- Joined
- Jun 18, 2006
- Messages
- 991
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!
I hate stalker boy. So much that I'm not ever going to bother memorizing his name, he will infinitely be knwn to me as stalker boy. If I ever feel like giving him a different name I might refer to him as BadNathanClone. But damn, I know he's needed for the story but stalkers just piss me off.
Other then that I agree with Kadodo that this was a better chapter then the last. Lots of suprises. Though way too many "clones" for my tastes. Clones is what I'm refering to for characters that have the excat same ability as another character.
Which brings me too the killers, my prediction is that the killer is a Peter clone. Only because he is demonstrating so many of the abilities we've already seen.
I hate stalker boy. So much that I'm not ever going to bother memorizing his name, he will infinitely be knwn to me as stalker boy. If I ever feel like giving him a different name I might refer to him as BadNathanClone. But damn, I know he's needed for the story but stalkers just piss me off.
Other then that I agree with Kadodo that this was a better chapter then the last. Lots of suprises. Though way too many "clones" for my tastes. Clones is what I'm refering to for characters that have the excat same ability as another character.
Which brings me too the killers, my prediction is that the killer is a Peter clone. Only because he is demonstrating so many of the abilities we've already seen.
