- Joined
- Feb 28, 2006
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Next week is Easter Week here in CR....
COOL!!! Two days free from work!!!
COOL!!! Two days free from work!!!
None that I know of. It's just a screen name I use online. It was derived from the last four letters of my surname spelt backwards (haha, shows how creative I amGold Knight said:While we're on the subject of names, does Ayah mean anything? ( Welcome to the thread)
).I almost forgot tomorrow (it's Saturday here, around 10-15 minutes past 11 am) is Palm Sunday for us Christians. That's the start of Holy Week, which ends with Easter Sunday.FHT Fansubber said:Next week is Easter Week here in CR....
COOL!!! Two days free from work!!!
LOL!boffenjl said:well i guess im doomed to be the bearer of christ my entire life (the meaning of Christoffer)..
and im not even christian


Golden Week? I don't know when that is but I do know that it is the week when Japan has 4 holidays in a row or something.Rampages said:Hey does anybody know at what week will the shounen jump (naruto magazine, whatever it is called) will not be published ? (for holidays)




True, trueCrimson said:The ki system seems fine to me too. Even if it can get abused, the online relations you make are the true indication of ones reputation on a forum, so its there , IMO, for people who dont really understand that.![]()

no stress dude! ive looked around a little myself but i couldnt find anything at all.Gold Knight said:Also boffenjl, I haven't been able to talk to my ex gf at all >.< ( I guess she's busy with exams. ) I'll look into it myself and see what I can dig up![]()
