TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow the pics are really awesome... Well I knew that Isaacs gonna die...but does this mean the bomb will explode? If we remember it was just hours till the bomb exploded after Hiro found Isaacs body (which shouldnt be too far away from the next episode). Also they are 5? more episodes...makes me really curious.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah I'm really curious about the bomb. Now I wonder what happened with Peter . It seems that his mom was crying over him. Did he somehow die? I don't think so but I do want to know what happened.

I also wonder what Lindermen and Nathan were talking about. It seems that Mr. Lindermen knew he will mmet with Nathan one day in his office because he got the paint from Isaac.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I also wonder what Lindermen and Nathan were talking about. It seems that Mr. Lindermen knew he will mmet with Nathan one day in his office because he got the paint from Isaac.
I think they talk about how Nathan will become the president. The pictures show him in the white house (I just asume that these pictures mean the white house) and therefor Lindermans conditions or something like that...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think they talk about how Nathan will become the president. The pictures show him in the white house (I just asume that these pictures mean the white house) and therefor Lindermans conditions or something like that...
I looked back at the pictures and it seems that you might be right. Nathan might become the president. Now, the question is wheter or not Lindermen is protecting Nathan. What is the deal that he wants to make with him?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I looked back at the pictures and it seems that you might be right. Nathan might become the president. Now, the question is wheter or not Lindermen is protecting Nathan. What is the deal that he wants to make with him?
Well in the last episode he was saying it already Nathan than he would become President (when Nathan wanted to kill him). So yeah I guess Linderman will have his hands in there...like money support or whatever, probably some stuff with other Heroes. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Especially since season 2 is meant to totally different from season 1, you know new set of actors (a few olds remain) but the story will go a new way...I am really curious how that will work out :)
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yay kadodo your the bestest !
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Holy SMOKES!!! I just figured out that the Petrelli's Mom IS a "hero"!

I decided to watch some Heroes while I waited for my Jericho episode to finish downloading....and I was watching the first episode! Yes, I know, VERY Exiting!

Anyway...as we have seen, Peter has the power to absorb others powers. Now think about it...until now, he has always had a "secondary" ability...which are the visions. Now, We ALL know that his ability is the absorption of other heroes powers. So, this "secondary" power was always a mystery to me, since the show never explained it and it seems like too much of a cliche and dull point in which Peter, the protagonist, just happened to see visions.

Well, I think this power is the Mom's. Just think about it. Look at the first episode, When the Mom and Peter are leaving the police station. He says, "it is like we are all connected"...which, in context, was speaking about his inherited personality from the father. Well, I think the producer of the show also meant it in the terms of Powers...which at the moment had not been revealed yet.

Anyway, the mom's reaction to this just a "cold" stare and a playful slap. Now really, this HAS to be her power. Her power is of Vision and of foresightedness of those around her. Maybe she can pick and choose. Peter has "chosen" subconciously on himself and Peter...but I'm sure it has also been adding people (without knowledge, again) to his list.


Man...I can't believe I found this? Well, I actually believe that someone else has HAD to have found this before but when I spoke to you guys here...it seemed that people had not even thought that the Mom could have powers (which I stated in page 13 or somewhere around there). The children inherit the "hero" gene if both parents have the gene. We don't know about the offspring of 1 "hero" and 1 normal human BUT we do know now (Nikki and her husband along with Nathan and the fire girl) that their offspring has had powers...so it is save to assume that all children from 2 "heroes" have powers also. So, that is why I think The mom has powers (and it was stated before that the father might have powers too since in an earlier episode the mom says just how "crazy" Peter was acting...just like his father before he "committed" suicide).

Hmm....

Could I have stumbled upon something kinda big? A big secret that will come up later on in the secret (well, maybe not big, but a secret non-the-less).
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

That's a pretty good theory and I think that you are right for some reason. Now, when did Peter have his firdt vision? I'm not sure which happened first but I think it was when he was sleeping and he saw his brother Nathan flying.

