Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@nat I rather prefer you called by T.D.A rather than TiDhA, since thats what emos on this forum call me. :(
Always hating TiDhA lol always hating. I gave u that nickname and u will love it , honor it and cherish that shit till the day u get sick of this site or die.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Looks like I have a few minutes to kill.
I don't see why Sophia has to take a shower before going to the goceries.... eh. lol

@Em
Well I don't exactly know if my brother likes the idea. Perhaps because he will hear my girlfriend and I a lot............ lol jk

But You gave me an interesting idea! I'll make him cook for both of us! Muahaha. Evilness...


Tda... lmao

Flash-Porno! haha. I'm pretty sure that'd be top hit..
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
She wants to be presentable to the supermarket public of course! :o Also, doesn't Sophia cook? I doubt Mark is your hired chef lol :XD I mean, you could do an alternating system like we do at home. Every member has a designated day of the week to cook food and the other days go to our home cook(i.e. my mom).
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm Mark, my brother is Matt....

I see You are getting confused here lol. Its ok :)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
any of you have the guts to invite bean over to this thread? :p

nat x bean You heard it here first! Coming soon.


@Strider, I will leave this site when ...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Flash thanks to enlighten us about your porn crazyness... :XD

so Bob... do you have life insurance today ????
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No... there is no such thing as Flash-Porn...

That sounds so ridiculous, but funny nevertheless.
TDA - you joker bastard! lol
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
only because Sophia Weasley doesn't like the idea. :(

Here are my MH pairings:

Asus x F_M
nat x bean
Flash x xi0
Strider x emo_girl789
Hunter x Hunter
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Flash x Xi0?

You are a sick man Tda, truly a sick man.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I get Asus eh? Well that's not so bad lol :p Least I won't go bi with nat :oh(no offense nat lol :XD)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My MH matchup/pairing

Forever_Melody x Matthew

Cutest couple on MH, anyone? lol! awww you kids

Sorry I had to blurt that out em!


The other obvious pairing is
Bean X Tda
Fate says so.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahahahah who got paired up with asus.

Edit : Nvm *cough*


My MH matchup/pairing

Forever_Melody x Matthew

Hottest couple on MH, anyone? haha

Sorry I had to blurt that out em!


Ofcourse
Bean X Tda
Dude come on, TiDhA pairs u and xio lol then u tell him off, then u go onto saying ur bro is hot? Maybe that was an accurate pairing.
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
bro man.. His gayness for me was shown!

My friend, I'm completely straight.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course TiDhA is gay to some degree lol.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Continuation, *shits like a lottery isn't?

Seems like Flash is in demand;

Flash x 1TrueSensei
Adamant Dragon x eni
Fortis x Blai
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oh keep on coming TDA... just keep on coming lol.

I think I made Em go away. Sorry for teasing you too much!!
You can't hate me forever! lol
 

mcd693

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
293
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
is there a title higher than celebrity member?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Adamant dragon (19 year old) x Eni (28 year old)

Well gee that'd be quite the matchup!.... NOT
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@mcd295
Yeah MH addict or w.e and Legendary.

@fash
U gotta throw something back dude, being paired up with a dude is one thing, but being paired up with that sensei dude. That just adds more hurt to the insult.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
laughing@you x laughin@yourface
Matthew (who the fuck is this?) x F_M (thus confirms a love triangle, more news on that later)
paindecarne x Agrias
Alexis x Alexia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top