Here is question JoJojO, can you confirm that this happened or not?
Ninety Nine said:
simone's dead. the simone we see in the preview is the new hero who can shapeshift. you can see simone in the background dead,
the scene will prolly go like...
Isaac: who are you?! *points the gun @ the girl*
Girl: *shapeshifts into simone* what? you gonna shot me again?
and the reaction we see of isaac is prolly from another different scene,
the guys who works on the preview is an wise-ass when it comes to mixing scenes together
And Sylar will meet up with Peter -->
@ isaac's since he's the next guy on Mohinder's list. And I think sylar will beat the crap out of Peter and it's gonna freak peter out since he doesnt know how to use half of his power. I'm sorry I saw 15 minutes of next episode already hahaha
Yes Simone his dead and yes their his a new hero that can shape shift she works for the paper plant she came with HRG to help cover up Simone death when Peter brother call the police on Issac, she shape shift to fool the police and frighten Issac.
Nope Peter went to see the Indian dude and Sylar seek up on him and try to cut Peter head open and it ended their.
just saw the ep, it wasnt mindblowingly awesome but it was good nonetheless.
the new "hero" we see is more of an illusionist than a shapeshifter. she doesnt just change herself also the surroundings.
and im a quite curious about the petrelli mom, its not impossible that she has an ability as well. and the haitian dude was her mole in the company.
hiro and ando in the future, very cool. and this episode answers a lot of questions regarding peter as well. we now know what scar it was that timetravel hiro was talking about. its obviously the one given to him by sylar.
yeah I liked this episode. It was only gret towards the end. And yes, we finally know about the scar that Hiro was talking about. I cannot wait to see the end of the fight between Peter and Sylar. Is Mohinder going to die? well for some reason it does not really matter to me.
I was surprised to see Peter's mom. I guessed when the Haitian meant somebody that was higher than HRG was the grandmother. I wonder if she could have any powers.
and yeah, I'm liking the new hero, she is kind of hot.
I guess we not going to see Heroes in this month anymore. We'll have to wait until April 23.
Wow nice episode. Actionwise it was a bit slower and a bit more predictable but it still was very cool.
It was just WOW when Hiro and Ando were in the future. Also it seems like more than a short time in the future because people already started to build the city up again. I hope we get to see more of them in the next episodes. I am still curious if this is the future we will get...If so the hero which gonna die is Isaac....
I also liked the presentation of Linderman. I didnt want him to be like a too cool bad guy ... but see him playing the cook was quite amusing. Also the offer for nathan was quite...WOW?
I think the thing with the shapershifter and the wife of mr benneton was a bit too easy. At least I guesst it right away^^
The scenes with claires grandmother was nice too. I would like to know if she has powers too...
The end...BAH STUPID CLIFFHANGER...seriously this is even worse than the last one...I want to see the next episode =(
I told you guys (way earlier) that maybe the mom had powers.
I mentioned that it seems the gene is passed down. Just look at Mika. Both paretns have powers. Same thing with Claire.
So I started thinking: We already know that the dad acted a bit weird (such as having powers and what-not) and we know BOTH kids have powers. So, the odds of both parents having powers,so to give powers to all their kids, is extremely high.
It seems now that I was correct
but yeah..too bad we have to wait 1 year for another episode. It would have been nice if I got addicted to this show after season 2...so I could just download all of it and watch it continueesly.
gotta watch anther show. Prison Break? How about a show I heard about that MIGHT be good...about a bank robbery and it takes place slowly......don't quite remember the name. Anyone know? and yes, I know it is off-topic but sheesh...no need to be so strict
but yeah..too bad we have to wait 1 year for another episode. It would have been nice if I got addicted to this show after season 2...so I could just download all of it and watch it continueesly.
Even though you get, you'll just have to tell them: It's Heroes!, you never watched it? Come here, you'll see how interesting it is" This way you won't have any trouble. XD!
I wonder what they are going to do with Mr. Bennet now.
if you look at the scene where simone is lying in the bed. When the new girl changes stuff, simone dissappears. and when she goes back, simone turns up again.
and im guessin that its the same in the hotel room scene. that she hides all the corporation dudes.
she is more of an illusionist than a shapeshifter. shapeshifter only changes themselves, this girl changes surroundings aswell
Well the character acts so similar to a famous Marvel character that shapeshifts that I'm assuming we just think she's a direct clone. If you haven't guess who I'm talking about its Mystique. Both act like complete whores >.>