TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Why people hating on Peter?

I don't see anything that Peter did was wrong. Future Peter got tracked down because Molly, nothing he can do about. And he can't do anything about the Hatian power. Well thats not Future Peter being stupid but can't do anything in that situation.

Present Peter had sense and knocked the Haitian out....yah.... Him meeting Sylar was the oly thing he can do since he want to save the future. What the hell can Peter do about Molly finding him again....nothing...Is Peter even aware of Molly, did they ever meet in the show yet?? Anyways the talk between him and Sylar was very constructive and informative. Notice at first Sylar didn't want to give Peter the his powers, but when he heard future Peter was dead and he paint the furture plus also thinking about his son's future Noah, he changed his mind and give Peter his ability.

What can we do about Gabriel going nuclear. There no doubt Gabriel is supposed to know how to control Ted's power, but his son Noah just die and emotions always gets the best of us.

Peter can't control his hunger and he just got the power , go figures. So I don't blame him wanting understand his brother more...Even Sylar still has a hard time controlling it, example when he killed jesse in the last episode....Now Peter has to train himself.

Thus I don't see how Peter is stupid.....But the only thing I thought was stupid was why would he start something with the present Sylar.....lol and he was starting to like the future Gabriel/Sylar. Unless he think since its the present Sylar he has not change 1 bit.
For someone who's trying so hard to be a "good guy", fact of the matter is, Peter generally causes more harm than good. Oh, and he pretty much ignored the fact that his actions in the future roasted 200,000 people, just because he can go back in time and "fix" it. That sort of irresponsibility, his magnitude of powers, combined with the new hunger he has... he's going to make a better villain than anyone else in the story at this rate.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

"And plz man,when you put some info from the novel,plz add in spoiler tags."
this whole thread is a spoiler, and the graphic novels had been out forever.. I will compromise by keeping the latest chapter in spoiler tag..

True Blade- you r right, though future Peter is already a villain..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm surprised that a lot of you did not like this episode. I did like it because there were a lot of surprises. It looks like Nathan finally became President. Did Nathan get some new powers? How come Peter struggled so much to read his much, he had to use Sylar's power. It was shocking to see him kill Nathan though. (He could not control himself.)

I really don't know how Matt met with his wife, but I am really hoping that we find out this season. I really like that turtle he's following though, it looks like it'll take him a long time before finding out what he's supposed to do.

It looks like Present Nathan just went just went for exact opposite Claire's mom. He had a girl that had the power to burn, now he's got one that can freeze people. I just found it very ironic (lol).

I liked Future Sylar, it looked like he changed very much and I also agree that maybe Noah had something to do with his change in character since he named his own son Noah. Didn't you guys realize how Noah was already trying to change Sylar at the bank when he was killing the sound guy by telling him : :You can Fight it Sylar"

However, I thought it was really stupid that Sylar did not use many of powers that he had to fight and protect his son.



One comment, Suresh screwed up the formula and it would be to obvious for it to be from him. Just my two cents, it said friends but it obviously isn't Suresh. I think its either Hiro or Ando since they have the storyline concerning the formula and its future Ando that gets powers that are perfect and Suresh develops an incorrect version that makes people into monsters like he said.
It is obvious that someone already came up with the formula a long time ago, however; I believe that Suresh probably made the correct formula afterwards. I just think that he was never able to fix the mistake that he made.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm surprised that a lot of you did not like this episode. I did like it because there were a lot of surprises. It looks like Nathan finally became President. Did Nathan get some new powers? How come Peter struggled so much to read his much, he had to use Sylar's power. It was shocking to see him kill Nathan though. (He could not control himself.)

I really don't know how Matt met with his wife, but I am really hoping that we find out this season. I really like that turtle he's following though, it looks like it'll take him a long time before finding out what he's supposed to do.

I liked Future Sylar, it looked like he changed very much and I also agree that maybe Noah had something to do with his change in character since he named his own son Noah. Didn't you guys realize how Noah was already trying to change Sylar at the bank when he was killing the sound guy by telling him : :You can Fight it Sylar"

However, I thought it was really stupid that Sylar did not use many of powers that he had to fight and protect his son.

It is obvious that someone already came up with the formula a long time ago, however; I believe that Suresh probably made the correct formula afterwards. I just think that he was never able to fix the mistake that he made.


I think Peter couldnt read his mind,cause he wasnt lyin,probably of all that religion thing.He became true and free and all that religious bullshit.


I like the thing with the turtle aswell :D


Maybe this Noah wanted to stop him so he couldnt become stronger,so he would be easier to somehow kill,but I doubt he tried to change him so quickly after sayin what he said in the end of the episode that hes gonna kill him.I mean the 3rd episode.


