TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah Mohendar was great,didnt have any powers and was a nice narrator,but now that he got some powers,it will all go to waste and I want to see that girl who could copy moves of other people remember that one?How did that little kid call her,Black-Cat or something?And If she gets pregnant,I dont think it will happen in this season.


Well it was a surprise for me when I accidentaly saw those stupid spoilers,I was like "Whoooooooow!",I was expectin someone else,like Noah,but not Peter,not him.


Well maybe Sylar said,you know hes somehow like Magneto,she thinks that shes ordinary,like a human and Sylar said "No,youre special" I dont think that she can do stuff like shoot lasers from her fingers or whatever.Maybe she will not only heal herself and others,maybe it will come to the point where she could kill with those powers of hers that she has,I dont know,I dont know,but I know when they will show us,I wont be very satisfied.


I dont like the girl.By today my fav could be Adam or maybe Sylar :) I mean they dont do stupid actin and they aint hesitating like the others do,cause what would you have done in Hiro's place?Taken the formula when you had a chance or watch her and give her the chance to run away and never catch her.And since when can he teleport straight to a place when he knows only the addres?And what would you have dont in Petes place?Shoot Nathan?Or stop time and say to the Peter of the time that this press-conference should stop,cause on his next word he decides futures for us all super-humans.I wouldnt shoot my only brother like that,when in my own time hes death already,wouldnt you?
There is one thing that really amazed in the last episode. Claire is not able to feel pain now. I mean if she gets hit without seeing who hit her, she probably would stay in the same spot. I wonder if Sylar removing that thing from her brain has anything to do with her being unable to feel pain.


I agree with you on the part where Future Peter could have stopped time and talk to Peter to let him know that Nathan telling the whole world would be a huge disadvantage for them
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think it was stupid idea that Morhinder got powers...I mean we all know that there will be side effects in the end...Is like a scientist experimenting on himself in the movies or cartoon and something goes wrong......It was pretty stupid thing do and we have seen that type of plot before.

I actually don't know the direction the storyline is going in this season, well I'm aware what is going on and might come in the future, but do I like where its heading??? Well not so sure yet...

Future Peter is ubber powerful IMO.

I agree with you on the part where Future Peter could have stopped time and talk to Peter to let him know that Nathan telling the whole world would be a huge disadvantage for them
Actually I don't think that would work because future Peter know what type of person the present Peter is and maybe he wouldn't have able to sway himself. And it could turn out to be a fight and thats something that could mess with time for all we know.


O yeah one more thing, that black guy with Parker, who could he be... I mean it seems Peter send Parker to meet this guy and tried to change the outcome of the future somehow or for all we know that could be Peter.
 
Last edited:

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, the fact that Mohinder is turning into a bug is clearly a tribute to The Fly. Eventually Mohinder will find a way to revert the process to cure both Maya and himself.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think it was stupid idea that Morhinder got powers...I mean we all know that there will be side effects in the end...Is like a scientist experimenting on himself in the movies or cartoon and something goes wrong......It was pretty stupid thing do and we have seen that type of plot before.

:D yeah,I was expectin some freak aswell,but I expected more of a fish than a bug.

I actually don't know the direction the storyline is going in this season, well I'm aware what is going on and might come in the future, but do I like where its heading??? Well not so sure yet...

Im not sure myself to.


Future Peter is ubber powerful IMO.

Ofcourse he is,remeber what he did in the first season,I mean when Hiro went to the future to see what is it like.And look how easily he stops time,he doesnt need to do those faces thats he takin a shit like Hiro.And he should actualy be realy fast,IVe read that somewhere.


Actually I don't think that would work because future Peter know what type of person the present Peter is and maybe he wouldn't have able to sway himself. And it could turn out to be a fight and thats something that could mess with time for all we know.
<hr noshade size="1">
O yeah one more thing, that black guy with Parker, who could he be... I mean it seems Peter send Parker to meet this guy and tried to change the outcome of the future somehow or for all we know that could be Peter.

I think Peter messed up the time already.But I think it all could have gone smoothly,I mean its Peter talkin to Peter,I mean I would talk to my future self a lot and I would listen to him,cause hes my.He should have stoped time or should have killed the power or destroyed the cameras or microphones.

And see Peter can even send others to other places + he can somehow add people into other people,hes waaaaaaay stronger that Peter from this time.But you could be right about Peter sending Parkman there was on purpose,you could be and its obvious that the guy can paint the future.



