Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
haha this is better than a soap...and it's interactive too lol :tem

Oh my god, Mimi.... there's kids watching this thread. j/k( I hope its not what I think you're saying lmao )

Btw how' you doing girl? :amuse
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Tickets are a good Idea,

1.50 a ticket....sounds about right...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...mimi you're the protagonist (or antagonist, depends) you can't sit with the crowd...

Adamant and Asus...what are your names?

Since we know most of the people's names who are active now...just to complete the soap opera...
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh but that's the beauty of it, I'm like that evil villain causing unrest and calamity... Damsel of Destruction is back!! woooooo :XD

btw I'm good Adamant, how are you? ^^

btw, don't forget to sell T-shirts and commemorative hats :D
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow... this is ridiculous!! This is not a Soap!
Mark, is there a problem if i say that Emilie is drop-dead gorgeous (which she is btw)?

Seriously... to think someone who's 24 or 25... .. would stop behaving so childish.

Soap is over... this is ridiculous, and I really need to study!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
so do we....that's why we need the fun Matt :)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
awww you think Emilie is gorgeous... how cute... awwwwwwwww ;)

hahahaha
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol wouldn't it be easier to just yell to each other through the walls rather than write here for everyone to see? lol :p

And technically, I should study as well(I am actually, just multitasking >.>)

Ok so Albinism is autosomal and recessive...
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow... I can never take you seriously.

And why are we even discussing it here? I'm gona come to your room, and hurt you. lolz... But seriously can we cut this out?

Mark, way to embarrass me! Aren't you proud?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
wow...I didn't know that mimi....Thanks

Now I forgot why Detroit brown fields are unlivable...D'oh...


Mark..can you write us special sound effects of the *hurt* you're gonna get ?:wtf
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

He came after me! hahahaha.

Alright ladies and gentleman, show is now over! haha
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Nat-sama

If I tell you know my name you won't call me "Adamant" anymore... :bored

@Melody

Good to hear, and everything's going smooth for me thx.

And looks like you're breaking hearts here lol. You're a bad girl, make that boy happy would ya? :p
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
By doing what? O_o It's not as if he's asking for my hand lol :p And even then, I like to have both my hands :eyeroll

btw I know Adamant's real name nat :tem
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yo adamant, whats up man?

How did you enjoy the show?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I promise I'll call you adamant forevaaaa...pretty please :wtf?

I don't wanna be left in the dark....:scry


edit: Got it :D Risto.....I mean adamant :p.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol I won't tell no worries :wtf

Ok so the only confirmed X-linked traits are hairy ears and color blindness >.>
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yo adamant, whats up man?

How did you enjoy the show?
I'm doing good Flash. You and your brother are funny, glad you showed him this forum 'cause you're both entertaining.
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

He came after me! hahahaha.

Alright ladies and gentleman, show is now over! haha
Yeah so.... it wasn't like I was going to do anything. I'd be asked to be murdered... knowing you being really built.

You know that's not fair.

Anyway I need to study. This was ridiculous.
 
Last edited:

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol I won't tell no worries :wtf

Ok so the only confirmed X-linked traits are hairy ears and color blindness >.>

Oops, I already told her Mimi. Though I'm glad to know that I can really trust you :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top