- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,996
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Also reading about it. Have you seen the MGS 4 and FF XIII trailers? 
W00t! 500th post

W00t! 500th post



haven't seen the trailers, only pics... Linky?[br]Posted at: May 09, 2006, 05:38:59 AM_________________________________________________never mind found itAyah said:Also reading about it. Have you seen the MGS 4 and FF XIII trailers?
W00t! 500th post![]()
o!!!!!!!!!

nah I just have a simple approach to life. if its not broken, why fix it?Predator_U said:Hehehe, Windows XP generic firewall and even unconfigured?
You're really an interesting guy Boffen-kun.


My computer intellect is bad, I know that.
kunai jutsu said:Why not use spybot? It's free and I think it's quite convienient!
Yup, he spoke to boffenjl. The Spybot he mentioned is a convenient tool for spyware and some adware detection and fast removal from users PC.Eileen said:What is spybot and what does spybot have to do with genuine Windows product or are you talking to boeffenjl, kunai jutsu?My computer intellect is bad, I know that.

You're welcome! I like to help those in need, if I feel like they deserve it.boffenjl said:but thanks to pred who showed me
Kaspersky. i now have a working computer again. THANKS DUDE! (imaginary ossu coming your way!)
<---- again *Seems like you won't be seeing me much in person next 48 hours*
or you could use avast antivirus. It's free... like seriously, used it for a long time, works greatboffenjl said:Ladies and gentlemen! I have an announcement!
come hither and listen closely to what i have to say cause it will startle even
the strongest man!
58 trojans.....................................................
no wonder my goddamn computer was acting up! but thanks to pred who showed me
Kaspersky. i now have a working computer again. THANKS DUDE! (imaginary ossu coming your way!)
if youre in need of a good antivirus program here it is:
http://tr.searching.com/search.php?search=&_br=tr&words=kaspersky&cid=2
youll need a torrent client but something tells that most people here have one of those....![]()

i have the same problem too, but it only just started recently...i just ignore it and so far nothing 'bad' has happened yet. anyone else found a way around this?Eileen said:So, Windows detected it and now everytime I startup my computer, it would ask me to but a genuine one. Problem is that, no money. That's number 1 policy. Is there any special crack/hack to this problem??![]()

I buy computers with the OS installed in itBrede said:i have the same problem too, but it only just started recently...i just ignore it and so far nothing 'bad' has happened yet. anyone else found a way around this?
p.s. @eileen: i'm also not computer intelligent![]()
so I don't have a key, but I heard that it's a timed thing, if you just reinstall (that = reformat your computer) and reinstall it it should be good for a month or so 