Well, the fact that Mohinder is turning into a bug is clearly a tribute to The Fly. Eventually Mohinder will find a way to revert the process to cure both Maya and himself.

Agreed.

There is one thing that really amazed in the last episode. Claire is not able to feel pain now. I mean if she gets hit without seeing who hit her, she probably would stay in the same spot. I wonder if Sylar removing that thing from her brain has anything to do with her being unable to feel pain.


I agree with you on the part where Future Peter could have stopped time and talk to Peter to let him know that Nathan telling the whole world would be a huge disadvantage for them

Well I could see that a mile away,I dont remeber,but did Adam feel any pain?I think he didnt,as I remeber,but I saw that a time will come when you cant feel pain anymore.
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Guys. Guys! Guys! GUYS!!


...Future Sylar made cookies. And there's enough for EVERYONE.


Sylar totally makes that show, Angela is creepy. Hiro needs to stop mucking things up, Ando needs to accept his place as an usher. Claire needs to stop her whining and accept her mom putting her in her place. Parkman and Mr. Africa make a nice team, tough break for the German and Jessie (owned), and Tracy/Niki are clooooooones?!
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i am totally confuse about the ending of episode 3..
did sylar killed that voice manipulation guy?
or he stop out of the good in his heart?
or the Haitian arrived on time to stop him?
Angela mistrust him and send him back to level 5?
did that voice guy die? i thought i saw him alive? but the heroes wiki said he dead?
why is future peter so cold, and why didn't he attempt to kill Sylar? or something..
and why did they think that they can keep sylar in that jail place?
can the Haitian kill sylar???

for god sake, who are the bad guys here? dr. zimmerman? angela? sylar? future peter?
I am so confuse..
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i am totally confuse about the ending of episode 3..
did sylar killed that voice manipulation guy?
or he stop out of the good in his heart?
or the Haitian arrived on time to stop him?
Angela mistrust him and send him back to level 5?
did that voice guy die? i thought i saw him alive? but the heroes wiki said he dead?
why is future peter so cold, and why didn't he attempt to kill Sylar? or something..
and why did they think that they can keep sylar in that jail place?
can the Haitian kill sylar???

for god sake, who are the bad guys here? dr. zimmerman? angela? sylar? future peter?
I am so confuse..
1. Yes
2. No way
3. Nope, he was with Hiro and Ando
4. She's using him as a weapon for the company, he's way too dangerous to be allowed out on his own, even when he's working for them.
5. He's dead, you saw the flamethrower alive at the end.
6. Future Peter is a tool.
7. They can keep him in there, but I think he kind of wants to be in there, she's basically handing him new powers.
8. Maybe. The haitian can cancel powers, but there might be a chance that when he leaves, the regeneration will kick back in.

9. Too soon to tell. We know absolutely nothing about Zimmerman, Angela's generally working for good even if her methods are questionable, Sylar's pretty much always evil since he's trying to gather more power, Future Peter's a tool but he seems to be trying to make all the crap he's caused better.


Woo, that's about it.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OKay,this episode was faaar better then the last two.I enjoyed this very much,even watched it twice.Sylar rox completely,hes probably the coolest charachter in the series right now,with the suit :D and his new hair-cut.Man that Black Bolt power was cool.I liked it,cant wait for the next episode.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I just downloaded/watch the episode...It was a better than the double episode....

I must say i agree with people on here Sylar stole his episode......lol

I still think Peter is the coolest characters out of all of them... In season 1 and 2 Peter stole show IMO, but he's lacking in season 3 so far we will see......Oh yea for sure Sylar also stole the show in season 1 and also HIRO.

I still want to see a rematch of Peter and Sylar....ooooo god that will be o epic......

So nikki is really dead.....lol...I came up with theory that she discovered her freezing power and save herself....lol......


Episode 04 Preview
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

bones- the preview for episode 4 is hilarious..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I agree with everyone else. This episode was far better than the previous ones. And yes, Sylar was cool in this episode, he basically owned those prisoner guys. However, it seemed that he could only handle two at once. Future Peter is way stronger than anybody right now, I can't wait to see who he got the putting peope into different places from.

I actually think there's something that can kill Claire, she can suffocate to death. Her mom almost killed her.

However, there are two main things that surprised me from this chapter. Nikki is really dead and that Dr. Zimmerman said he created Nikki's look alike. I can't wait to see what he got to tell her.

