- Joined
- Dec 18, 2005
- Messages
- 1,176
- Reaction score
- 86
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Arnie's shop would have been a great page to e-mail to friends, should Arnie kill the person in the background laughing frantically as if having inhaled lethal quantities of laughing gas... Really now, it would have been great. Too bad I know not of a single person that would make any sense out of it...


But I saw Canada coming up with a hell lot of players. Then I saw another country who really tossed a coin to decide who is gonna carry the flag...
(meaning that that country only had two players who participate the Olympic winter games).

My mother was too worried about my safety. She was not willing to let me sit on the plane with my friend to go and watch the race live. 
, um, sorry to burst your bubble but that doesnt mean its not emission producing... 


