TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

belle_chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

will nathan die?i kinda hope that he`ll survuve. he can just drop peter at a planet and then fly to somewhere else.then,after the bomb subside,he can just come back to check on peter bcoz peter will be definitely survived since he can regenerate.but,seeing how much he care for peter,i doubt he`ll leave him.
and also,i`m sure sylar is alive and well.although he is a villian,i really like him.he`s pretty smart.and unlike peter who took ages to learn how to use his ability,sylar directly take control of the power which he gained from his victim.

by the way,who is hana?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

will nathan die?i kinda hope that he`ll survuve. he can just drop peter at a planet and then fly to somewhere else.then,after the bomb subside,he can just come back to check on peter bcoz peter will be definitely survived since he can regenerate.but,seeing how much he care for peter,i doubt he`ll leave him.
and also,i`m sure sylar is alive and well.although he is a villian,i really like him.he`s pretty smart.and unlike peter who took ages to learn how to use his ability,sylar directly take control of the power which he gained from his victim.

by the way,who is hana?
I think he didn't drop peter on the planet. Either he flew with him and he exploded with peter in the air, either he flew so high and dropped him on a safe distant letting to fall him and while falling peter exploded. First case, nathan is dead, second case, he can be alive.

And sylar is different to peter: peter just absorb them immediately, and he needs to learn to control them by intuition, etc... while sylar looks into the brain to see how the powers work, and that makes him controlling it immediately
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hana is the girl who can control the electronic signals, the one who contacted Ted.

And I don't think Nathan is dead. I'm sure Peter did something like fly away at the last second, only damaging Nathan or something like that, so he'll probably be gone for a while (also to hide from his mother and co.)

Also I wonder if Peter will ever get to get near the girl with the power to find people. That would really be scary.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't what Nathan could have done to stay alive but I also do not believe that he is dead either.

I do not know if i said this before, but I think that new guy that's supposed to be worst than Sylar is Simone's dad. Here is my reason:

Remember, Molly said something like that: "I can see almost everybody, there is a guy worst than Sylar and he can SEE me".

Now when Peter was unconscious and he somehow went to the past, Simone's dad told him: I can SEE you Peter". So I'm guessing Simone's dad has an ability to view things to a certain extent. However, from this alone, I do not see how he can be worst than Sylar. You have to know that these are just my theories.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well my theory on Hiro's dad based off the Boff's pics is that he's immortal =P

Kinda makes the Nakamura's overpowered... Anyways hopefully the new Heroes aren't all overly powerful. I want a Hero with a power that seems weak at first but gets used in such a way that he manages to beat stronger bad guys, like Sylar. Come on, each power has been mind blowing. Except Sylar's I guess, initially you would think he was the weakest and then he turns his power into something kickass. Gawd I guess thats why I like him so much.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I starting to think that Peter's father didn't commit suicide and is the new bad guy...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

A lot of things are in my mind but I'm pretty sure that this new guy will not be a not be a totally new character. It will be someone we heard about or saw before
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I have a question about the company???
is mister linderman = their boss...??? or is it the guy who worst then sylar...? or nobody know? or just a normal human?

and what'up with Hiro's dad with the company?
the scene where he and baby clair together with younger hiro... and bennet
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think Mr. Linderman is the boss. However, I think Hiro's dad is still a mystery to me


Here is a funny video of Heroes: Thanks to ryk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6rH9JoqM8
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think Mr. Linderman is the boss. However, I think Hiro's dad is still a mystery to me
<hr noshade size="1">
Here is a funny video of Heroes: Thanks to ryk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6rH9JoqM8
why is it that there are couples of guys making out before the the madtv show on?????
anyway.. it was very funny... love boby lee's impersonation of Hiro.... :)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think that the new strong guy, is another guy like peter and sylar but on a different way.
Why this conclusion:
first sylar: kills heroes, looks into the brain to see how powers work and he learns them how to use
second peter: when he's near the hero, he absorbs the powers but he needs to learn controlling them will sylar learns them and has the power

molly said: "I can think about someone and I can see him. But she mentioned she couldn't locate one, because he's worser than sylar. why? when she thinks about him he can see her" So I think this guy has an own way, different from sylar and peter, to use powers. He can see molly when she used her powers on him...

So my conclusion: this guy is maybe a power absorber making the energy source unable to use his power. So using a power against him, is like he's using the power but against you. How to defeat this guy? Well, again the only one able to do this is peter petrelli, he'll be able to absorb that guy his powers and maybe fight him equally

though this farfetched
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

How to defeat this guy? Well, again the only one able to do this is peter petrelli, he'll be able to absorb that guy his powers and maybe fight him equally
or you just shoot him in the face with a gun? that defeats people pretty well too.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hehe lol
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well did Parkman try that and fail :rofl
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, I do not think the new guy will be so easy to take out with just a gun. If 10o police officers shoot at him. He'll be done for? I do not think so..
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ted said "Let's nuke them!!!"
maybe that's gonna work
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ha ha , that was very selfish of ted, if he nuked them, the whole word could have explode
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ha ha , that was very selfish of ted, if he nuked them, the whole word could have explode
and that's my point the new bad guy gonna die.. Peter and sylar both knew the technique..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I guess you're right.

By the way, I wonder if Nathan is still alive
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well if he alive, then he will die slowly because of cancer
 
Top