Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I don't smoke the cigs.
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Guys I'm planning to do one slow song from Matthew Perry Jones with my band. Performing next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvmpXpQ-4OM - Save you
Doing this song for my dad (who passed away few weeks ago)

I'm thinking of playing the piano for this song. I think it's a good song to do. What do you guys think?
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Can't you just do guitar? Well I guess you can do piano as well.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I'm sorry for your father :(

the song is very beautiful and sad... I guess it fits.
If you could record it somehow and upload, would be appreciated :)
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I will try^^

I don't even have a good recorder. One of my buddies has it, but he's not in Canada anymore. We had to recruit one member.

Thanks Nat... it's been hard. But I need to move on forward..
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
nat, paindecarne told me you are a bad wife.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... hey Blai you failed your test ???? :o well man you can make it this Autumn so don't worry ;)

Sorry about your Father... Matthew.... hope you are okay man...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
failed test in what?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
a admission test... he have failed
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
So are those exams like the SATs here? Wait...I just realized that many of you might not know what that is...


The whole smoking thing...that whole moral debate is one can of worms I don't feel like opening at the moment.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
in england SATs are for 10-11 year olds and 13-14 years olds.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So are those exams like the SATs here? Wait...I just realized that many of you might not know what that is...
12th graders do national exams. Every student in sweden do the same exam at the same time.

It's compulsory for uni studies. Those along with the uni entrance exam.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
in england SATs are for 10-11 year olds and 13-14 years olds.
Is it the same exam that's given here? They teach 10-11 year old kids pre-calculus over there? Man, the schools suck here till you get to the college level. Well, I went to a charter type school, but the high school I would have gone to otherwise was full of some less than bright bulbs.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
man.... Pat is just such a needy guy :notrust
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
We divorced coz he cheated so many times :p
t'was a low profile thing, in Mimi's thread.
Did you guys sign a prenuptial agreement?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
....no....
But we didn't adopt any newbies so there are no complications..
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The Hangout thread isn't a Sticky anymore >.>

And yeah, nat e-divorced pat and that's probably a good thing. pat was become quite a nuisance(for everyone) lol :p
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
Didn't I marry you two, guys? how come you divorce...(damn, did I fail?; upsy bad words..) wait for next agony I might marry you two again:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top