talking about???? :blink
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh! I'm at work and i had a customer and she was mean to me so i didn't take my time with her because i wanted to get rid of her. she's mean to everyone when she comes in here.
 

KnK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
NF should be back together later today - Eileen, isn't it past your bedtime there? XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
nah-nah said:
oh! I'm at work and i had a customer and she was mean to me so i didn't take my time with her because i wanted to get rid of her. she's mean to everyone when she comes in here.
Oh I see. Where do u work ? What do u do?

KnK, it's morning already. It's 2.45am here. I bet Occa wont stay up this late. :amuse

I will sleep at 3am. Thanks for your care. I will try to sleep earlier for my own good next time. :thumbs
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I work at my mother and father's nail salon... I'm a nail technician, or in more common terms, a manicurist.

I don't like my job. :(

Oh well. I have another customer now so i'll talk to you later. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top