- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,172
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Good Luck ~Lil~ 
.
There's no way in hell I would ever say a speech in front of 500 people. I'll start stuttering and my face would turn soo red. I cant even do it in school in front of 30 classmates, I always ditched class when there where debates or oral presentations. I still passed though
. But yeah good luck lil, break a leg out their

. There's no way in hell I would ever say a speech in front of 500 people. I'll start stuttering and my face would turn soo red. I cant even do it in school in front of 30 classmates, I always ditched class when there where debates or oral presentations. I still passed though
. But yeah good luck lil, break a leg out their

That was a long time ago, rabb. 

I just gave you a glomp on the PHO thread, i'll give you another one anyway!


