TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Looks like Adams been busy killing everyone off. I suppose its easier this way than introducing them all as new characters.
Interesting that Isaacs father was among the group as well. I don't recall him ever mentioning family while he was alive.
Well we cannot say for sure if it was Adam that killed all of them by himself. He must have had some kind of accomplice. I can't wait to find out about the rest of these original twelves.
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Dang, next episode seems awesome.
Poor Micah :( Stupid kid, what an idiot. And that new girl...I wonder what's gonna happen to her, looks like Micah and the new girl have nothing to do with the virus...or do they?
Can Hiro really get Peter to change sides? Maybe they're all good, and just using different ways to get to the final picture? Right now, it looks like everyone's gonna be against Monroe and (possibly) Peter, if Hiro can't do anything to sway him...
Sylar, still up to his evil ways I see, poor Maya, doesn't even know that Gabriel(Sylar) killed him...Where's Parkman in all this? Shouldn't he be there?
Looks like the Shanti virus isn't going to be released, if things repeat like they did last season, with everyone coming together to defeat a single enemy, last season it was Sylar, this season it looks like it's Monroe and the virus...Does Peter even know of the attempte murder of his mother, the murder of Kaito, and the murder of all the other original 12 by Monroe, too bad Hiro doesn't have access to that info, or he could easily sway Peter..
Looks like the only person that can bring Peter to the good side is Nathan and his mother...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well as it seem-- Slylar will probably be the center of the third season..
they said two heroes will fall-- so I predicting Maya (not much of a hero) and Nikki may die... though unlikely but Hiro, Bob Bishop, the Haitian or Adams could die also)

-Nikki probably going to rescue Monica
-Matt Parkman will find out that the woman he searching for is already dead, and may confront Sylar... for Molly's sake
-the Haitian may come to Claire's request
-I wonder why Maya want to come in the house and make out with sylar plus find out that her brother is dead???
*as it seem the writers' strike may end soon...
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Two heroes will fall? I saw in the canadian preview that Sylar gets Mohinder to his apartment, and then Sylar fires a shot, and Molly screams, is it possible that Suresh is the one to die?
The Nikki rescuing Monica situation seems plausible
Confront Sylar? Matt thinks that Sylar is dead, he can't confront a dead person..
I believe that West convinced Claire to not forget about her father
I think that Sylar only kissed Maya to distract her so he could close the door
Oooh, writers strike gonna end? That's good news :)
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

God dammit, there is no reason for the spoilers since anyone coming into this thread should already have seen the lastest episode. I didn't get spoiled at all for reading!

Anyways Maya might and most likely will die. Its most likely that Sylar will live, so knowing sylar when ever he gets the oppertunity he likes to kill. Who knows maybe its Mohinder, considering he is a member of the show "Heroes" regardless of the fact he has no real powers. Oh and Molly is a sad possibility but nonetheless Sylar has wanted to kill her for a long time.

Peter+Adam vs. Hiro fight doesn't look to good. Nobody thinks that Hiro will die but I honestly don't believe Hiro is strong enough to beat Peter. Nikki, Micah and Monica storyline has been full of fail all season. The only time I did like it was when it featured DL. It was nice seeing the powers used to save lives once and a while.

For next chapter/season I wonder what will happen to Clair when she finally outs her ability to the world. I imagine she isn't going to do it alone, West is most likely going to demonstrate some of his flying and I think Nathan is a good partner for their group. Anyways far distance prediction.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This episode was good not the best but good anyways. I could not believe that Maya was falling for everything that Sylar was saying. He even had her going against her brother. Anyways, they seem to be a couple now but I think that's going to end pretty soon. And even though if Maya found out the truth, she'll never be able to kill Sylar because he now has Alejandro's power to protect him.

Adam and Peter are going after the virus. However, Peter wants to destroy it and Adam wants to release it. I wonder how Peter will react when he finds out the truth.Can't wait to see the next episode.

