TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well the last 2 weeks it showed Mama Petrelli having a glimpse of the future, her walking down the same hall, the first time it was Sylar and co. killing basically every hero inculding Peter and this week it was a pipe in his head. Also when both Peters went 4 years in the future he got shot in the head. I know if you take the pipe out or the bullet out he'll regenerate but just the fact that hes always in those situations bugs me. He can sense people coming, y doesnt he stop time or move super fast to dodge them.
 

Bootleg544

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well the last 2 weeks it showed Mama Petrelli having a glimpse of the future, her walking down the same hall, the first time it was Sylar and co. killing basically every hero inculding Peter and this week it was a pipe in his head. Also when both Peters went 4 years in the future he got shot in the head. I know if you take the pipe out or the bullet out he'll regenerate but just the fact that hes always in those situations bugs me. He can sense people coming, y doesnt he stop time or move super fast to dodge them.
Future Peter couldn't use any of his powers when Claire shot him because the Haitian was in the alleyway at the time. Present Peter had to simply run away.

All in all, loved this episode.
Sylar - My new favorite character
Hiro - Has to have a reason for stabbing Ando. My prediction is that he plans to go to the past and stop it or prepare Ando for it.
Claire - When are you going to learn to not trust your dad?
Nathan - So much for 'God's Gift'
Doyle (Puppet Guy) - Reminds me of Shikamaru and his Kagemane no Jutsu
Vortex Guy (forgot his name) - Went out like a G
Mr. Petrelli - From what I read in the graphic novels, I don't remember him having an ability. Maybe he was the first Guinea Pig for the formula?
Daphne - Will trip over the turtle that Parkman is following (prediction)

Just thinking: The dream that Angela Petrelli had where all the heroes were dead and it showed Knox, Adam Monroe, Maury Parkman, Sylar, and Tracy....well I predict that was actually the third triplet, Barbara!

What do you guys think?
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hiro - Has to have a reason for stabbing Ando. My prediction is that he plans to go to the past and stop it or prepare Ando for it.

Claire - When are you going to learn to not trust your dad?

Nathan - So much for 'God's Gift'

Doyle (Puppet Guy) - Reminds me of Shikamaru and his Kagemane no Jutsu

Daphne - Will trip over the turtle that Parkman is following (prediction)

Just thinking: The dream that Angela Petrelli had where all the heroes were dead and it showed Knox, Adam Monroe, Maury Parkman, Sylar, and Tracy....well I predict that was actually the third triplet, Barbara!

What do you guys think?


Yeah he better have a reason.

Actualy I think that Noah is trying to do everythin he can for Claire.I mean Sylar aint that good,comparin to the Sylar in the future.Tho I laughed when he said "Im tryin!"

:D yeah,and I was hopin for a god to.

He reminded me the one from F4.

:D maybe she will come out of nowhere and kick the turlte :D but this is gonan be funny.How shes gonna get to africe,run over water?Flash was able to do that,I think Quicksilver could do that to.

Wasnt Barbara Nikis other personality?But it could be possible and probably it could be some other clone or whatever.And speakin of the dream,was Sylar the good guy in it?Cause that would be sick...




sound reasonable.. but I don't think Hiro is that smart..

I actually like Mister Bennet. He only meant the best for her though..

why is it that every plot involve Nathan being the president.. It like he meant to be one somehow.

:rofl


Yeah Hiro makes dumb decisions,but,he should be smart,I mean Masi Oka has an iq over 180,but he doesnt in Heroes :D to bad.

Agree on the NOah thing.

:D well Nathans in poilitics,why not make him one?They need someone of they "own" controling everything.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

thats right bootleg Haitian was there, but still Peter still got caught.


