Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
karasu said:
has anyone ever think that eggs are actually mixtures of the ovum of a chicken and sperm of the rooster? but nobody ever tried eating human's ovum?
AAAAAAAArrrrrgh! thanks a lot! :rant I'll never eat eggs again! :crying

Gold Knight said:
This thread is just sooooooooooooooooo weird now. :p
Agreed! :Haha
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong


"Cat, Dog, Monkey, Pig, Dog, Snake, Bird, Dragon" *CHANGE TOPIC NO JUTSU*

Okay, what about discussing about the new media format, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray disc. I hear they use "blue" laser instead of the red one. Oohhhh.. I wonder!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
rofl kunai xD As for me I hate blue ray...stupid sony =/ we could have a ps3 for a long time and much cheaper without that...its sad they try to establish blueray with the ps3...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
des said:
rofl kunai xD As for me I hate blue ray...stupid sony =/ we could have a ps3 for a long time and much cheaper without that...its sad they try to establish blueray with the ps3...
But the media they have to render is so much higher than the standard DVD can handle. Besides, they say it's faster and without the Blu-Ray, the playback of the games would be ummm.. slow. Besides, the reason why the PS3 is taking bloody so long is that they are trying to reinforce security on the Blu-Ray. It was suppposed to be released a few months ago. Anti-piracy, *breathes hard* AAAAIIIII!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
kunai jutsu said:
But the media they have to render is so much higher than the standard DVD can handle. Besides, they say it's faster and without the Blu-Ray, the playback of the games would be ummm.. slow. Besides, the reason why the PS3 is taking bloody so long is that they are trying to reinforce security on the Blu-Ray. It was suppposed to be released a few months ago. Anti-piracy, *breathes hard* AAAAIIIII!


Uhm but thats the wrong way for me...it wont be long until the first modchips will appear...because no system is perfect. Also paying 200-300$ extra for their "security" is too much in my opinion they should have found a better way...and the xbox 360 showed for example that normal dvds are still enough! Btw I read somewhere that the games are supposed to become even more expansive for the ps3 (60-100$?) that would be another reason for players not to buy or at least mod their ps3. For example the 360 system is already hacked and you can play backups on it around 3/4 after its release...but the future will show how much we really need these formats. Btw I guess only middle/end generation games of the 360/ps3 will really need media with more space than a dual layer disc...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
des said:
Uhm but thats the wrong way for me...it wont be long until the first modchips will appear...because no system is perfect. Also paying 200-300$ extra for their "security" is too much in my opinion they should have found a better way...and the xbox 360 showed for example that normal dvds are still enough! Btw I read somewhere that the games are supposed to become even more expansive for the ps3 (60-100$?) that would be another reason for players not to buy or at least mod their ps3. For example the 360 system is already hacked and you can play backups on it around 3/4 after its release...but the future will show how much we really need these formats. Btw I guess only middle/end generation games of the 360/ps3 will really need media with more space than a dual layer disc...
Here's the thing, the PS3 CANCELLED the use of DVD (that's right, ordinary DVD) formats for the PS3. Because of one main reason! Have you ever bought any Final Fantasy series from 7 to 9, you'll find multiple disks. And I have never heard of game in a PS2/XBox that lasts for 2 DVD's, but with the PS3, games would have to expand to 2 or even 4 DVDs. SUCKS doesn't it.

But don't worry, they won't make the Blu-Ray so expensive, since that's the real drawback. And the beautiful rendered graphics and details would also be very quick to load, so there!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
kunai jutsu said:
Here's the thing, the PS3 CANCELLED the use of DVD (that's right, ordinary DVD) formats for the PS3. Because of one main reason! Have you ever bought any Final Fantasy series from 7 to 9, you'll find multiple disks. And I have never heard of game in a PS2/XBox that lasts for 2 DVD's, but with the PS3, games would have to expand to 2 or even 4 DVDs. SUCKS doesn't it.

But don't worry, they won't make the Blu-Ray so expensive, since that's the real drawback. And the beautiful rendered graphics and details would also be very quick to load, so there!


