- Joined
- Sep 1, 2006
- Messages
- 1,404
- Reaction score
- 426
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
TDA you're a foreign and a english fool lol. I don't expect you to have any knowledge about Canada.
see ya guys
A one word post is never permitted, whether it's an answer or not, Flash. Just because this is a general discussion thread doesn't mean the rules are any different; this is the same across the entire forum.
This long post is NOT because i'm upset. Just expressing my opinion. lol 
So as for my opinion? I think this particular rule is pretty stupid. I'm simply giving fortis a straightforward answer, which totally beats a pointless spam. Forcing people to elaborate on their answer on such a basic question?
There are a a lot of good MH rules here, but on the other hand.... there are also some really dumb ones as well.
One word answers should be avoided in discussion threads - Naruto sections-. What would be the point of dicussion, right?
In this case...
This is simply a general hangout thread. The topic that goes around here is always different. He asked me a question, and i simply gave him a straightforward answer.
Anyway, don't get me wrong. No hard feelings. I just feel the MH admins need to tune the rules for different sections.
Plus its not like we are all going to give everyone a one word answer all the time.
Just my two cents
In all reality I'm wrong. Sorry for not following this particular rule.

So as for my opinion? I think this particular rule is pretty stupid. I'm simply giving fortis a straightforward answer, which totally beats a pointless spam. Forcing people to elaborate on their answer on such a basic question?
There are a a lot of good MH rules here, but on the other hand.... there are also some really dumb ones as well.
One word answers should be avoided in discussion threads - Naruto sections-. What would be the point of dicussion, right?
In this case...
This is simply a general hangout thread. The topic that goes around here is always different. He asked me a question, and i simply gave him a straightforward answer.
Anyway, don't get me wrong. No hard feelings. I just feel the MH admins need to tune the rules for different sections.
Plus its not like we are all going to give everyone a one word answer all the time.
Just my two cents
In all reality I'm wrong. Sorry for not following this particular rule.
Last edited:


Oh shit 1982, fucking 1982!!! man

>_>

*I can't remember nothing about that
*