The second time I remember him having a vision was after the night he rescued Claire from Sylar. When he was at the hospital, wasn't his mom in the hospital? Did he somehow absorb her powers and saw the future of him being a bomb? I don't whose power it was but it is someone that has been shown as not having any power yet. Also in the pics that I posted in the previous pages, when the mom was crying over Peter's body. Did she know that was going to happen?

Overall, I think the mom has powers. Not sure which one it is but the vision seems to be my best guess
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah. It was already hinted that she had powers (connection to Nathan and Peter) but after the last episode, we KNOW she is connected.

And I definitly think she has powers (and those powers specifically).

And He had the first vision with Nathan flying out of hte car (in the car crash)...Peter had contact with the mom that same night (in a party)...I think.

Second vision was in the first episode...with him seeing himself fly.

Third vision was with him flying with that old guy....or was it that the guy saw himself flying with Peter.......

4th vision was after saving Claire and coming out of the police station (him exploding).

5th vision was the next episode...in which he has the same vision but with the invisible guy added in.

6th vision was when he was training and fell from the building...when he first learned how to use the powers.

But I think he absorbed the powers from the beginning so...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

That's a pretty good memory that you have there. Howeverm it would be surprising that the mom had a totally different power that we have anticipated.

Also, I wonder how Nathan's father looks and what lead to his suicide (that is if he's really dead). Also if he had powers, what could they have been?
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

sorry to be a wet blanket but, I think that Peter got his dream powers through simones dad.

Another thing Dr Suresh had a sister who had powers and neither of his parents has had powers. His mother might know about Claire through different means like maybe a private detective or even through the paper factory agents.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hmm..i don't remember too much of that episode but I think the sister just died of a condition. Dr. Suresh tied it into someone that had an extraordinary ability BUT not that she actually had powers.

wait, now I'm remembering (I think).....I think he said that if there is someone as fragile as this, there must be the opposite. Meaning that he would find these "opposites" ...which are the heroes...

Well...that is what I remember or it was something like that. It wasn't that the daughter had powers.

-
and as we said before, we know (not literal but through inferring and seeing what has happened on the show) that a hero comes out of 2 heroes. BUT, we do not know what comes out of a pair of a hero and a regular human.

As for us not knowing what comes out of a Human and a Human (most probably human..but who knows)...I get an inkling feeling we'll know about that later one...and I bet the "bad guys" have something to do with that.

-
Is the site HACKED?????? it get a "Shoujo-Ai Limited Edition" page with a lot of pink and a lot of MOO!'s.

plus, it seems my text has become bad too. The posts read stuff like "bork bork bork. Vell...thet is vhet I remember oor it ves sumetheeng leeke-a thet. It vesn't thet zee dooghter hed pooers."





Well, deleted everything (cookies, passwords, etc) and it is all cleared up now. But that was weird.



Now, MORE HEROES!
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well here is an interview with memmers of Heroes. I was in school when I posted this and the computers do not have sound. So, I don't know what they talked about, but it supposed to be some spoilers about the NEXT FIVE EPISODES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShFIU2Neh40
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks Kadodo for the link, it's very interesting
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hmm..i don't remember too much of that episode but I think the sister just died of a condition. Dr. Suresh tied it into someone that had an extraordinary ability BUT not that she actually had powers.

wait, now I'm remembering (I think).....I think he said that if there is someone as fragile as this, there must be the opposite. Meaning that he would find these "opposites" ...which are the heroes...

Well...that is what I remember or it was something like that. It wasn't that the daughter had powers.
lol omg your confusing the movie unbreakable with Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis, directed by M. Knight Shamalan

No his father(Dr. Suresh's) knew she had poweres it was in the first episodes like episode 8 or something
 

neji1988

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wait wait i know i will be a total dick weed to ask this but when is the next ep coming out?
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

April Twenty-something
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wait wait i know i will be a total dick weed to ask this but when is the next ep coming out?
April 23rd
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

nice vids...especially that last one....shows more on the preview we got before.
 
Top