I'm surprised none of you guys talked about it but did y'all see what Parker's eyes turned into? Does that mean that he's going to have powers to paint the future now?
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I love Parkman to death and would love to discuss his role but premonition is the last thing this series needs. Every season uses looking into the future, and that what it looks like the spirit walk will do. My hopes are that he actually gets a power boost and like massive world reaching mind reading abilities.
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually think there's something that can kill Claire, she can suffocate to death. Her mom almost killed her.

I'm surprised none of you guys talked about it but did y'all see what Parker's eyes turned into? Does that mean that he's going to have powers to paint the future now?
I don't think she could have killed Claire. Claire may be roughly immortal, but she's still in a normal human body, which means it responds normally to extreme situations. Panic, fight or flight, adrenaline, all of that is in the brain, and while Claire may be number than a Linkin Park song, her mind and body can still feel panic and fear, just not pain. Your body can give you signals that you're going to die, even if you know you won't. It's a lot like waterlogging torture, I think.

I'm not quite sure how Parkman's copying that African guy's powers. I've always thought Parkman's ability is crazy cool now that it's developed past mind-reading. The African guy had him drink some weird stuff and listen to particular music in order to paint, though, so maybe it's induced by that?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think she could have killed Claire. Claire may be roughly immortal, but she's still in a normal human body, which means it responds normally to extreme situations. Panic, fight or flight, adrenaline, all of that is in the brain, and while Claire may be number than a Linkin Park song, her mind and body can still feel panic and fear, just not pain. Your body can give you signals that you're going to die, even if you know you won't. It's a lot like waterlogging torture, I think.

I'm not quite sure how Parkman's copying that African guy's powers. I've always thought Parkman's ability is crazy cool now that it's developed past mind-reading. The African guy had him drink some weird stuff and listen to particular music in order to paint, though, so maybe it's induced by that?
Well I think that the song has something to do with it also but it seems that it only stimulates the eyes to paint the future or something like that.
I don't know if y'all seen the previews for next week but it seems that Sylar is not going to be the same in the future.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well the song is kinda like pot in Mendez case, the painter from season1. I guess this ability to see the future work best with getting high (I read from magazine that music simulate the part of your brain having the same effect of masturbation)

Wonder if the Haitian can erase the mind of Sylar leaving him like a soulless beast like what he did all the villagers in the graphic novel. Same with Matt Parkman, I think he can trap Sylar in his own mind for eternity. Or Hiro can teleport and send Sylar on to the Sun. Noah Bennet is not very bright about Sylar’s weakness, I dun think.

As for Nathan being able to see Linderman maybe relate to the medium ability that already showed in the graphic novel.

There is a lack of communication between the good guys, I am sure till today some just totally didn't understand what happen from the previous two seasons.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Maybe was just me, but I think the timeline was a little messed up with season 3:

IIRC from season one, future Peter only existed because he was detonated on Manhattan, thus his scar being caused by this;

But Peter didn't detonate, then the future was altered, and future Peter with scar wouldn't never have existed, but then, how is possible that future Peter has returned to past, in a timeline where he didn't exist?

With the explosion, all the heroes would have died, including Nathan, and thus he wouldn't make the announcement about the Heroes;

And from what I've understand, in the future peter's timeline, even with the detonation, Nathan made his announcement, because Peter supposely would die with the explosion...

And Future Peter remind me so much from Future Trunks: his personality, power, objectives ^_^
 

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wonder if the Haitian can erase the mind of Sylar leaving him like a soulless beast like what he did all the villagers in the graphic novel. Same with Matt Parkman, I think he can trap Sylar in his own mind for eternity. Or Hiro can teleport and send Sylar on to the Sun. Noah Bennet is not very bright about Sylar’s weakness, I dun think.
The Haitian can't permanently disable Sylar. Peter was able to regenerate his memory after the Haitian hollowed him out, and Sylar now has that power.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well the song is kinda like pot in Mendez case, the painter from season1. I guess this ability to see the future work best with getting high (I read from magazine that music simulate the part of your brain having the same effect of masturbation)

Wonder if the Haitian can erase the mind of Sylar leaving him like a soulless beast like what he did all the villagers in the graphic novel. Same with Matt Parkman, I think he can trap Sylar in his own mind for eternity. Or Hiro can teleport and send Sylar on to the Sun. Noah Bennet is not very bright about Sylar’s weakness, I dun think.

