Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
if you get in trouble Tamer. dont worry! the friendly boffen shall protect you!

*flexes muscle to scare off people*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
This is called rep-whoring XD
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
This is called rep-whoring XD
*adds that to the dictionary of MH terms*

....I knew that I was going to get scolded for this.  :p
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Isn't rep-whoring not new?
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am not really sure...this is the first time that I have heard that term used.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol@ki being abused
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well I really would not say that it was abused (ok maybe it was just a tiny bit). I mean I feel that Boffenjl does a very good job with translations and for that maybe he should be getting +2 Ki. I just presented it in a more humerous way, that is all.

It was very nice of him to offer to give me +1 Ki as well, but it was not anything that I was expecting since we were mainly just joking around a bit.

:amuse
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I was kidding too, don't take it so seriously :p
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No no it is fine.

:amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, Rep-whoring became something of a huge problem at Naruto Forums, to the point where rep was disabled for the Konoha Newstands section ( which no longer exists now ). To be honest if I didn't know you guys well, I probably would have given you guys a bigger scolding, but I know you guys were just having a little fun and don't plan to make it a routine thing. ;)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
woa hey i was only making a little fun and if ive upset anyone im sorry, wasnt my intention.
and GK just as you said it wont be a routine thing.

anyway......... *awkward pause*....... ehm....
so, anyone up for a game of monopoly?
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
boffenjl said:
anyway......... *awkward pause*....... ehm....
so, anyone up for a game of monopoly?
Sure!

*plays game of Monoploy with Boffen*

You know I just remembered how bad I am at this game....I dont think that I have ever won once. o_o
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
well then this should be an even match. ive never even played....
 

rodnylee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
lol monopoly is fun until 2 and a half hours into the game. then theres always some1 who owns everything and is only playing to milk the other ppl. thats when temper tantrums happen and little red and green houses fly everywhere.
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Gold Knight said:
Well, Rep-whoring became something of a huge problem at Naruto Forums, to the point where rep was disabled for the Konoha Newstands section ( which no longer exists now ).  To be honest if I didn't know you guys well, I probably would have given you guys a bigger scolding, but I know you guys were just having a little fun and don't plan to make it a routine thing.  ;)
Rep-whoring.....All this time i thought it was some sucking up to the poster with the most repping power in NF.
Don't worry i never do that.

*Cries at my miserable 299 rep at NF*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I kick butt at Monopoly. The problem with it is it's such a long game (usually).
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'd rather play risk :D
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i'd rather play a good old game of chess.
so how is everyone today :leepose
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
personally i feel good. you?
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i felt great till i started revising. few hours of reading and writing really makes you feel bored, hence why i logged on to MH and now i feel happy again :smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top