Maybe Sylar didnt want for the son to see what his daddy is capable off.You know wanted to get out of this the peacfull way,which Im sayin was a bad mistake aswell,he could have easily dont something.


Yeah its true that the formula is from way back.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The episode was awesome I rewatch it like 3 times on my laptop...lol

For someone who's trying so hard to be a "good guy", fact of the matter is, Peter generally causes more harm than good. Oh, and he pretty much ignored the fact that his actions in the future roasted 200,000 people, just because he can go back in time and "fix" it. That sort of irresponsibility, his magnitude of powers, combined with the new hunger he has... he's going to make a better villain than anyone else in the story at this rate.
I don't think he ignore killing 200K people on the future. If you rewatch the episode present Peter was trying to make Future Sylar calm down. And when Peter woke up he was on a table and Claire began to torture him. At that time he was thinking how the hell he could get out, since everything was left in his hands and I think present Peter realize he can't save the worl alone.

I agree with you that Furure Peter thinks that way, but not present Peter.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

By far the best episode till today.



Im so happy Adam is back,I realy am.And just as I said that its gonna Peters dad whos behind everything :D :D yeah.Well Hiro dissapointed me,and seems when Ando returns from death,hes gonna do whats right :) or maybe hell become a villain.

But this vortex dude was sick,I mean the power was sick.And Parkmans dad is back :) this episode just made gave a better opinion of Heroes,gonna wait for the next ep.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZQX0OSG
Episode 6 preview
If my intuition is right there's two companies, one run by Angela and the other company has the formula...The mystery guy in the priview that Angela is shocked about might be working for that mystery company.
Yep I was right. So we finally got a real OG Boss in Heroes. Mr. Petrelli was pimping in his OG bed, bed look awesome, I bet its worth like 3 K. The man doesn't derserve a ordinary bed they use in hospital, thats how you know he has to be a final boss. Now if Parkman's dad is afraid of Mr.Petrelli, that mean this guy must have the same power as Peter or Sylar.....

I thought Linderman was Nathan and Peter's dad???

For some strange reason I think Hiro used time to make it look like he stabbed Ando or maybe he actually really just stabbed him. I'm still shcoked from that scene.

Dr. Suresh has gone to villian side fore sure, it wasn't shocked this will happen, it was obovious where is story line was going from the first 2 episodes.

Angela said something important, that Nathan didn't have the genetic code but his linage could handle him getting the power. So maybe some humans who get this power will have troubles like Dr Suresh.

For sure Clair got her powers genetically since she didn't die in that fire when she was baby and it seems Peter also got it right since his first power was to dream the future and he got that in his mother womb.

It seems that Peter and Sylar has team up to take down Pinehearts(I think thats the name) company.

Mya is one stupid B*****. Thats all I have to say. But she is sexy as hell.

Clair trying to act tough....lol...

OMG OMG this vortex guy is SICK... I mean too bad he commited suicide.....lol Can he open a vortex in a vortex hole to get back???
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I guess Noah or HRG is a private villian...?

Haha, Claire always has the weirdest storylines. Last season she sorta fell in love and now this season she's fighting all sorts of people. I wonder how she beat's the puppet master...

Fast girl and Matt should be fun, but isn't he still in Africa? Whatever I want more Matt!!
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Angels and monsters
-Angela Petrelli- I am predicting that she maybe adam monroe next target, but who know, one of the scene where she met her husband was confusing, but definitely it was a possible future or Maury Parkman's illusion (but so far she definitely not a monster)
-Adam monroe- perhap is my favorite villain so far, now that he getting together with maury parkman, adam, and knox.. looks like angela's dream is coming true
-Mohinder- is no longer the narrator, looks like most of his victims are not dead yet, but who know
-Linderman- another one of my fav villain, I was kinda shook because he was the head of the company before Bishop. Anyway, looks like he is really dead and all the thing they are seeing are maury's thought but how can maury parkman be at multiple places at the same time
-Maury Parkman- well he trying to recruiting Matt, or is he try to get back at him. I don't know but maury parkman looks weak to me. I am thinking that he communicate with mister petrelli through telepathy
-Claire Bennet- is such a hypocrite, she criticized the vortex guy, but she almost killed her boyfriend in season 1, she no better than anyone.
-vortex guy- this guy pretty cool, but his power is too much that is why he need to be die off the show. The nature of his power is weird since it not really a blackhole and not really a vacuum just plain weird.
-Hiro- I don't really know if he really kill Ando.. But if he did then he f*ck up big time, kinda remind me of Macbeth story.
-Mr. Petrelli- well some of us may already know (since this is not anything new) that he and Linderman known each others since the vietnam war, maybe that is why Maury used Linderman in his telepathy and also Maury is not a follower of Adam Monroe but rather Mr. Petrelli. In Angela dream, he can walk again but who know. Anyway so there is a new company competing with the old company.
-Puppet guy- he kinda cool for a creep