As for Nathan being able to see Linderman maybe relate to the medium ability that already showed in the graphic novel.

There is a lack of communication between the good guys, I am sure till today some just totally didn't understand what happen from the previous two seasons.

Yeah,maybe thats how he paints and yeah you need to get high,but how come can Parkman get those eyes and he most definantly will go paint his future.

Yeah if Hiro send Sylar to the sun.Hiro would probably burn himself to,I dont think the sun will help,they are gonna come up with a lame excuse why you cant kill him that way.BUt I like the Haitian theory more.

Yep,I can see the same with they communications to.

I agree with everyone else. This episode was far better than the previous ones. And yes, Sylar was cool in this episode, he basically owned those prisoner guys. However, it seemed that he could only handle two at once. Future Peter is way stronger than anybody right now, I can't wait to see who he got the putting peope into different places from.

I actually think there's something that can kill Claire, she can suffocate to death. Her mom almost killed her.

However, there are two main things that surprised me from this chapter. Nikki is really dead and that Dr. Zimmerman said he created Nikki's look alike. I can't wait to see what he got to tell her.

I'm surprised none of you guys talked about it but did y'all see what Parker's eyes turned into? Does that mean that he's going to have powers to paint the future now?

I think he could have handled them by himself,the one with flames wouldnt do much,you Sylars immortal :) he would have found a way,I think.


I doubt she can die perminantly from suffocating,tho she wouldnt stand and try to take the suffocation at herself.

Yah hes gonna have powers to paint the future,strange how that worx out.

Maybe was just me, but I think the timeline was a little messed up with season 3:

IIRC from season one, future Peter only existed because he was detonated on Manhattan, thus his scar being caused by this;

But Peter didn't detonate, then the future was altered, and future Peter with scar wouldn't never have existed, but then, how is possible that future Peter has returned to past, in a timeline where he didn't exist?

With the explosion, all the heroes would have died, including Nathan, and thus he wouldn't make the announcement about the Heroes;

And from what I've understand, in the future peter's timeline, even with the detonation, Nathan made his announcement, because Peter supposely would die with the explosion...

And Future Peter remind me so much from Future Trunks: his personality, power, objectives ^_^

:D its messed up,thats true,maybe they didnt change theyre own past, I mean the Scared Peters past remained the same,but normal Peter changed or it changed and Scared Peter was left with the scar and Nathan made an anouncment,which triggered something else and more blah,blah,blah,blah..I think Peter just left that Scar on purpose or its from kind of fight that cant heal.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah,maybe thats how he paints and yeah you need to get high,but how come can Parkman get those eyes and he most definantly will go paint his future.

Yeah if Hiro send Sylar to the sun.Hiro would probably burn himself to,I dont think the sun will help,they are gonna come up with a lame excuse why you cant kill him that way.BUt I like the Haitian theory more.

Yep,I can see the same with they communications to.





Hollowkurono said:
I think he could have handled them by himself,the one with flames wouldnt do much,you Sylars immortal :) he would have found a way,I think.


I doubt she can die perminantly from suffocating,tho she wouldnt stand and try to take the suffocation at herself.

Yah hes gonna have powers to paint the future,strange how that worx out.




:D its messed up,thats true,maybe they didnt change theyre own past, I mean the Scared Peters past remained the same,but normal Peter changed or it changed and Scared Peter was left with the scar and Nathan made an anouncment,which triggered something else and more blah,blah,blah,blah..I think Peter just left that Scar on purpose or its from kind of fight that cant heal.
Well I dont read the graphic novel but I think it would be cool for the haitian to erase Sylar's memory. I see it as the best possibility right now.

Parkman having the ability to paint the future is just too great, I always wanted his power to evolve.

About Claire, I don't think anything could kill her after all, even if she suffocates or drowns, she could die permanently but she'll always come back to life.

I really need the current Peter to to step up, he has been so weak and has not really done anything.

Anyways, question you guys:

Do you think that Peter has the power of the guy he was inside of?
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

"According to his assignment tracker file at primatechpaper.com, Matt's control index is 25%. His data analysis shows his biological level at 25, cerebral at 90, elemental at 45, and temporal/spatial at 20."

Quoting this from Heroes wiki
look like there are still alot of room to involve, but since when did they included these levels in the show..
 
Top