- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hey Akasun, my fellow Yamato fan. =D
I love you all!!

Hey! xD Yamato and wood justus *glomp*Gold Knight said:Hey Akasun, my fellow Yamato fan. =D






Feel free to start a thread about that in General Discussion - sounds great.Bread-Kun said:Erm.. I don't really know where to post this, and NF is down, so...
On 1Up.com, a video game website, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja just hit the top of the "Most popular" list. I guess it's a translation of the gamecube game. (Which of course i can't spell...) Ninja Taisen? Release March 1. I still can't figure out how it got so much attention so suddenly, though.
Which mean naruto games in USA!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
For good luck-
![]()
![]()

What kind of cake?Akasun said:Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour.
[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...deerjing said:What kind of cake?Akasun said:Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour.
[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
Thanks!!Gold Knight said:Sure deerjing, I don't see why not.

Do you eat that cake after it has been done?Akasun said:Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...deerjing said:What kind of cake?Akasun said:Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour.
[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
Yeah, along with everyone other's cakes and cookies. :Pdeerjing said:Do you eat that cake after it has been done?Akasun said:Ummm... well I'm making it a chocolate one. It has to do anything with biology, so the easiest thing to make is a cell. Round chocolate cake for the cytoplasm and smarties, liquorish, chocolate chips for Nucleus etc...deerjing said:What kind of cake?Akasun said:Ergh. I have to cook a cake for my Biology edible project in an hour.
[sarcasm] Oh, fun [/sarcasm].
Haha! Hopefully not. Or else I'm in trouble! @_@Gold Knight said:Oh I see, Akasun ^_^ Haha. Sounds pretty funky. Hope it doesn't get "out of shape" while you're cooking it.