- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
See you later, taylor. 
Yesh, i made a good job with this one then ... tho i didnt make anything but a touch-up and minor tweaking. xDocca said:Ridiculously hot X_X So, what does it feel like to own a similar body? >__<


Fufufu, already having some major withdrawal symptoms? xDhayatehayabusa said:wow, does anyone know when the nf forums will be back up? and dont' say soon if you don't know, cause people have been saying soon 2 days ago. lol.
I actually went to KL first for competition. After we got second place, the sponsors gave us free hotel voucher in Penang, so all of us went day for a trip. Argh, Melbourne again. Why do almost every person that I know go to Melbourne to study?I'd love to visit - hopefully in the not-too-distant future ^^ And yeah, pity we didn't know each other earlier - although, in September last year I was in Melbourne (for study) anyway XD Ah well, more chances to come.
Even one of my friend here is going to become PR there.


pose


Shouldn't you be sleeping as well!?!? xDIt's 3.30am already. Why dont u sleep yet, occa???


Darn... maybe i need to use *that* jutsu then... just wait a few seconds. <333occa said:Don't know that jutsu either, the next best thing would be "Magically Make Money out of Thin Air Jutsu", but that's a forbidden jutsu .__.
"if you like" *I can send you a few nice Ichigos to use one of these days if you like![]()



lol, I create to 100 threads in General Discussion and NarutoTemp Section. :P they are mod was fast deleted my threads, damn..Dragonzair said:Eileen's like, one ultimate spammer, and she's with us in Spamgakure, yeah. :cool
...


