TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

she is a locator...yay...

I guess that is a good power for them to have. Molly and the illusion girl would be quite a tandem.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, she is a locator.

There was something I did not understand in this episode though. How in the hell can Sylar move when Hiro stops the time?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, she is a locator.

There was something I did not understand in this episode though. How in the hell can Sylar move when Hiro stops the time?
Nobody knows yet ^^ but I hope we will get sooner or later a answer for that ^^

However the next episodes looks so awesome...really I just watched 2 trailers and they were too nice. Cant wait for the last episodes. They gonna be a total blast.

Btw another hero is going to die next episode...my guess
The black guy from niki...in the preview we see him already in a kinda bad situation and future sylar had his powers...or its mrs shapeshifting/illusion...

Btw check the trailers here: http://www.heroesrevealed.com/news/heroes-episode-22-landslide-promo-trailers/#comments

The first one with the dramatic music is just perfect...a preview cant be better than that ^^

Oh and yes from the trailer there is one thing I cant really believe, its how easy mr bennot pulls the trigger to shot the one bad guy...dont know that doesnt really fit. At least in the preview it seems hes shoting him...
 
Last edited:

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow that was quite amazing to see Sylar's mom. It makes you understand him a little more. I actually felt sorry for him. for a moment there I almost thought that his mom also had some kind of power and she some how gave him the obsession to be "special". But now we will never know.

Something does not add up though.
In the future, Mohindr was still looking for the cure, as if he never actually met Molly. But nothing happened to him in this time line that would suggest something has changed. This is a hard concept to explain, but theoretically only Hiro and Ando went to the future and so theoretically only their actions should have an effect (directly or indirectly) on the time line. Because everybody else will theoretically do what they would have done to lead up to the events of the future.

So how is it that Mohindr found a cure and then lost it again in only 5 years?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow that was quite amazing to see Sylar's mom. It makes you understand him a little more. I actually felt sorry for him. for a moment there I almost thought that his mom also had some kind of power and she some how gave him the obsession to be "special". But now we will never know.

Something does not add up though.
In the future, Mohindr was still looking for the cure, as if he never actually met Molly. But nothing happened to him in this time line that would suggest something has changed. This is a hard concept to explain, but theoretically only Hiro and Ando went to the future and so theoretically only their actions should have an effect (directly or indirectly) on the time line. Because everybody else will theoretically do what they would have done to lead up to the events of the future.

So how is it that Mohindr found a cure and then lost it again in only 5 years?

Ok, I kind of confused. Mohindr is looking for a cure right? Two questions:

1) What exactly was the cure he was looking for in the future?
2) Is the cure from the future, the exact same cure he found for Molly? ( I think it might be two different things.


Also, why is Linderman and Nathan's mom asking him to let the bomb happen? Just so that people consider him as a great president when they see the decisions he takes to help the country? That's just cruel to me. I did not think that the mom will arrive so low. And I still cannot figure out her power.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Molly's sickness actually is the cure he is looking for in the future. It reverses the powers/stops the powers of all the " special" people.
Right now (in the present) he is trying to find for this sickness (or cure depending how you look at things) so that the company can continue using Molly to locate people. The idea is if they understand how to cure this disease, the can also reproduce the disease and with it stop anyone from using their powers, including Sylar.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Molly's sickness actually is the cure he is looking for in the future. It reverses the powers/stops the powers of all the " special" people.
Right now (in the present) he is trying to find for this sickness (or cure depending how you look at things) so that the company can continue using Molly to locate people. The idea is if they understand how to cure this disease, the can also reproduce the disease and with it stop anyone from using their powers, including Sylar.
Oh, I got it. Thanks. However, did you catch what Mohindr said or was he just making a metaphor?

" The cure was in me he said" or something like that.
 
Last edited:

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I did catch that but that still does not solve the mystery as to why he found the cure/disease now and does not know about it five years later.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wah, it's all 'bout the mothers ain't it? I mean Sylars mom is just plain mad, former drug addict, maybe she used to be abused (by Sylar as a kid?) and she's convinced that Sylar is meant for greater things, and then we have mother Petrelli who manipulates Nathan like a puppet, coldhearted biiatch.

Hiro should just go back in time n' kill the moms, problem solved.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wah, it's all 'bout the mothers ain't it? I mean Sylars mom is just plain mad, former drug addict, maybe she used to be abused (by Sylar as a kid?) and she's convinced that Sylar is meant for greater things, and then we have mother Petrelli who manipulates Nathan like a puppet, coldhearted biiatch.

Hiro should just go back in time n' kill the moms, problem solved.

Wouldn't it be harder for him to kill a woman since he could not kill a man?
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ok you guys Molly was dying!

In the future he was looking for a way to repress the mutant gene just like in Xmen 3. The cure he found was so Molly wouldn't die. The sickness she had would not just stop the powers it would kill them so if they tried distributing it to all special people they would all die like Mohinders sister.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I kind of figured that out afterwards, but thanks anyways for the clarification
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wouldn't it be harder for him to kill a woman since he could not kill a man?
True, true, but uhm... Ando should make him drink a bottle o'tequila, piss him off n' then somehow make him go back in time n 'do the deed. :smile-big
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

True, true, but uhm... Ando should make him drink a bottle o'tequila, piss him off n' then somehow make him go back in time n 'do the deed. :smile-big
lol, I think Hiro is gonna start killing people after Ando is killed.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So, if Ando off's himself n' makes it look like the mother's planned for this back in the day Hiro'll go back in time n' chop 'em up? Wah, I can't belive that I'm still writing 'bout my "Crap-Joke-Shit-Due-to-Lack-o'Sleep-Theory". :wall
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

on the nbc.com page that has the graphic novels.....it says, "You think you've read them all? But have you found all the hidden secrets?"

anyone know what they are talking about?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

on the nbc.com page that has the graphic novels.....it says, "You think you've read them all? But have you found all the hidden secrets?"

anyone know what they are talking about?
oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about the novels. I got to read them tonight
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Only a few days left...next monday one hour and the week after the a 2h season final <33

Damn this will be so kickass. I can't remember when I last waited so much for a season final. At least Heroes should give us a clear picture what will happen. Unlike lost which ends a season which such big cliffhangers that you want to see the next episode so much (just to get annoyed by it xD)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Only a few days left...next monday one hour and the week after the a 2h season final <33

Damn this will be so kickass. I can't remember when I last waited so much for a season final. At least Heroes should give us a clear picture what will happen. Unlike lost which ends a season which such big cliffhangers that you want to see the next episode so much (just to get annoyed by it xD)
You know, I have a big feeling that at the end the season finale, they gonna show when Peter is going to explode and then finish it off just like that.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I will force myself to do something really bad: I will not watch Heroes this monday.

I'll, instead, watch it next week before the season finale....I just KNOW that if I watch this next episode, I'll die because of the huge cliffhanger there will be (it is right before the final episode...of course there will be a cliffhanger).
 
Top