Uhm I got one or more 2 dvd games for my ps2 :P I think its one of the Xenasaga parts (I believe its Jenseits von Gut und Böse). Also the only reason there are no 2 dvd games is the dual layer disc, without that invention there would be plently of 2 dvd games(GT4,God of War 1/2, Xenosaga1-3, Midnight Racer 3 Dub Edtion Extreme...). Also the space used for games has only slightly changed from ps1 to ps2 if you look for example at the ff series. I think ffx/x-2/12 have only like 500mb more then ff9 =)
Which means if there would be another dvd version like 2x space of dual layer which would be enough for all next gen titles...I've seen no game so far which was bigger than a usual dual layer disc and that will probably dont change for at least a year or two =) but yeah I know at the end it will be good thing, its just too expansive at the moment. Also this stupid fight between the formats drives me nuts so I'll how all this will go...
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
*searches for a blu-ray burner* * and cheap blu-ray discs*
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ibra87 said:
*searches for a blu-ray burner* * and cheap blu-ray discs*
rofl xD? Dvd burner and duals layer discs are surely enough xD

Well is there any word on blue ray burners yet ??? *wondering*
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
des said:
rofl xD? Dvd burner and duals layer discs are surely enough xD

Well is there any word on blue ray burners yet ??? *wondering*
A blu-ray is about 50 gb (wuut!!) :O However the games are about 10 gb (at least the non-bad ones) which means a double layer 8.x gb discs are not enough :(

And hopefully there will be a burner for these damn blu-freaks soon!!

Actually I don't care as long as it's there when I get the PS3 myself.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ibra87 said:
A blu-ray is about 50 gb (wuut!!) :O However the games are about 10 gb (at least the non-bad ones) which means a double layer 8.x gb discs are not enough :(

And hopefully there will be a burner for these damn blu-freaks soon!!

Actually I don't care as long as it's there when I get the PS3 myself.
Like I said...the first 1-3 generation games wont need more space that a dual disc has to offer...look at current ps2 games. I bet 50% of all normal games just need like 2-3gb ( only a few high quality games use even the full capacity ). Also we got the possibilty of downsampling sound/videos to fit on duals =) ( remembers a certain console from sega here)

I'll wait for a cheap ps3 then I might buy one prolly ~400+modchip
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I dunno where exactly I read it, but it was about that the good games with ultra good gfx (some of the other games for ps3 truly suck) will be about 10 gb. But yeah, we could make a rip :O But that would require a chip.

And bah ~~ I would buy a PS3 when it becomes about 161 $ + mod chip :). That's when I bought the ps2 :P
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ibra87 said:
I dunno where exactly I read it, but it was about that the good games with ultra good gfx (some of the other games for ps3 truly suck) will be about 10 gb. But yeah, we could make a rip :O But that would require a chip.

And bah ~~ I would buy a PS3 when it becomes about 161 $ + mod chip :). That's when I bought the ps2 :P
Rofl payed like 250 for my ps2 with chip and 140 for my gc with chip =) was a good decision for playing my imports...

Btw have fun while waiting that the ps3 will cost under 200$ maybe in 4-5 years xD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
uhm, ibra87, I see you have yourself as a #1 Hated in MH in your signature. We don't hate you. XD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Gold Knight said:
uhm, ibra87, I see you have yourself as a #1 Hated in MH in your signature. We don't hate you. XD
I wish that I could believe you :( Here's one example of someone who hates me:

rykarreolacr said:
Very nice... Screw you! :grin
BTW, wtf is wrong with njt's signature? :P The frog-kun changes every time I see it.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Ohhh, trying to make me the evil guy!!!
Just look what he said about one of my pics:

ibra87 said:
I'm glad you put the first pic as spoiler..... :P
That was when I told him to screw himself...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ibra87 said:
BTW, wtf is wrong with njt's signature? :P The frog-kun changes every time I see it.
Thats a php script...thats why it changes all time :P
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Yes, njt's signature is really quite unique. And ibra87, what makes feel so pessimistic about MH anyways, we don't hate you!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
kunai jutsu said:
Yes, njt's signature is really quite unique. And ibra87, what makes feel so pessimistic about MH anyways, we don't hate you!

Guess you're right... I think ryka deserves that title :P From now on, I am the most wicked dude in MH
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
ibra87 said:
Guess you're right... I think ryka deserves that title :P From now on, I am the most wicked dude in MH
You are right... Today I realized that everyone hates Italians.
In the World Cup threads they just keep bashing my team and saying everybody hates us because we are loud and stuff... I want to cry...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top