It seems that Claire will see her father alive in the next episode. Can't wait to see that scene.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sylar is broken, he tried taking fat girls power but nothing happened. I predict that he lost all his amazing powers (oh how we miss telekinesis) and he starts over again with Maya's power. And now that we know Maya has had control the whoe time I think Alejandro has some sort of neutralizing power (albeit completely useless) and that he works in some way that the haitian does.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Really? I think his powers will come back somehow but if Sylar happened to have all his old powers. He'll be too strong for everybody else. However, I think Maya's power is very dangerous and I think that only Peter, Adam and Claire will not be affected by it.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

let's not forget evan if Adam haven't kill him yet from the graphic novel..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

let's not forget evan if Adam haven't kill him yet from the graphic novel..
I don't read the graphic novel like that so I would not know what you mean.
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sylar would be unbeatable with that power, and so would Maya for that matter...
I don't think Maya's power is that powerful as it seams, it has to has some weakness..
Maybe it's only confined to "normal" people, which might explain why Alejandro was affected, which might mean that Sylar's powers are completely gone, but it's hard to tell because she hasn't come into contact with any of the Heroes yet.
Yeah, I really hope Molly doesn't die, although I don't think that Sylar will kill him, yet anyways. Sylar needs Molly for leverage from Mohinder, without Molly, Mohdinder can just reject Sylar's request because he knows that no one else is in danger anymore except for himself
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't read the graphic novel like that so I would not know what you mean.
my bad, evan's power is cloning... real physical cloning body...
 

ChuckinUpDueces

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
124
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yea. The Micah, Nikki, Monica thing is played out. Someone enters a house, you exit the house, it's that simple, why stay in it? Pretty WeToddEd if you ask me.

It's funny that Peter is helping Adam, and doesn't see the crazy/wild eyed madness in his eyes. As a former nurse, you'd think his ability to see and treat sick people would be helping him here, but I guess not. Peter seems to be the only one not affected when Hiro pauses time. It's kinda dumb how his character turned out. He's like Apocolypse without the shapeshifting from Xmen.

How exactly you can save the world by creating a virus capable of destroying it is completely beyond me. Why Adam was involved in any of this nonsense is also puzzling. They say that Linderman was Adam's protege but the flashback only shows Kaito and Victoria as being the issuers of his exile, was everyone else just filled in?

Why is it that Adam, having been locked away for however many years he was locked away was kept at a facility where they bring other gifted individuals like Peter? The cell right next to him for that matter, with no means of monitoring either visual or audio?
Wouldn't you just chain Adam up in a basement somewhere and starve him to the brink of death? Why feed him and keep his strength up so that when he gets out he can immediately start killing? Plus what is that bullshit Kaito says when he's like, "I never would have expected it would be you..."
Who else would it be? Isn't the first call you put in to Bob of the company about Adam Monroe's captivity status? Or maybe some other random person from those days all of a sudden wants too see you dead like Victoria, or Mrs Patrelli?

I miss the princess, there was something about her that I really liked....
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well, the person above me (chucky) had brought up a good point.. why didn't Peter try to ask Adams to revive Victoria.. or Peter had already turning in to the dark side..

edit: so far Niki and Nathan were the two that died... I feel the writer strike pretty screw this show over.. I guess their original plan was to have Sylar to team up with candice and his return to USA would probably slower.. while there should be more about the original 12 than just mostly deceased.

while Sylar stole the blood and probably get his power back and would be the center of the third season and if the future Sylar is correct then probably his new victim would be Elle and somehow he will management to got Candice's power (decease)...

Because of Nathan's death, I bet one of the original twelve that supposed to die didn't die.. (maybe it is Mr. Bennet that kill him)

As for Maya, she probably would follow Suresh .. And for Adams if he tried to dig out (it probably would took him couple of years but i know for sure it not going to hold him forever, maybe Sylar will kill him in the future)

Peter probably tried to go back to the future to get his girlfriend. I am looking forward for new heroes..
 
Last edited:

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:( Nikki
Does this mean that there are others in the original 12 that are still alive? Or maybe it's not the original "12", maybe it's more than that, and they were just MIA while they took that pic xP, poor Peter, although, can't he use his blood to revive Nathan, just like Monroe did?
xDD Hiro buried Monroe alive, that was so funny
Looks like Sylar back from being MIA a bit..it doesn't look like he's gonna play a super huge roll like he did in season 1, he'll probably be in the background, ready to spring out at any time.
Mohinder is such an idiot, but Elle is an even bigger idiot, I swear. If she didn't come in like that, Mohinder would have had the situation under control(if that's what you'd like to call it). But he could've atleast kept Sylar from being able to escape.
I'm actually quite surprised they managed to finish this series in -11 was it?- episodes, and it ended much like the last one.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well lets hope Peter isn't an idiot, he should know that he has both Claire's and Kensei's powers since he's been next to them both and he's absorbed Elle's so he should know that he can still absorb powers.

