- Joined
- Nov 2, 2006
- Messages
- 2,225
- Reaction score
- 40
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
Also where was Linderman in this whole future thing
You are probably right about that. Maybe Sylar painted the future and did everything he could to stop Hiro from killing him.on the ongoing discussion:
I think peter is just using his "Bomb" power with a little more control to create the fire. Remember how The other guy (can't remember his name) was also always doing that in the episode where he and Matt took HRG's family hostage? I really do not see any reason indicating or disproving that he ever met up with Clair's mom.
My own new random thought:
I just re watched the episode with commentaries, and here is what I came up with. we know that Isaac gave the last edition of 9th wonders to the mail boy just before sylar killed him and took his powers right? So could there be a possibility that the ninth wonders they find in his apartment are actually a forged copy placed by sylar where he changed the last panel to show hiro killing peter instead of sylar?
give me your thoughts on this one.
Also where was Linderman in this whole future thing
