- Joined
- Aug 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,028
- Reaction score
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!!
Micah can control electrical objects right? Well humans themselves have bioelectricity inside them, it could be possible his powers stretch beyond computers and machines etc.
But he talks about 'asking' the objects to do things for him......which is a bit weird.Its not like elle's power where she just creates electrical charges.
It would be good if they did develop his character further, maybe when he's a bit older if the series stretches on that far. He has a lot of potential to become very powerful.
Micah can control electrical objects right? Well humans themselves have bioelectricity inside them, it could be possible his powers stretch beyond computers and machines etc.
But he talks about 'asking' the objects to do things for him......which is a bit weird.Its not like elle's power where she just creates electrical charges.
It would be good if they did develop his character further, maybe when he's a bit older if the series stretches on that far. He has a lot of potential to become very powerful.

).
not for me,they made that Claire is Nathans daughter,now Sylar is Nathans and Peters brother
but I liked Sylar in these two eps,didnt dissapoint me,had a funny moment when those two agens came in and got killed,I laughed my ass off.
I mean Spider-Man with Abominathion?C'mon,I knew Mo is gonna turn into some kind of freak,a monster or whatever,I knew his stunt will go wrong,it always does.But did a good job with that girl.
I mean they dont do stupid actin and they aint hesitating like the others do,cause what would you have done in Hiro's place?Taken the formula when you had a chance or watch her and give her the chance to run away and never catch her.And since when can he teleport straight to a place when he knows only the addres?And what would you have dont in Petes place?Shoot Nathan?Or stop time and say to the Peter of the time that this press-conference should stop,cause on his next word he decides futures for us all super-humans.I wouldnt shoot my only brother like that,when in my own time hes death already,wouldnt you?