U guys think this is what causes Ando to turn his back on Hiro, even though Hiro meant no harm towards Ando
 
Last edited:

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

thats right bootleg Haitian was there, but still Peter still got caught.
<hr noshade size="1">
U guys think this is what causes Ando to turn his back on Hiro, even though Hiro meant no harm towards Ando


Well in the future Ando wanted to take that formula with him..he probably was a hero or a villain,I think its the hero,cause who knows maybe Hiro did change,I dont know,Lelo knows probably,cause he read all those novels,but dont tell me that Lelo.. :notrust anyway they saw the future,they know a bit,so its gonna change and I doubt that Ando will have to kill Hiro,maybe a fight?YES,but no kill.Ando wouldnt be stupid...but if he was a villain,then Hiro is dead.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow, I am so late on everything. I just watched episode 5 couple of minutes ago. I think this episode was the best for me, I was motivated throughout the whole episode.
The best surprise I had in this episode was the fact that Mr. Parkman was the one controlling both Daphne and Nathan. However, I wonder how he can make Nathan see those those things if he's not always around him.
Mabe "Wei" is right, he does it by telepathy. Now I am really excited to see Daphne meet with Parkman.

Mr. Petrelli! Damn i don't even know what his powers are but I have a feeling that they are super strong after what I saw in Mrs. Petrelli's dream.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well in the future Ando wanted to take that formula with him..he probably was a hero or a villain,I think its the hero,cause who knows maybe Hiro did change,I dont know,Lelo knows probably,cause he read all those novels,but dont tell me that Lelo.. :notrust anyway they saw the future,they know a bit,so its gonna change and I doubt that Ando will have to kill Hiro,maybe a fight?YES,but no kill.Ando wouldnt be stupid...but if he was a villain,then Hiro is dead.
The first thing I thought when Ando did that was it was Sylar or some other villain. Somehow they got the power to transform to whoever they want
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The first thing I thought when Ando did that was it was Sylar or some other villain. Somehow they got the power to transform to whoever they want

There was one girl that had a power like that..Sylar killed her.


Wow, I am so late on everything. I just watched episode 5 couple of minutes ago. I think this episode was the best for me, I was motivated throughout the whole episode.
The best surprise I had in this episode was the fact that Mr. Parkman was the one controlling both Daphne and Nathan. However, I wonder how he can make Nathan see those those things if he's not always around him.
Mabe "Wei" is right, he does it by telepathy. Now I am really excited to see Daphne meet with Parkman.

Mr. Petrelli! Damn i don't even know what his powers are but I have a feeling that they are super strong after what I saw in Mrs. Petrelli's dream.

Hes powers should be like Peters and Sylars...must be cause they both are his sons,both take other super human abilitys,it has to be it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Man, this season has been great other wise, but Hiro.. *sigh*. He is a goofy character but nobody really is that stupid. Don't open the safe. Of course he opens it and DADA world is doomed. And how he let his guard down with Adam. And now this "killing" business. He used to be my fav char, but isn't anymore. Sylar has taken that place ^^

And I predicted right that it was Parkman Sr. Who was behind this Linderman business ^^ Not like he could be trapped in Parkman Jr.'s little mindtrick forever.

Btw, it is funny how the copycat chick just suddenly has vanished from the series despite the time she was given in season 2. Same goes with Claires BF, the one that could fly. Did these just dissapper, or have I missed something?
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Btw, it is funny how the copycat chick just suddenly has vanished from the series despite the time she was given in season 2. Same goes with Claires BF, the one that could fly. Did these just dissapper, or have I missed something?


Well not only they vanished.The one that plays John Connor in Terminator series vanished to,but he was gone in the second season,which sucked.Yeah I realy want to see taht Cat chick,if Sylar or Pete got that power,it be unbelievable.But maybe they will show her again..anyway that dude who could fly,I dont know,he aint that important,ofcourse if theyre gonna get to the point that he got his powers threw a formula aswell,then we will have something.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

what kadodo and I meant is that mr. p talk to mr. parkman by mister parkman power (parkman read mr. p's mind) .. as far as we know mr. petrelli doesn't have any power.. The only possible one is from angela's dream the power to stop movement.. which wasn't really verify.


