Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Bleahhhh, I just look at the source code for that page… because I’m kind of illiterate in English, so even dough I know what it is, there’s a big possibility that I’ll misspell it… so :p
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Hmmm... last time we had an easter egg hunt. What about finding the "over 100 pages topics hunt" for the next game eh?

*oooohhho hohohoohohoho 999 posts*
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the password is quite possibly the easiest thing ever. And Hermie (I believe it was Hermie) posted a link to the chapter here (he got his chapter from the #lurk but it's most likely the same release. zomgfta is basically the only group out there who scanlates FMA now.) So perhap if an Admin could o.k. it, I'll post the RAW's and Edited Mangas here when they come out.

UH-OH, I better watch out, I'm nearing 1000 posts.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Has anyone else ever seen the naruto parody video "Ninja in the Night" by SIFL and Olly? I love it. I watch it all the time. Thank God for YouTube. :)
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*jumps into the thread*

Wow I have not been in here in a looong time. o_O

LadyHatake said:
Has anyone else ever seen the naruto parody video "Ninja in the Night" by SIFL and Olly? I love it. I watch it all the time. Thank God for YouTube. :)
Nope have not seen it yet but it sounds cool. *adds that to the I should watch list* XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Gold Knight said:
@ ichimaru_gin_n_tonic - hope you get better! What happened, anyway?
I'm better now. A motorcycle almost ran me over. I was walking on the sidewalk while typing a text message and then i tripped and fell to the right - which happen to be where the traffic is.

Just then, I heard a speeding motorcycle came out of nowhere - heading straight towards me. So I instinctively tucked and roll myself to the middle of the street (dumb move, i know), but Thx God there wasnt any other vehicle, since it's 2 AM. I forgot to tucked in my left feet though, so my left shin got bumped by the wheel. And instead of counting my blessing, I thought: "If this was a movie scene, the director would be yelling at me right now for ruining that scene."
But there was nothing broken. I got away with cuts and bruises. So I'm ok now.
Thx for asking.

@Brede: It's ok. I'm not contagious and I dont bite.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I bite though. So watch out!

(Universal question: which would you prefer, the bite or the bark?)

Glad you're ok Gin. I had a kinda similar experience, but I was only ten years old! XD And I think an angel must've guarded me, 'cause I somehow rolled over to the other side of the street without being hit, and there was a LOT of traffic. Either it was an angel or the drivers saw me and didn't want to wreck their cars by making roadkill of me. (As for why I tried to cross the street, I don't even remember anymore, but that was one nasty stumble I took stepping right off the curb.)
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I was walking on the sidewalk while typing a text message
they should include that in the list of health hazards of a hand phone! Glad you're better now ichi and next time...sit down somewhere B4 you text msg! :)

Gold Knight said:
As for why I tried to cross the street, I don't even remember anymore
to show the chickens how to? (haha i couldn't help myself, just read some "why did the chicken cross the road" jokes :smile-big)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, if it was to teach chickens how to cross the street, I sure messed up.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Gold Knight said:
Either it was an angel or the drivers saw me and didn't want to wreck their cars by making roadkill of me. (As for why I tried to cross the street, I don't even remember anymore, but that was one nasty stumble I took stepping right off the curb.)
I guess we're the same coin on opposite sides. I got HIT by a car when I was 10 (not to serious though, he managed to break but it was stong enough to knock me a few meters)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You all have no luck when it comes to pedestrain vs traffic...Glad your okay though, ichimaru_gin_n_tonic.

Luckily, I've never been hit or nearly hit by a car. Hope I never have to deal with that kind of experience. Although, while driving home recently I began to break for a red light, then it turned green, so i was getting ready to speed up but the dummy behind me hadn't slowed down a bit and came within a foot of hitting me at 50 MPH. He then proceeded to pass and cuss at me. I just happened to look in my rearview mirror a second before he swerved right to avoid and pass me. (in a no pass zone, no less...) dumb***.

That's why I hate driving. And traffic in general. I swear if driving wasn't necessary, I'd happpily give it up.

Anyways. That was completely of topic and highly unrelated. But I had to vent. :)

Again, glad your okay, ichimaru_gin_n_tonic.

<3 :kkbook
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I also am not all that fond of driving, but I have to admit when you got a pretty sweet looking ride, it tends to get you to want to go out a little more ( I'm really enjoying my new jeep, lol ).
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
I also am not all that fond of driving, but I have to admit when you got a pretty sweet looking ride, it tends to get you to want to go out a little more ( I'm really enjoying my new jeep, lol ).
jeep <333333333333 ? we want pictures ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Here you go:

 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woot! Looks damn nice o.O Must be plain fun to drive something like that...(even I dont have a driver licence).
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Wow, that's a sweet ride, GK! I got a license but I dont have a ride, so public transportation is my best friend.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I didn't have a car until I was about one or two years out of high school, so I know how it goes.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
^Oohh, you just started the 100th page!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I drive my dad's truck. I love it so much. The only problem is that it's really big, and I'm really short (5ft 2in) so it's hard to get in sometimes. My dad had to get one of those runner bars installed so that I could get in...lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top