TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I hope not, maybe he will somehow damaged with the explosion
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

SO, the comics will reveal a bit about the Haitian.

The father, apparently, had the power of Bliss and Horror.

Pretty nice ability. Either create ecstasy for people or creat total and utter fear (horror) in them...enough to disable them completely. Nice ability. Too bad the hatian appeared and "disabled" the father's powers in such a critical time.


4 part story too...so for the next 3 weeks we'll most probably see origin of the Hatian and his meeting with the company........and hopefully how he is connected to the Lindermins.


part 2 of the Hatian's past was released...late. So, he took everyone's memories...nice.
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the video White Rabbit, it was funny as hell
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I had seen that video before on Youtube. Pretty ok. I wish people made more parodies of stuff. I'm sure they wouldn't tire out people as long as you do an "X" amount of parodies.

Also, the Hatian saga in the novels was ok. So, The Hatian ended up killing everyone in the village. ....nice. Also, the person that found him was HRG's old partner?
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

O', Heroes thread, why hath I forsaken thee?

Its been a while. ^^

Anyone seen the Betty stuff?

coughcandicecough
 

mitokomon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hey can someone tell me where I can download the episodes?or maybe be kind enough to upload them for me (but please not rapidshare or megaupload) I need the ones after 15 I borrowed the dvd from my friend (pirated) but it was till 15 T_T
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti

mitokomon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks I'll try!
 

Paz42

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well, I don't live in the US and I'm only recently catching up with all the shows I've missed (I've been watching Lost and Heroes always). Well, I download 24 and guess what, Sylar was a part of that show.

And guess what I'm downloading now? Yup. Punk'd. Guess who I saw in one of those episodes? Yup, Hiro. In Season 5, episode 5. Guess Heroes still wasn't out at that time. It'd be nice if he was punk'd considering that he worked with them during an episode lol.

Man, if only I could find more Punk'd seasons online. Have only found
-half of season 1
-Season 2
-Season 5
-Season 8


Well, off to search for more seasons.
 

deano_k

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the torrent will be dead after new season start. if u want to dl from eztv, you better hurry.... new season of heroes will start in september.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ok, Heroes Season 2 will be back on September 24, 2007. I cannot wait to watch the new episodes.

If you forgot the old episodes, you always watch all 23 episodes online HERE

sorry for the subtitles....
Here are some previews about season 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzQ1KE9HzE&mode=related&search=

New character Diana Ramirez who will be playing (Maya).



Here are some pics from the second episode (Lizards)





Oh yeah, if you're Hayden Panettiere fan, here's an interview of her the night before her birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rak0Dcvup3o
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

thank (kadodo) for the updates
frankly the youtube review kinda sux... all talking and no action
hoped that sylar don't kill off all the cool new characters....
EDIT: there are also some informations for season 2 in wikipedia.. if anyone interested... *not much at all though*
 
Last edited:

BLANKedOut

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Did anyone watch that Un-Aired Pilot? It had interesting insight into how the show was originally planned. I'm happy with the actual pilot over the un-aired version though. Some elements within that episode got reworked into the series at later points or within different characters. If you are a huge Hero's fan it's worth looking into; it gives one more to speculate on and deduce from. =P

I'm stoked/amped/pumped/excited/anxious/eager/enthusiastic/ ~ ZOMg WTf Sock puppets O_O *head explodes* Giddy over the new season starting too. Werd? Ahh, Heroes makes me digress, and regress for that matter.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think I watched it, did you watch it on DVD or something?
 

BLANKedOut

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It's on the dvd, I couldn't find it streaming anywhere, you can torrent it though.

If you just torrent the entire first season (torrentspy w/ kproxy.com [for US bypass] ftw!) its included, so just unselect all the others episodes and download the un-aired genesis/ pilot and you are good to go. :p
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

All right thanks. I think I'll buy the DVD then since I don't use torrents
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

That makes two days - well looking forward to but I fear of the serie being stretched out, like most.

But still counting down and we'll see
 
Top