Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Good Luck ~Lil~ :leepose:mgai.

There's no way in hell I would ever say a speech in front of 500 people. I'll start stuttering and my face would turn soo red. I cant even do it in school in front of 30 classmates, I always ditched class when there where debates or oral presentations. I still passed though:tem. But yeah good luck lil, break a leg out their
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yosh. how is everybody>?

I can't believe I'm 10 chapters behind on all manga I'm following. -_- it has been that long huh? anyone miss me? :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
new name color? um... since when were you out? I'd been that way for months >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm... let's see...


so I checked. I was apparently promoted last Oct 29, 2008. :shifty That was a long time ago, rabb. :oh
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
alright, im sorry, i know im an idiot, but *poof* its gone, you dont have to worry about it anymore
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe.

anyway, guys, I'm looking for a good source of those funny "motivational posters". You guys know the original site or something?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we only use one motivational poster here at nnptc:


try google
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
You can't participate in school activities (heck, good luck entering the school grounds) when you're drunk. That's the way in her (private and very much exclusive)university.
It's not at school though. Maybe i'll drink a little wine before hand.
Good Luck ~Lil~ :leepose:mgai.

There's no way in hell I would ever say a speech in front of 500 people. I'll start stuttering and my face would turn soo red. I cant even do it in school in front of 30 classmates, I always ditched class when there where debates or oral presentations. I still passed though:tem. But yeah good luck lil, break a leg out their
ditto here. but this one's unaviodable. its a birthday. thanks though :XD

yosh. how is everybody>?

I can't believe I'm 10 chapters behind on all manga I'm following. -_- it has been that long huh? anyone miss me? :wtf
hey! :glomp I just gave you a glomp on the PHO thread, i'll give you another one anyway! :glomp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
It's not at school? Where would it be? (So I can take a sneak shot at you, fufufufu... where's that camera?)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:glomp back at ya!

where've you been?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Guess I should respect my title and "randomly" pop in and say hi!

So....HI! :D

you may now return to your daily activities... >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
woah... that was... random :o
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^I like ur new Avatar and sig Baby. I need chocolate too:tem
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Wasn't random the point? :blink
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
@Forever, how did u get "Queen of Randomness" above ur avatar?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
She's a mod, and mods can get custom titles.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@Lelo,

thanks. I'm actually promoting Nodame Cantabile... thanks for reminding me. I shall add the thread links to my siggeh
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
what happen to the Triple D(drink drank drunk) thread, did it get deleted or am I looking at the wrong place
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
DEATH TO MICROSOFT AND VISTA! BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS!

God I regret buying a lappertopper with Vista, should've waited and bought a MacBook Pro.
Well atleast I have rum.

So what's up? Feels like ages since I was here last. (13 days actually >_>;; )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top