Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hey Akasun, my fellow Yamato fan. =D
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
<333 this is such a cuddly, fun, place. :hug :hug :hug

....:spaz I love you all!!

:squish :squish
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Gold Knight said:
Hey Akasun, my fellow Yamato fan. =D
Hey! xD Yamato and wood justus *glomp*
 

Bread-Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Erm.. I don't really know where to post this, and NF is down, so...

On 1Up.com, a video game website, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja just hit the top of the "Most popular" list. I guess it's a translation of the gamecube game. (Which of course i can't spell...) Ninja Taisen? Release March 1. I still can't figure out how it got so much attention so suddenly, though.

Which mean naruto games in USA!

:hi5 :glomp :hug :hug :woot :shakefist

For good luck-

:ffwub :ffwub
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Wow!
Everyone is hugging with one another.
Let me join too!

:glomp :glomp :glomp :glomp :glomp

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

:squish :squish :squish :squish :squish
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD we're all so cute.

Okay everyone, it's almost christmas and my family likes to do karaoke. I was thinking of singing something for you guys just for practice. Is anyone interested in it?

I'm going to work now... but tell me yes or no okay? <33

Yeah i'm an attentionwhore. XD
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD we're all so cute.

Okay everyone, it's almost christmas and my family likes to do karaoke. I was thinking of singing something for you guys just for practice. Is anyone interested in it?

I'm going to work now... but tell me yes or no okay? <33

Yeah i'm an attentionwhore. XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo :dance

Sing sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bread kun, welcome. U can post an introduction in the introduction thread. :glomp
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Bread-Kun said:
Erm.. I don't really know where to post this, and NF is down, so...

On 1Up.com, a video game website, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja just hit the top of the "Most popular" list. I guess it's a translation of the gamecube game. (Which of course i can't spell...) Ninja Taisen? Release March 1. I still can't figure out how it got so much attention so suddenly, though.

Which mean naruto games in USA!

:hi5 :glomp :hug :hug :woot :shakefist

For good luck-

:ffwub :ffwub
Feel free to start a thread about that in General Discussion - sounds great.
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour. :notrust

[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Can there be a "Stupid Question, Stupid Answer" thread, GK?
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Akasun said:
Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour. :notrust

[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
What kind of cake?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Cook a cake for Biology o_O

Maybe for bonus points you can make one out of frogs... >_>



Sure deerjing, I don't see why not.
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
deerjing said:
Akasun said:
Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour. :notrust

[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
What kind of cake?
Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Akasun said:
deerjing said:
Akasun said:
Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour. :notrust

[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
What kind of cake?
Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...
Do you eat that cake after it has been done?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh I see, Akasun ^_^ Haha. Sounds pretty funky. Hope it doesn't get "out of shape" while you're cooking it.
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
deerjing said:
Akasun said:
deerjing said:
Akasun said:
Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour. :notrust

[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
What kind of cake?
Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...
Do you eat that cake after it has been done?
Yeah, along with everyone other's cakes and cookies. :P

Gold Knight said:
Oh I see, Akasun ^_^ Haha. Sounds pretty funky. Hope it doesn't get "out of shape" while you're cooking it.
Haha! Hopefully not. Or else I'm in trouble! @_@
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Sounds pretty bad to me. Baking a cake for biology lesson? That's why I just hate biology. I am never good in biology. :-/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top