Well,if he can do that.I doubt that is hes only power,it be stupid if it was.Why be so scared of him then.This dude obviosly has more power.Actualy I dont realy wanna argue about Petreli.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

candice, the emo girl



what kadodo and I meant is that mr. p talk to mr. parkman by mister parkman power (parkman read mr. p's mind) .. as far as we know mr. petrelli doesn't have any power.. The only possible one is from angela's dream the power to stop movement.. which wasn't really verify.
I think Arthur has a power. Because it was a family business in the end. also by Angela Petrelli's reaction that he was alive ( ok, in her dream). It shows that she was afraid of him even if he was her husband.
Also, why would Matt's dad play along with a comatose guy? We know that he is a rat and would only follow people who are more sinister than he is...

I am happy with the pacing of the new season, it moves very quickly not like the second. But there are some crappy plot lines that I hope will become better, like the Suresh one, It sucks...

Also the future/past/present switch they keep doing, it is confusing and like you said Future Peter always dies :D, lolz....Hiro is getting boring with his hero talk, at least the have Adam again he was funny...Though I would have expected him to be the big boss since he is immortal and the eldest of the "special people", he turned out to be a dud....
 

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I just notice in episode 4 i think, that Hiro was imprisoned in Level 2 cell and Sylar was in Level 5 cell. And we know people who are imprisoned in level 5 are strong.

But shouldn't Hiro be in level 4 atleast. I mean Hiro's power IMO is consider strong. I mean you can stop time and kill any1. I guess they take into consideration your personality and since Hiro is not evil, level 2 it is.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Level 2... wasn't that were they put Sylar the first time? Even by their standards I would hope that season 2 Sylar is at least stronger than Doyle considering he has telekinesis, power stealing and pretty much was getting stronger.

Sometimes I wonder how much of the little details the writers actually care about. I mean whats up with Sylars new ability, where he understands there history. Does that mean he knows all of their secrets and thoughts or some sort of biography... the world may never know because the writers really don't care.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

lelo-- power of illusion (candice from season 1 and 2) and of transformation (search heroes wiki) are already out.. I tried not to spoil because it relate to few chapters of the graphic novel..
Can you link me the website from where you read the novel.


So if Peter never changed the future(by shooting his bro), u think Arthur would have never appeared. Cuz he looked like he was on his deathbed when Parkers dad was talking to him.
And whatever Arthurs power is, it must be the ulitimate power. And Peter will obtain it once he stands next to him

It says tonights episode(whichi airs in 2 more hours here in california) that Peter meats his creator. Is that his Dad their talking about or that guy Nikki or Stacy(Ali Later) met with and said he created her
 
Last edited:

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P79NN89H

OMG this episode was beyond EPIC.

I'M OFFICIALLY SYLAR FANBOY. But Peter has f**king disappoint me in this episode.

Present Peter you damn idiot, I always defend you and now you disappoint me. I understand you can`t control your ability yet but Sylar was willing to help you....IDIOT. But I will still be Present Peter fanboy.

And now Arthur took all of his power.....lol...LMAO...lol

So Arthur's power suck the person's soul and their powers and can also also killed the person in process, example Adam.....(am I right people ?? Hey I don't read the novel so I want to know if that's everything on Arthur's power)Notice if Arthur wanted to killed Peter he could have but he didn't for some reason.

If Sylar went along, this would not happen and Sylar would have stopped Peter and Arthur would have not taken away Peter's power

No one in that room could have touched Peter except Arthur.

African-senpai teach Hiro a value lesson and hope he learns from it.

For all who thought Hiro would have killed Ando, you guys must feel stupid now. As i said it was plan for Hiro to get within the organization.

I actually think Parkman and Daphany make a great couple....lol...i guess opposite attracts. Did Daphany get a boob job in this episode??

Clair is starting to piss me off now.

Puppet Guy was EPIC, I mean I actually like is sick personality.

ALL HAIL SYLAR......I like where they are going with the development of Sylar

The only person that can beat Arthur is the Hatian, I think.

Dr Suresh is boring me, but I like how he narrates the introduction of this episode.

What the hell do they have over Dapphany ???
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Lol, I agree....
Sylar is growing on me...Doesn't help that he was actually doing all the work for the last 2 seasone...But I am happy that peter got owned...Since he was and is always whining..."Oh, what should I do?" "I am potentially the strongest one but I can't do shit..."

