Dec 13, 2005 #441 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country I guess I have to wait until the dvd comes out for narnia. I dont like the cinema view. Just not my taste.
I guess I have to wait until the dvd comes out for narnia. I dont like the cinema view. Just not my taste.
Dec 13, 2005 #442 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country I'll be in the Philippines once Narnia comes out. ;____;
Dec 13, 2005 #443 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country XD it would be just like harry potter. HP has 7 books, and they're all impossibly long. The Narnia series, they're all smaller books. I made a mistake -- i haven't read all of them, but a couple. ^^ They were good though.
XD it would be just like harry potter. HP has 7 books, and they're all impossibly long. The Narnia series, they're all smaller books. I made a mistake -- i haven't read all of them, but a couple. ^^ They were good though.
Dec 13, 2005 #444 deerjing Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 8, 2005 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 I want to watch King-Kong!!
Dec 13, 2005 #445 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country Who's seen the new x men trailer?!?!?! I spazzed out when I saw it and my brother slapped me xD
Dec 13, 2005 #446 Zenith Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 741 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country OMG king kong! I'm gonna watch it in IMAX! Mega screen goodness....and DZ..X3 trailer? where where!?
Dec 13, 2005 #447 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country What actually is spaz?? How do u do a spaz??
Dec 13, 2005 #448 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country XD did you slap him back?
Dec 13, 2005 #449 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country OMG. You haven't seen it yet Jason? XD I'll try uploading it for you to download if you want!! Or go to quicktime.com and search for it there!! @nahnah: I wanted to, but I was soo engrossed with the trailer!!! XD
OMG. You haven't seen it yet Jason? XD I'll try uploading it for you to download if you want!! Or go to quicktime.com and search for it there!! @nahnah: I wanted to, but I was soo engrossed with the trailer!!! XD
Dec 13, 2005 #450 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country Peter Jsckson is great, isn't he?
Dec 13, 2005 #451 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country Peter Jackson is a saint. He did a fantastic job with LOTR. I'm a big LOTR fan.
Dec 13, 2005 #452 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country Don't go to maddox. o_____O It's an evil area...xD
Dec 13, 2005 #453 Gold Knight MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 19,231 Reaction score 1,275 Gender Hidden Country I LOVE PETER JACKSON AND LOTR!!! (But boy, did Peter Jackson lose a lot of weight lately.)
Dec 13, 2005 #454 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country Dont go to maddox. That place is hell. It's dirty and polluted. Come here, u have all the great people here willing to talk to u, deer. nah nah, another LOTR fan??? Yeah!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan too!!!!!
Dont go to maddox. That place is hell. It's dirty and polluted. Come here, u have all the great people here willing to talk to u, deer. nah nah, another LOTR fan??? Yeah!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan too!!!!!
Dec 13, 2005 #455 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country LOTR!!! ANOTHER THING WE HAVE IN COMMON, FIRU-KUN AND EILEEN!!
Dec 13, 2005 #456 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country oh nah nah. So nice to see another fan of LOTR.
Dec 13, 2005 #457 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country I love all the characters of LOTR too. They're all so great! The story is so great, and I love that the movies did so well with following the books. The books have SO much detail.
I love all the characters of LOTR too. They're all so great! The story is so great, and I love that the movies did so well with following the books. The books have SO much detail.
Dec 13, 2005 #458 Gold Knight MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 19,231 Reaction score 1,275 Gender Hidden Country I watched the first movie 12 times Second movie about three times Third movie about five times Also have all the boxsets.
I watched the first movie 12 times Second movie about three times Third movie about five times Also have all the boxsets.
Dec 13, 2005 #459 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country I watch the first one 4 times, the second one 3 times and the third one 5 times. It's just wonderful. The soundtracks are brilliant too. I like into the west and May it be. Pippin's song is also fantastic.
I watch the first one 4 times, the second one 3 times and the third one 5 times. It's just wonderful. The soundtracks are brilliant too. I like into the west and May it be. Pippin's song is also fantastic.
Dec 13, 2005 #460 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country XD me too. The special extended versions? Heck yes. I love it all. I was a fan of LOTR even before the movies came out. I read the books and watched the animated films too, when i was younger.
XD me too. The special extended versions? Heck yes. I love it all. I was a fan of LOTR even before the movies came out. I read the books and watched the animated films too, when i was younger.