Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rampage said:
Welcome to my world, bro.

I wait a week for 15 minutes of Naruto reading :p
Lol yeah really pathetic...spending a whole week waiting for a reading/visual entertainment of ~5mins
Thats why I already started to read OP/Bleach and Dgrayman =)
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I'm mostly spoiled for the next chapter. Because raw day is so busy. As soon as the new Naruto comes out I'm so occupied with arranging things here (RTS thread and so on) that I mostly cannot read the next chapter immediatly.
And then ppl are already talking to me about it so I'm spoiled often....:crying
But nevertheless: I really enjoy reading Naruto and it's definitely worth waiting for it.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Miso, that's...so sad. :scry Truly, no good deed goes unpunished.

Luckily, I have other addictions that keep me going throughout the Naruto week. Like the mangahelpers forums :smile-big, and FullMetal Alchemist. BTW, I think this is the first time I've posted in the hang out thread. It feels good, real good.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Miso said:
I'm mostly spoiled for the next chapter. Because raw day is so busy. As soon as the new Naruto comes out I'm so occupied with arranging things here (RTS thread and so on) that I mostly cannot read the next chapter immediatly.
And then ppl are already talking to me about it so I'm spoiled often....:crying
But nevertheless: I really enjoy reading Naruto and it's definitely worth waiting for it.
Yeah, me too. ><
But I don't mind as much anymore. I've been spoiled so often, it's almost part of it now for me. And every now and then I'll still get to read a chapter without being spoiled.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
Yeah, me too. ><
But I don't mind as much anymore. I've been spoiled so often, it's almost part of it now for me.
That's so sad. What you have to go through when you're an admin. But then again, you are among the first to get your hands on the RAW, even if you don't read it because you're too busy helping us, at least you have that notion of pride. *makes mental note to NEVER spoil manga for either Miso or Gold Knight* :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's not just the admins; a lot of mods get spoiled as well. Just part of the job. But we all love what we do, so no worries. :)
 

zerocharisma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey, look, a spam thread without the Sasuke alphabet games. Cool!
 

gold lion

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
hahahahaha, that is wrong, but funny
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Gold Knight said:
Thanks Macan :)
Tamerlane said:
Although it is kind of late....thanks Macan. That was really nice of you.

^___^
............... :redface

Gold Knight said:
It's not just the admins; a lot of mods get spoiled as well. Just part of the job. But we all love what we do, so no worries. :)
Yup, and thanks to you guys & gals, we all being able to read the latest chapter of our favourite naruto anyway. :beer

Back here, the manga stuck at vol 28. :scry
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
For a while there, I misunderstood what you meant with "spoiled" and miso crying didn't make sense. However now I understood it :O

Talking about manga, Naruto should be out tomorrow?
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
glasskatana said:
Luckily, I have other addictions that keep me going throughout the Naruto week. Like the mangahelpers forums :smile-big, and FullMetal Alchemist. BTW, I think this is the first time I've posted in the hang out thread. It feels good, real good.
You’re right about Mangahelpers forum, but, Aghhhhhhh Full Metal comes out once a month!!!! Man, I even forget what was the last chapter about… So, right now, I’m on a FMA “diet” !!! Waiting to see how many months can I go without reading it… It’s been only two so far… I’ll probably get pissed when Naruto chapter comes really late and read FMA instead!!! :p
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
ibra87 said:
For a while there, I misunderstood what you meant with "spoiled" and miso crying didn't make sense. However now I understood it :O
lol...what did you think then?

FMA diet...uh...
I only saw the anime but Khal told me that the manga is different especially the ending.
Perhaps I'll also read the manga then.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
I’m recommending it!!! Also seen the anime first, loved it, but then someone told me “the manga is soooo much better!!!” line, that I didn’t know what to think… Finally got around to check out a chapter or two, and WTF!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? What the h.. is going on here… Ok this is Ed, this is Al… But everything else…didn’t make much sense!!! So, I asked around, and people told me that anime and manga go separate ways from like chapter 15. Needless to say, I was hooked!!!

Just one more thing… Ed is lot funnier in manga (if that’s even possible? ).

Try it, if you liked the anime, you’ll love the manga!!!

BTW I doubt that you need this, but this is where I’m getting it from…
http://www.zomgfta.com/ aka Fruit Tree Alchemist!!! ( there’s a download page or something, and they require a password, but if you click on a password help link on that page, and look at the html source, you’ll see it… it’s being changed every month, but I think that for this month its: uname:fmanga pass: pineapple, but I might be wrong!!!)These two girls are doing the trans/scans, they don’t have everything ( I thing they started with chapter 40 something! ) but it’s the best FMA Edited Manga group that I’ve found… They also make various comments in their releases, and sometimes it’s pretty hilarious stuff!!!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Miso said:
lol...what did you think then?

FMA diet...uh...
I only saw the anime but Khal told me that the manga is different especially the ending.
Perhaps I'll also read the manga then.
I was thinking about spoiled as in "spoiled kid" :P
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Haha...same here.
Thus I always wanted to say "I have been spoilered" but as GK told me this is wrong.....:s
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
yeste said:
I’m recommending it!!! Also seen the anime first, loved it, but then someone told me “the manga is soooo much better!!!” line, that I didn’t know what to think… Finally got around to check out a chapter or two, and WTF!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? What the h.. is going on here… Ok this is Ed, this is Al… But everything else…didn’t make much sense!!! So, I asked around, and people told me that anime and manga go separate ways from like chapter 15. Needless to say, I was hooked!!!

Just one more thing… Ed is lot funnier in manga (if that’s even possible? ).

Try it, if you liked the anime, you’ll love the manga!!!

BTW I doubt that you need this, but this is where I’m getting it from…
http://www.zomgfta.com/ aka Fruit Tree Alchemist!!! ( there’s a download page or something, and they require a password, but if you click on a password help link on that page, and look at the html source, you’ll see it… it’s being changed every month, but I think that for this month its: uname:fmanga pass: pineapple, but I might be wrong!!!)These two girls are doing the trans/scans, they don’t have everything ( I thing they started with chapter 40 something! ) but it’s the best FMA Edited Manga group that I’ve found… They also make various comments in their releases, and sometimes it’s pretty hilarious stuff!!!
Thanks for that link yeste, I've been dying to search FMA scanslations over the web. Too bad they release the manga every month!
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
kunai jutsu said:
Thanks for that link yeste, I've been dying to search FMA scanslations over the web. Too bad they release the manga every month!

yeah, that is the best site for the new releases, but they don't have all of the old ones. Just go onto a site like torrentspy.com and you can find all of the releases though. FMA is my favorite ongoing manga.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
kunai jutsu said:
Thanks for that link yeste, I've been dying to search FMA scanslations over the web. Too bad they release the manga every month!


Allways want to help... besides, this is MangaHelpers!!!!

And Yeap, FMA is soooo good!!!

BTW Don't tell Umeko that I posted pass here... Could be banned!!!
(Umeko is the only Manga Editor there!)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
glasskatana said:
yeah, that is the best site for the new releases, but they don't have all of the old ones. Just go onto a site like torrentspy.com and you can find all of the releases though. FMA is my favorite ongoing manga.
Ever since I had this lousy "proxy" internet connection, the idea of BitTorrent is thrown outside the window. For now, I can only rely on #lurk.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks yeste - that was indeed nice of you to do, but the problem I see with that is that site most likely wouldn't appreciate another forum encouraging their passwords to be revealed, so I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting them in public here from now on. Sorry!

But thanks all the same, I was able to catch up on FMA myself thanks to that link of yours. (Yep, I'm an opportunist. :p )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top