God vs. Human
so Angela revealed to us that some of the characters did not born with abilities (Nathan for example). We also learn that Mr. Petrelli wants that kind of power. Go back to the future in which the Future Peter come from, there is some sought of rivalry between the natural born power and the synthesis power. This is also a shock to Nathan who thought his power is from God. So Nathan could possibly go badass.

Let's hope Ando didn't die, and doesn't turn evil..


Edit: something really puzzle me is that if Peter ever gonna get his girlfriend from season 2 back from the future.. or they just simply forgot about her..


Edit: there is a new graphic novel, here http://heroeswiki.com/Doyle, the pages at the bottom of the site you can save as into your desktop to view.. anyway it about that puppet master guy

i won't spoil i guess
 
Last edited:

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hiro did it again. Granted the whole scene with him repeatedly freezing time and putting Adam back in his coffin was funny, but he needs to be more responsible! And maybe needs to learn how to take a punch. Oh no Ando whyyyyy!

The black hole guy was HELLA awesome. Just an innocent dude with a freakin sweet power. Sylar's probably a little sad he couldn't get that one.

And if Mr. Petrelli is even making Maury sweat, dude must have some insane power. Enough so to lodge a pipe in Peter's head and remotely kill Nathan and Tracy?

I think the puppetmaster is a very cool villain. Just the entire atmosphere of his appearance was well done. Creepy music, a sleezy, disheveled old dude with a hot momma, and a ton of eerie marionnettes. He's a cool dude.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZQX0OSG
Episode 6 preview


Yep I was right. So we finally got a real OG Boss in Heroes. Mr. Petrelli was pimping in his OG bed, bed look awesome, I bet its worth like 3 K. The man doesn't derserve a ordinary bed they use in hospital, thats how you know he has to be a final boss. Now if Parkman's dad is afraid of Mr.Petrelli, that mean this guy must have the same power as Peter or Sylar.....

For some strange reason I think Hiro used time to make it look like he stabbed Ando or maybe he actually really just stabbed him. I'm still shcoked from that scene.


OMG OMG this vortex guy is SICK... I mean too bad he commited suicide.....lol Can he open a vortex in a vortex hole to get back???
I guess Noah or HRG is a private villian...?

Haha, Claire always has the weirdest storylines. Last season she sorta fell in love and now this season she's fighting all sorts of people. I wonder how she beat's the puppet master...

Fast girl and Matt should be fun, but isn't he still in Africa? Whatever I want more Matt!!

Yeah he has the same power,cause I remeber from the last seasons,Angela said that Peters dad was the strongest of them all.

Hiro-asshole!So now you know why he killed you,you BITCH!


Hiro did it again. Granted the whole scene with him repeatedly freezing time and putting Adam back in his coffin was funny, but he needs to be more responsible! And maybe needs to learn how to take a punch. Oh no Ando whyyyyy!

The black hole guy was HELLA awesome. Just an innocent dude with a freakin sweet power. Sylar's probably a little sad he couldn't get that one.

And if Mr. Petrelli is even making Maury sweat, dude must have some insane power. Enough so to lodge a pipe in Peter's head and remotely kill Nathan and Tracy?

I think the puppetmaster is a very cool villain. Just the entire atmosphere of his appearance was well done. Creepy music, a sleezy, disheveled old dude with a hot momma, and a ton of eerie marionnettes. He's a cool dude.




Hiro is a wuss,faints from a punch,I understand this dude was big,but from a girl,c'mon. :notrust but fuck you Hiro for killing Ando,you make me sick!


Yeah good thing he didnt get that power,cause that would have been hella bad for everyone.And I predicted that this would kill himself,predictable.


Petreli is one sick dude,probably the strongest of them all,my opinion.I think not my own,but damn Maury was realy scared.

And yeah this Puppetmaster was sweet,but still was predictable.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Damn i feel the Hiro haters gathering in numbers and readl to rally at the writers of NBC.....lol

I think the puppetmaster is a very cool villain. Just the entire atmosphere of his appearance was well done. Creepy music, a sleezy, disheveled old dude with a hot momma, and a ton of eerie marionnettes. He's a cool dude.
Yea puppet guy was actually cool, damn I thought when clair mom kissing the puppet guy she could breath fire through her mouth to defend herself....But I guess this is not Naruto manga.....lol

Hiro-asshole!So now you know why he killed you,you BITCH!
Calm down Hiro would never betrayed Ando like that. When Hiro told Ando what he did to him in future, thats shows he's a true friend. Hiro could have never said anything to Ando what he did the in future, but he did.

