Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
@predsfan: I like your avatar, your sig and your statement.

Now, suffer at the hands of Hypno Toad!

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey preds, long time no see. where've you been?
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vacation, aka, a week of binge drinking w/o internet access ;).

@predsfan: I like your avatar, your sig and your statement.

Now, suffer at the hands of Hypno Toad!

My avatar is basically the cartoon version of me, and well Macgyver just rocks.
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Binge drinking is good. Only way I do it.

Now I wonder if anyone in this forum smokes the peace pipe, if you get my drift.
 

Harinezumi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yuck, drinking is gross. So is smoking. D:

P.S. I'm sure there are people who smoke the peace pipe. *looks around*

Yeah, for sure.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Yuck, drinking is gross. So is smoking. D:

P.S. I'm sure there are people who smoke the peace pipe. *looks around*

Yeah, for sure.
You're still young. Give it time...I mean, don't give in to peer pressure.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm afraid i failed my exam... :faint
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yuck, drinking is gross. So is smoking. D:

P.S. I'm sure there are people who smoke the peace pipe. *looks around*

Yeah, for sure.
I used to hate drinking when I was 15 too, but now I enjoy it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Drinking is sooooo not gross.
The peace pipe is also nice :$
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Drinking is sooooo not gross.
The peace pipe is also nice :$
I tend to stay away from pot, I think it leads to many problems. Not to mention you can get arrested >>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
afaik there's a type that is legal in sweden that you can "smoke" from the age of 16 or something.. or maybe that was just us starting with it when we were 16
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
afaik there's a type that is legal in sweden that you can "smoke" from the age of 16 or something.. or maybe that was just us starting with it when we were 16
really?! I guess I never really thought about laws of other governments concerning drugs. The US is pretty strict though.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
really?! I guess I never really thought about laws of other governments concerning drugs. The US is pretty strict though.
Besides, you're a marine, right? It's not like you could do it, even if you wanted to.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Besides, you're a marine, right? It's not like you could do it, even if you wanted to.
yeah I will never do anything that could be considered a drug. I have too much at stake especially in my field.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol so says mimi...listen to her she always knows, right BFF?


edit: I'm four posts away from 2000
wanna cherish this moment..I will stop posting :D
Nothing special happens when yuo get 2000 posts. :eyeroll
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
What about 9000?

Oh, I crack myself up....
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I know...it's just a pretty number....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
really?! I guess I never really thought about laws of other governments concerning drugs. The US is pretty strict though.
Well idk really. It's not that strict in Sweden, don't know if the police even care if you're drinking as under-age, i mean the only thing they can do is to tell you not to do it but like 50% of everyone above 14 have been drunk at least once in Sweden or something like that, so they don't really bother anymore.

There's always next year.
Yeah well, this autumn to be more precise... It just feels so meaningless now.. Ah well at least i'll frigging ace the rest now. Swedish exam tomorrow for 5hours and then another 6hours on Thursday with English.
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey guys!
I'm bored.. at the university library and am really bored. lol

About the alcohol, and pot talk..

IMO, morally, I drink to hang out with my friends, for the buzz. But NOT to get drunk.
As for pot, I find it a huge turn off. Weed is a gate way for all sort of trouble and drugs.

I suppose I have really high morals, it just irritates me how these type of things are being distributed to minors. It's a shame really.


In fact smoking in general is not good for you.

I'm too much of a healthy freak... but I don't find that a problem.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top