Serves him right to be emotional....
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow, crazy episode. For a second their I though Peter and Sylar were going to team up to take on Arthur and co. But stupid Peter had to play the the tough guy. Why didnt he just chidori his dad. That was soo obvious he was going to do something. And how the hell is Peter going to get his powers back. Did he just take/steal Peters powers or did he take the whole thing, the power to absorb others powers just by standing next to them?

Next episode Sylar is let loose. Thats going to be awesome. And seriously if Peter doesnt get his powers back Im going to be pissed. But at least his hunger is gone. Arthur should start getting hungry, unless he can control it. Man I got to start reading the novel. Link anyone


Lol, I agree....
Sylar is growing on me...Doesn't help that he was actually doing all the work for the last 2 seasone...But I am happy that peter got owned...Since he was and is always winning..."Oh, what should I do?" "I am potentially the strongest one but I can't do shit..."

Serves him right to be emotional....
Sylar is growing on me too. Who would of thought he was going to become a good guy. And Peter always gets owned. He's gotten shot in the head by Claire, he's gotten a large peace of glass and a pipe stuck in his head, Sylar knocked him out last week, and now he lost his powers. He really needs to get his power back and start training. Sylar was even telling him ur not ready yet if only he listened him and Sylar would be training together right now.
 
Last edited:

Bones

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
516
Reaction score
191
Gender
Hidden
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Lol, I agree....
Sylar is growing on me...Doesn't help that he was actually doing all the work for the last 2 seasone...But I am happy that peter got owned...Since he was and is always winning..."Oh, what should I do?" "I am potentially the strongest one but I can't do shit..."

Serves him right to be emotional....
Lelo pretty sums it up that Peter has gotten owned alot of times.
Yea Sylar is really growing on me also....I swear they copy of some of Zabura developments, because iZabura actually turn out to be an okay guy and it suxs he had to die.

wow, crazy episode. For a second their I though Peter and Sylar were going to team up to take on Arthur and co. But stupid Peter had to play the the tough guy.
I was thinking the same thing, that team up would be so powerful and people would have a hard time touching them.

Why didnt he just chidori his dad. That was soo obvious he was going to do something. And how the hell is Peter going to get his powers back. Did he just take/steal Peters powers or did he take the whole thing, the power to absorb others powers just by standing next to them?
Thats what I want to know also.

Next episode Sylar is let loose. Thats going to be awesome.
Is that the title for the next episode or you just assuming....I think that will happen. No one has post the preview for next episode on youtube or veoh yet.

And seriously if Peter doesn't get his powers back Im going to be pissed.
Lol, I think he will somehow regain them and this is learning lesson for him.

But at least his hunger is gone. Arthur should start getting hungry, unless he can control it. Man I got to start reading the novel. Link anyone
I don't think the hunger is gone and authur does not have the hunger. Remember in the future Peter just couldn't stand beside Sylar to get his power. Sylar had to show him how to. Sylar's power is unique and I think Authur would have to do the same as Peter did, to get Sylar's power.
 
Last edited:

Bootleg544

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So Arthur's power suck the person's soul and their powers and can also also killed the person in process, example Adam.....(am I right people ?? Hey I don't read the novel so I want to know if that's everything on Arthur's power)Notice if Arthur wanted to killed Peter he could have but he didn't for some reason.
Arthur Petrelli's power is simply to suck out their power through touch. The reason Adam Monroe suffered his tragic fate is because he was only still alive after 400 years because of his power. Without his powers, here come 400 years of age swooping down in him.

Loved this episode.

Doyle: Sick power. STILL think of Shikamaru's Kagemane no Jutsu when I see him.
Daphne: What do they have over her?
Hiro: I knew he didn't really stab Ando. He really needed that lesson from the African guy though.
Peter: You should have listened to Sylar. Now look where you're at.
Parkman: "High five, Turtle"
Adam Monroe: I've seen some messed up ways to die in this show, but that's the worst I've seen.
 
Top