Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am not good in spamming. I spammed in maddox and got warned by some anonymous guest that I would got banned in NF if I continue to spam. I wonder who is that person.

I stop spamming after that. It's just meaningless and stupid. I prefer to stay here and hang out with all the friendly MH community. :thumbs
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So deer, how's your day so far? What time u wake up this mornig?
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
eileen is not a spamkage. ^^ <3

Yeah, I like MH forums better, it's friendlier. Although I did get to meet and talk with a few people there who I never got to talk to before.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am certainly not spamkage. I dont deserve that title. Besides, Dyro is our spamkage.

MH is definetely friendlier even though the population here might be smaller but everyone is like a small family with a strong relationship. That's what I like about MH. :woo
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
hooray for MH! Population here is getting bigger but still no one is posting much other than the few of us.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's all right, Zenith. Once we buy our own country, I am sure that everyone will flock to our place. :rofl
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, it's nice to see everybody is comfortable ^_^

But of course it's friendly, because you are all cool though.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yes, my boss in our spamkage and i'm her sannin. xD

xD You should have seen her spam that maddox place though. Hilarious. xD

It was a freaky and rude site aswell, but bleh.

Anywai! xD this new site's hilarious. xD It has an article on what happened! xD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Well, we have a cool admin here too to guide us. :thumbs

DZ, I cant even register at that place. Something is wrong. It keeps saying that the confirmation code is wrong even though I put in the right code.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yeah- things are going smoothly :). I'll let the poll for the forum change (or not) go on till the end of the month, and make the decision before new years~ that way we can either start the new year fresh, or not ;).
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Then, when can the forums be back?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
what forums are you referring to deerjing?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mehh...NN said we'd have to wait for NF to be back. ^_^

But I'm enjoying things right now on irc and MH. XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am enjoying MH as well. GK, nah nah, DZ, Zenith, everyone else.. everyone is so funny. I am really enjoying my time here. Hopefully, everyone has the same feeling too.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Even if NF is back i'll still be here...coz i only frequent the Naruto Translations section anyway..and it became MH. haha.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Of course we do! XD If it wsan't for you, we would have had nothing to talk about yesterday. xD You started the whole island thing here in my place. xD

Id still visit NF though. That's my first major forums where I met loads of my friends. xD I'll be going back nd forth in irc, MH and NF.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
Of course we do! XD If it wsan't for you, we would have had nothing to talk about yesterday. xD You started the whole island thing here in my place. xD
Oh, that island thing. I think that's by far the most entertaining moment in my whole MH career. :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's frustration but they're working on it.  Looks like it'll require some patience on all our parts though.

But yeah, luckily we have this place and the site Dyro linked to, in the meanwhile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top