- Joined
- Mar 30, 2007
- Messages
- 2,350
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm another 5'2 guy!
So right...and I know a lot girls at your length ladyhatake&bredelee-nus said:well... its easier to get guys being a short girl than being a really tall girl... im saying that because... i dont know...![]()
:knk





gotta set it up ASAP..


baaaaaaaaaaaaad brother ( at least if he should know how to drive)ruby_06 said:well i am also 18 and i dont know how to drive and no one seems to have any desire to help me, not even my brother![]()
[br]Posted on: July 25, 2006, 10:34:12 AM_________________________________________________hm..it stopped at v2ch10 at lurk...
Are we really talking about Peace Maker Korugane? I think its one of the best anime I've seen so far...the story is great, the animation quality and the music is awesome too o.Okarasu said:i've watched the anime.. but it was confusing and there wasn't any plot at all..
maybe it will answer a lot of questions.. but i have to pack up for now..![]()


Thats just awesome! What games?5il3nc3r said:I got a job last week for 3 months which might not pay much but is really fun. I'm a video game tester ^^
I'm paid minimal wage, but I get paid to play game =3
§ıĿ
Just tell me if you like it if you should get your hands on it.5il3nc3r said:also, I had to sign a confidentiality thing, so aside from the game's name and console it's on, I can't divulge anything else (at least not before it comes out)
§ıĿ
Ah yeah I dont want to drive you in talking about that ^^ but was it hard to get the job? Damn would like to have something like that too!5il3nc3r said:Well, not being a big fan of sports games, I can't really make a point of saying weither it follows the rules or whatever. But I must say however that I liked the graphics and most of the generic points of the game (speaking of NHL 07, as I don't remember much from NBA Live). I didn't like the controls much, although it just needs some getting used to I guess. Also, my opinion is only based on the Beta version I had at the time. Meaning some things will still be changed from what I played to the final version. Weither these changes are for the better or for worse, I can't say, but this is my preliminary opinion on the game.
§ıĿ


Happy shaving 