Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
^
Yeah I agree.

2006-2007 is members is what made MH so amazing... now its falling apart.

Good things never last, I feel sorry for 2008 members. :(
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Samurai manga with tons of blood is always a win. Especially when it's drawn in a more serious style rather than in a cutish way. Sweet find Drago.

Thanks, what I like most about it is how the characters are constantly evolving and you can clearly see the difference on their mindset from 20 or 50 chapters ago while they somehow staying true to themselves... Its simply brillant.

Its japnase Manga at its best. I won't spoil you more than that. :amuse
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
berserk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is manga at its best, art is awesome...gore is awesome, mature themes are so so...but the dark depth of bloody hell is awesome!
Skull Knight :luv Gutts :luv :luv


A member of 2008 and damn proud of it....tch, seniors thinking they're better than us...
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah... there is nothing nothing wrong... with 2008 :notrust

... I am rethinking my buddy list right now :XD...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Except for the year of Sasuke and 3rd rate members joining. :eyeroll
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
2007 was the stuff man. I remember a whole hangout thread being spammed in trying to recruit people to join the dark side. xD

But mh is still good though, and the new members are fun. :)
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hmmm...I'm a 2006, but I don't really count.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
2008 brought a few excellent members : The adamant dragon, Nat, Forever_Melody

Canadian Dream team yo
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
berserk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is manga at its best, art is awesome...gore is awesome, mature themes are so so...but the dark depth of bloody hell is awesome!
Skull Knight :luv Gutts :luv :luv
I love Berserk. I can't handle all this waiting. 4 months waiting for 302....

What's taking that guy so long? Then again, I do feel for him. He's essentially drawing all of that by himself. Considering the amount of detail he puts into every page, I don't blame him for taking a hiatus.

2008 brought a few excellent members : The adamant dragon, Nat, Forever_Melody

Canadian Dream team yo
A Canadian invasion, you might say. I noticed there's a lot of Nigerians and Swedes too.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
true....we're going global :D

I agree on the berserk thing too, the mangaka has been doing that story ever since he was 20 or something. All his life is berserk, his obsession and the obsession of many others. I feel for him if he went for an extended vacation.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
So where in Canada are you guys anyway? I've only been to Montreal, and I only went once for a few days.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
They are more Nigerians than Canadians.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Montreal :D
awesome city :luv

TDA lives in the third crater to the right on Mars.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Does Berserk have any hot girls in it?

I don't know where I was born, I was raised up by wolves. :(
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol ..berserk hot girls...? what makes the story is more than the hot girls, or the blood, or the human sacrifices, or the endless torturing of the main hero, or the diabolical monsters...

you should read it, it doesn't follow the logic of shounen...it is seinen after all. very dark and twised
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You are making such an great advertisement about Berserk... that I feel like stop studying and reading it :XD...

My friend loves Berserk too... I think I will convince him to Join MH :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A one word post is never permitted, whether it's an answer or not, Flash. Just because this is a general discussion thread doesn't mean the rules are any different; this is the same across the entire forum.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
to the mod who deleted my post. My answer was to Fortis... I live in T-Dot

aka Toronto :notrust
Rules are rules, just obey them. Afterall this isn't a spam thread. :noworry

P.S T-Dot is a weird nickname/slang for Toronto. It must sound weird saying, "Yeah man! I'm from T-Dot", the other guy is like "You wot? :oh"
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
P.S T-Dot is a weird nickname/slang for Toronto. It must sound weird saying, "Yeah man! I'm from T-Dot", the other guy is like "Sound's pretty gay :oh."
There fixed that for you, it would go more in the lines of that lol.

Though Toronto is a pretty chill place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top