Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hehe yeah somehow it does a bit lol :p

Ohhh I wish I'd get such cool stuff rather than spam email asking me to grow a certain bodily organ -_-;
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol.....:rofl


srsly :rofl


When I get funny stuff like that I'll forward you some :D
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey Nat :)

So em, you have a soft spot for someone? Specifically someone who is by blood related to me and lives in my house? (You don't have to answer this question as I'm only playing with you. ;))

So what's up guys??

@Natalie - your artistic masterpiece is a joy for everyone here to see. Keep up the amazing work my friend
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Mark you are a jerk. That was uncalled for.

btw this page toook soo long to load.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^
You're right. I'm just teasing you man. I'll talk to you later...outside of these forums..
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol I find it amusing you're talking to each other on the forums when you're maybe just a few rooms apart :XD

For the record Mark, the only spot spot in my body is my stomach :tem(and my lungs, and my pancreas, and my guts, and the rest of my internal organs... :eyeroll)
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^
Well apparently he wants everyone here to know that I'm a jerk... K, I'll give it to him. It was uncalled for on my part. I'm just teasing him? That's whats brothers are for. lolz.

And oh Em, I wasn't expecting a literal answer. But fyi, I think you do ;) hehehe
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
no brothers' fight? much better..

we don't want "forums lead to arguments, arguments leads to hatred, hatred leads to infractions"...:p

Ok now I'll leave ...have to study...:darn

Ps: Mark, yes you were a jerk...:p
But t'was fun to read....:p:p:p:p
Sorry Matt ^^;
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
no brothers' fight? much better..

we don't want "forums lead to arguments, arguments leads to hatred, hatred leads to infractions"...:p

Ok now I'll leave ...have to study...:darn
We're good. We barely get to fights, we just make some few cracks at each other. But at the end of the day, we treat each other with full respect, don't we Matt? (If you see this lol) ;)


@ Natalie, have fun studying!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Siblings are supposed to tease each other, otherwise it'd be a bad relationship lol :p My brother is way worse than Mark lol. he picks up the phone when people call em and says the most horrid, vulgar and uncalled for of stuff lol :XD Assuming of course it's one of my friends and not someone important >.>

And feelf ree to think what you want Mark lol lol, I'm just sitting here on my throne of randomness and eating popcorn *munches*

Btw, you think it'd help if I stopped posting photos? lol Maybe then he'd stop :XD
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
We're good. We barely get to fights, we just make some few cracks at each other. But at the end of the day, we treat each other with full respect, don't we Matt? (If you see this lol) ;)
<hr noshade size="1">
@ Natalie, have fun studying!
Ok, that is true.... unfortunately!
But still, I'd forgive you instantly if you buy me a new computer! haha!
And why are we even discussing it here... when your room is next to me? lol

At Emilie!

don't ever stop posting pictures. I love it... your smile especially :) <3
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oh Gosh..


aren't we entertaining everyone...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
better than any movie you'd imagine

....I'll keep stalking the thread just in case any developments happen :smile-big
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^
Maybe it will reach the epic mark when Em says "I have a crush on you too little Matty" bahaha. Wouldn't that be a scene?? ok ok matty boy... sorry..
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
haha this is better than a soap...and it's interactive too lol :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Siblings are supposed to tease each other, otherwise it'd be a bad relationship lol :p My brother is way worse than Mark lol. he picks up the phone when people call em and says the most horrid, vulgar and uncalled for of stuff lol :XD Assuming of course it's one of my friends and not someone important >.>

And feelf ree to think what you want Mark lol lol, I'm just sitting here on my throne of randomness and eating popcorn *munches*

Btw, you think it'd help if I stopped posting photos? lol Maybe then he'd stop :XD
Oh so you're not denying it!
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol I just won't comment, makes things far more interesting that way lol :XD let your little imaginations run wild like rabid squirrels >.>

Why stop a good show eh? :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn it... you guys spam too fast...T_T...

I am going back to the Encyclopedia....
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*Gets a chair and a bag of Popcorn

Anybody wants Popcorn?...*eats a couple of pieces

:p:D
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'll have some Sarry! *grabs and munches*

Maybe we should sell tickets? :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top