- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,516
- Reaction score
- 6,348
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I don't smoke the cigs.


well man you can make it this Autumn so don't worry 
12th graders do national exams. Every student in sweden do the same exam at the same time.So are those exams like the SATs here? Wait...I just realized that many of you might not know what that is...
Is it the same exam that's given here? They teach 10-11 year old kids pre-calculus over there? Man, the schools suck here till you get to the college level. Well, I went to a charter type school, but the high school I would have gone to otherwise was full of some less than bright bulbs.in england SATs are for 10-11 year olds and 13-14 years olds.
We divorced coz he cheated so many timesnat, paindecarne told me you are a bad wife.


Did you guys sign a prenuptial agreement?We divorced coz he cheated so many times
t'was a low profile thing, in Mimi's thread.

right, taken care ofThe Hangout thread isn't a Sticky anymore >.>