I'm glad Hiro is entering the organizations as a spy, it should be interesting to seehow everything plays out.

I want Peter and Sylar to take down thier dad...That would be EPIC battle.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Calm down Hiro would never betrayed Ando like that. When Hiro told Ando what he did to him in future, thats shows he's a true friend. Hiro could have never said anything to Ando what he did the in future, but he did.

I'm glad Hiro is entering the organizations as a spy, it should be interesting to seehow everything plays out.

I want Peter and Sylar to take down thier dad...That would be EPIC battle.


Yeah,he started actin like no friend since he saw ANdo kill him.I was sick when Hiro said "Oh I dont know why I even take you with me!" thats so fuckin irritated me,I mean if I was switched places with Ando I would definantly punch the dude.If he still liked him,he would have treated him better...I used to like Hiro,he used to be one of my favs,maybe the favourite,but these recent acts of hes,reminded me of assholes that Im around at I lost that love for him.

And yeah I want Peter and Sylar to fight their Dad,and if the future Peter came,now that would be good,but I was expectin an epic battle between SYlar and Peter in the first season,but was dissapointed :) hope this time everything will change.

BUt I hope Hiro has a plan,or I hope Hiro fooled with all of us,cause if not..then :notrust
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah,he started actin like no friend since he saw ANdo kill him.I was sick when Hiro said "Oh I dont know why I even take you with me!" thats so fuckin irritated me,I mean if I was switched places with Ando I would definantly punch the dude.If he still liked him,he would have treated him better...I used to like Hiro,he used to be one of my favs,maybe the favourite,but these recent acts of hes,reminded me of assholes that Im around at I lost that love for him.

And yeah I want Peter and Sylar to fight their Dad,and if the future Peter came,now that would be good,but I was expectin an epic battle between SYlar and Peter in the first season,but was dissapointed :) hope this time everything will change.

BUt I hope Hiro has a plan,or I hope Hiro fooled with all of us,cause if not..then :notrust
How would you act when you see your bestfriend killed you in the future ?? Of course Hiro is going to be aacting little weird inside and outside towards him. I think when Hiro said myabe he was trying not invovled Ando anymore in pursuing the formula. Or could be other way around.

Hiro has everything under control people.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Totally not liking the direction this season is taking.

Even I am mostly sure Hiro has a plan his actions arent that understandable, also when I see him I have to think of Naruto just 10 times worse. He has a damn awesome ability but is insanly stupid.

Uhm did Sylar lost his super ears or why couldnt he hear what was going on? (old seasons are too long ago) but if the writers again forgot about simple powers it makes it just worse.

Linderman finally explained! I was really looking forward to this and I didnt expect to get it answered this season already.

Black Hole guy and Puppet Guy were cool.

Mr Petrelli still being alive ... oh god how "surprising". Seriously it didnt shock me a bit anymore since this is heroes and like everyone form the past isnt really dead anyway.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Totally not liking the direction this season is taking.

Even I am mostly sure Hiro has a plan his actions arent that understandable, also when I see him I have to think of Naruto just 10 times worse. He has a damn awesome ability but is insanly stupid.

Uhm did Sylar lost his super ears or why couldnt he hear what was going on? (old seasons are too long ago) but if the writers again forgot about simple powers it makes it just worse.

Linderman finally explained! I was really looking forward to this and I didnt expect to get it answered this season already.

Black Hole guy and Puppet Guy were cool.

Mr Petrelli still being alive ... oh god how "surprising". Seriously it didnt shock me a bit anymore since this is heroes and like everyone form the past isnt really dead anyway.


Oh thats right :D :D damn I so forgot about that :D this hilarious,he could hear,thats,thats so stupid,the directors screwed this up so badly.And I think he could use that power after everythin hes been thru.

How would you act when you see your bestfriend killed you in the future ?? Of course Hiro is going to be aacting little weird inside and outside towards him. I think when Hiro said myabe he was trying not invovled Ando anymore in pursuing the formula. Or could be other way around.

Hiro has everything under control people.


I hope to,he has a plan,I hope so to.But believe me Hiro convinced me,I mean when he said make sacrifice It was so fuckin not heroish,you wanna make sacrifice you sacrifice yourself,thats how a hero does it.He sacrifices himself for the grater good,maybe this was not the case,but he should have done something better,I just hope thats all ketchup and Hiro did someting,but Im realy not on Hiros side on this one.

