Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I see... well so... when did you start the whole japanese studying ???
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Sanscript is the hardest to learn.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
as promised TDA...I put your epic post in my sig :D
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Tidi's likeness for me is revealed!!

How shocking
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hai hai...i was wondering how it could be done ....thanks!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
flash you are disturbing, only girls on this forum call me tiddy, all of them being pinoy.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Let's say I'm returning the favor..
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
tidi?


nahhh...TiDihA is much better
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I rather prefer you call me Dave.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
your name is Dave? I thought it was Tyler...

You told HTPR fangirl on your wedding day she could call you Ty.....
so I presumed....

Edit:
Yo Mark, what's up? :D
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Is your name really dave, Teehee-Deehe-A - hehe


are you sure you don't have a split personality... :o

Natalie <3:
Hey you :) Nothing much. Was gone for a business trip.. now I'm back early.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
No Dave is not my name, my friends call me that sometimes for some reason, don't ask me why, there is no logic behind it.

@nat I rather prefer you called by T.D.A rather than TiDhA, since thats what emos on this forum call me. :(

The mods call me Führer though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yo tyler.. you like half naked chicks eh? Pretty hot stuff.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Mark, business trip, cool! where'd you go?
I had a presentation yesterday, I managed to invent enough BS to save my paper (even though it was much less that other people's work)...:D

Dave ...lolz....you ego expands like the universe, shame that Einstein died before meeting you.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey TDA ???? Can I call you Carmen ???? :eyeroll

or Sheila ????


:XD.... *yeah the smiley is being abused as of this moment*
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Went to Detroit, Natalie.


If i could burn that emote, I would.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Detroit?! Awesome! I have to go somewhere meself, when I become a genius like you. :p


Asus


Carmen?

That's the best thing I ever heard, you dear asus just became a genius :lmao

:XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD


oh yeah and one more


:XD
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD :XD :XD :XD :XD

Let's all have fun guys :XD...

but really... TDA is the soul of this Forum *so he says and thinks :amuse* and he is the leader and all, so I wondered... if TDA is MH... I don't want to post inside a guy... so if I convince myself he is CARMEN... that will be much better... :XD... you see women... take care of the children and carry all of us around for 9 months... they are loving and caring ... don't you agree :amuse???

*enough with the nonsense...:XD*

How you doing Canadian friends ??? :amuse

*don't know if Flash still feels like talking to me ... but I still love HIM :XD... in a not Carmen way of course ;)*
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Let me rephrase myself:

If I could burn that emote, I would. lol


Asus, I'm too cool for you dude. jk

What's up bud?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top