Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
nah-nah said:
XD me too. The special extended versions? Heck yes. I love it all. :D

I was a fan of LOTR even before the movies came out. I read the books and watched the animated films too, when i was younger.
I watch the extended version too. For return of the king, they even need 2 dvds for the movies and another 2 dvds for the special features. Wonderful!!!!!!!! :woo

I read the book too. But a lot from the book is editted in the film.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yes, but that's for time purposes. They did a good job with keeping to the plot too.

Okay, you guys, it's REALLY LATE and I have only a few hours to sleep before I go to work tomorrow. Talk to you later. Love you all!!! <333 byebye.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Bye, nah-nah.
Have a good sleep.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
bye nah nah. :glomp :glomp

nighty night. :bye
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
bye bye nah nah chan!
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Yeah bye nana darling. DZ-chan...i still cant see the trailer :crying It wont load
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I was also a fan of the series before the movies came out too.  I've reread the trilogy about three times, actually.

G'nite Nah-Nah :glomp
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
too bad, Jason. :D

Just wait for the movie to show up then.

GK, we are all fan of LOTR here. Soooo nice.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Thanks GK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glomp :glomp :glomp
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
OOkay Jason. Just a sec. I'll try uploading it.
 

moridin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
o_O everyones a LOTR fan, thats good to see! :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Indeed, it's good to see that everyone loves LOTR.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Okay, since the 288 predictions thread was going off topic... Let's talk about CLAMP here.

I haven't gotten around to chobits yet, but I like their shorter series like Wish, and Suki... And I really like their love book, "The One I Love."
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I have no idea what is CLAMP. :s
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
CLAMP is a manga group, of four artists. They have a LOT of different manga series out, but I think their most famous would be Chobits or the Cardcaptors one.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Hmm... Even thou I'm a boy, I do watch both of them, and dun forget tsubasa reservoir chronicle too :)
 

chauron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Heya ... how's it going, how's it been?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top