I firsty wouldnt judge everything so soon,thats how I am I never judge anything to soon.I wouldnt do anything that would make him hate me,hes your best friend for god's sake.I know one ting,I wouldnt have killed Ando.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Besides moving shit with his mind power Sylar "forgot" his old powers. But this season proves that he relearned going nuclear. But if you think about it, he hasn't used nuclear again or his freezing powers and those were his favorites.

My prediction about Mr. Petreli is that he makes people afraid. Like literally, his power is to make people scared. Like persuasion except he controls people through their fear. It explains why Angela saw Nathan and Peter dead, those are her fears. Maury is afraid of him so I figure that's his power.
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Besides moving shit with his mind power Sylar "forgot" his old powers. But this season proves that he relearned going nuclear. But if you think about it, he hasn't used nuclear again or his freezing powers and those were his favorites.

My prediction about Mr. Petreli is that he makes people afraid. Like literally, his power is to make people scared. Like persuasion except he controls people through their fear. It explains why Angela saw Nathan and Peter dead, those are her fears. Maury is afraid of him so I figure that's his power.
Actually Sylar heard what they say but didn't say it right out there...Is body action and the close of his ear signified he herad everything that was going on.

If thats Mr.petreli power then its like the oppisite of Knoxs power.
 
Last edited:

True Blade

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

My prediction about Mr. Petreli is that he makes people afraid. Like literally, his power is to make people scared. Like persuasion except he controls people through their fear. It explains why Angela saw Nathan and Peter dead, those are her fears. Maury is afraid of him so I figure that's his power.
Her seeing Nathan and Peter dead were due to Maury Parkman's ability to control people's mental processes. No one can be sure what Arthur's power is, popular theories include changing the future via probability, or Peter's Empathic ability. I think the way that Peter, Tracy, and Nathan were dead in the vision Angela had might be a hint though? Who knows...


Actually Sylar heard what they say but didn't say it right out there...Is body action and close oh his ear signified he herad everything that was going on.

If thats Mr.petreli power then its like the oppisite of Knoxs power.
I think it's possible to argue Sylar heard the conversation. Hence his whole shtick in the car about Noah being manipulative and not caring about the well being of evolved humans.
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

what, a Heroes thread nice.

^ Im not sure if he heard him say to kill him, he wasnt paying attention to them until the end of the conversation but he probably just read their minds with that new power he got from that girl who can see ur history.

I love Heroes but there is just one complaint I need to make. Whenever they look to the future Peter ALWAYS DIES. Why is that, hes the strongest. I know he hasnt learned all of his abilities but he knows the important ones like balancing space and time, super strength, radiation, flying, moving things without touching them and immortality. In the latest episode when he got a pipe stuck in his head he should've pulled it right out. Even the future Peter who was soo strong was still stopped by a damn bullet, doesnt he have superspeed too. They better make him more unstoppable.

As for the latest episode, wow, Papa Petrelli has come back. I wonder what his power/s are. We saw him freeze his x-wife in her dream and thats it, I wonder if he has more. And whats up with Mohinder, hes a physco now. And Sylar, I mean Gabriel is a good guy, I think I like that. Peter and co. are gonna need his help to stop the villains. If Sylar ends up with the villains then they will be unstoppable. I cant wait for the next episode. I know Daphine wont stay a villain and that will lead to that picture of Parkman holding her as she dies. I like her, hopefully she doesnt die. Ohh yeah and WTF is Hiro planning, that was unexpected

Next episode-Dying of the Light
NBC's Official Description: AS HIRO AND OTHERS SEIZE UPON OFFERS TO JOIN RIVAL COMPANY PINEHEARST INDUSTRIES, PETER IS FOREVER CHANGED BY A MEETING WITH ITS SHOCKING FOUNDER -- CLAIRE AND HER MOM SANDRA TEAM UP TO SAVE MEREDITH FROM DOYLE’S TWISTED GRIP -- Impressed by his sudden ruthlessness, Villains Knox and Daphne bring Hiro -- among others -- into the Pinehearst fold, and give him an assignment. With Angela and the Company paralyzed by recent events, Peter goes directly to Pinehearst for answers, and irrevocably changed by the shocking meeting. Meanwhile, Claire and her mother Sandra attempt to free Meredith from the thrall of escaped Villain Doyle, who has the ability to take mental and physical control of others. Later, Nathan brings Tracy to Suresh, hoping he can shed light on the surprising origin of their abilities
 
Last edited:
Top