Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Next week is Easter Week here in CR....
COOL!!! Two days free from work!!!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Gold Knight said:
While we're on the subject of names, does Ayah mean anything? ( Welcome to the thread ;) )
None that I know of. It's just a screen name I use online. It was derived from the last four letters of my surname spelt backwards (haha, shows how creative I am :p).

Thank you for the welcome!


FHT Fansubber said:
Next week is Easter Week here in CR....
COOL!!! Two days free from work!!!
I almost forgot tomorrow (it's Saturday here, around 10-15 minutes past 11 am) is Palm Sunday for us Christians. That's the start of Holy Week, which ends with Easter Sunday.

boffenjl said:
well i guess im doomed to be the bearer of christ my entire life (the meaning of Christoffer)..
and im not even christian
LOL!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, it's a pretty name, so I was just curious :amuse

Congrats, Isuki & FHT! Planning to do anything fun?

Easter - anybody think we should have some kind of Easter theme? ( Well, I guess NJT already has one in his signature... sorta... )
 

Isuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Nothing too exciting, just sleeping a lot to make up for the little amounts of sleep I've been getting. x_x
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I can relate ^^
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I really think it will be cool a Easter Theme in the forum...
I'm agree, GK :thumbs
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey does anybody know at what week will the shounen jump (naruto magazine, whatever it is called) will not be published ? (for holidays)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We have a plan for Easter - we'll have something for you around Thursday ^^ So be sure to come around then.

Rampages, not sure.


Also boffenjl, I haven't been able to talk to my ex gf at all >.< ( I guess she's busy with exams. ) I'll look into it myself and see what I can dig up ;)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Rampages said:
Hey does anybody know at what week will the shounen jump (naruto magazine, whatever it is called) will not be published ? (for holidays)
Golden Week? I don't know when that is but I do know that it is the week when Japan has 4 holidays in a row or something.
I am also looking forward to the Easter theme
:amuse
 

rodnylee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
hey, i've got a quick question- what is Ki? is that like an honors system? or just like props? thanks
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's just a way for people to say they like or don't like your posts. The more positive ki you have, it's more likely than not that you are very respected by your peers here.

I have never liked it because it can be so easily abused. Although I feel flattered by the 50 Ki I've accumulated, it makes me feel like I'm doing a good job here :amuse
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I don't like the Ki system that much either but we already had a discussion about how it could be changed and it seems that the most ppl either don't bother or are satisfied with the system.

As for Easter....hehe...Easter bunnies! :Haha
 

Crimson

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
The ki system seems fine to me too. Even if it can get abused, the online relations you make are the true indication of ones reputation on a forum, so its there , IMO, for people who dont really understand that. :yondaime
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Crimson said:
The ki system seems fine to me too. Even if it can get abused, the online relations you make are the true indication of ones reputation on a forum, so its there , IMO, for people who dont really understand that. :yondaime
True, true :)

I was at -13 once lolll
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Gold Knight said:
Also boffenjl, I haven't been able to talk to my ex gf at all >.<  ( I guess she's busy with exams. )  I'll look into it myself and see what I can dig up ;)
no stress dude! ive looked around a little myself but i couldnt find anything at all.

about the KI system. i like it. im happy as hell about my 3 ki. means ive done something good right?
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*squeaks happily*

Someone gave me another Ki point. :amuse

I know that the Ki system has some downfalls....but I actually kind of like it.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
if you tell me i'm friendly i'll give you another one? xD
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
>_>

Boffenjl you seem to be a very friendly and nice person.

*gives Ki point*

<_<
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
*dances around in happiness*

im friendly! weeeeeeeeee!
and since im friendly ill give you a KI!
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*gasps*

Thank you!

Since you were so nice to give me a little Ki point....I shall return the favor.

>_>

*gives another Ki point*

<_<


I am going to get in so much trouble for this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top