I was really hoping Maya and Monica were going to die, Nikki and Nathan have been great additions to the cast. Well no matter what Nikki was going to die, with Sylar stealing the blood. Oooh I wonder if Sylar can make illusions now. I mean seriously telekinisis has been used too much. Sylar can melt metal, use radiation, freeze water, and I'm guessing that his brain cutting is related to some invisible blade.

All and all I'm more psyched with Villains, we need more bad guys. Does anyone think Kensei is really out for good? My kill Adam Monroe strategy I discussed with friends was to cement his feet and drop him in the ocean, both mine and Hiro's solutions cut off his air supply, wonder if that kills him... Anyways here's hoping that the writers strike ends soon!

edit: Or Peter could stop time, remove the bullets, teleport his brother to hospital or go back in time a minute and kill the killer. Peter why don't you ever use you powers correctly >_<
 
Last edited:

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow didnt think Nathan would die. However the only thing that disturbes me is that it feels too rushed. I think its the the stupid writer strike, I know that Season 2 was meant to be split into volumes anyway but I think 1-2 more episodes could have made it look a bit more well rounded...just my 2 cents.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:( Nikki
Does this mean that there are others in the original 12 that are still alive? Or maybe it's not the original "12", maybe it's more than that, and they were just MIA while they took that pic xP, poor Peter, although, can't he use his blood to revive Nathan, just like Monroe did?
xDD Hiro buried Monroe alive, that was so funny
Looks like Sylar back from being MIA a bit..it doesn't look like he's gonna play a super huge roll like he did in season 1, he'll probably be in the background, ready to spring out at any time.
Mohinder is such an idiot, but Elle is an even bigger idiot, I swear. If she didn't come in like that, Mohinder would have had the situation under control(if that's what you'd like to call it). But he could've atleast kept Sylar from being able to escape.
I'm actually quite surprised they managed to finish this series in -11 was it?- episodes, and it ended much like the last one.
Yeah it seems that there is more about the original twelve. Poor Nathan, I guess he was suppose to die afterwards. On the other hand, I disagree with you SLIPPERS. Peter could not have used his powers to revive Nathan. Peter's power is only to copy/absorb other people's powers, so he does not actually have the blood that Kensei and Claire have. However, he could indeed go back in time and find out who the killer was. Or if he's smart enough, he just has to find his niece Claire and get some of her blood.

Well lets hope Peter isn't an idiot, he should know that he has both Claire's and Kensei's powers since he's been next to them both and he's absorbed Elle's so he should know that he can still absorb powers.

I was really hoping Maya and Monica were going to die, Nikki and Nathan have been great additions to the cast. Well no matter what Nikki was going to die, with Sylar stealing the blood. Oooh I wonder if Sylar can make illusions now. I mean seriously telekinisis has been used too much. Sylar can melt metal, use radiation, freeze water, and I'm guessing that his brain cutting is related to some invisible blade.

All and all I'm more psyched with Villains, we need more bad guys. Does anyone think Kensei is really out for good? My kill Adam Monroe strategy I discussed with friends was to cement his feet and drop him in the ocean, both mine and Hiro's solutions cut off his air supply, wonder if that kills him... Anyways here's hoping that the writers strike ends soon!

edit: Or Peter could stop time, remove the bullets, teleport his brother to hospital or go back in time a minute and kill the killer. Peter why don't you ever use you powers correctly >_<
I do think that the episode was rushed. I wonder if the person that killed Nathan has any special powers. Also, it seems that Peter's mom knew the killer because she was on the phone said something like: " You had no choice...."

It seems that Sylar has regained his powers. I suppose he has the power of Maya's brother. If Maya wanted revenge, she will never be able to kill him. I think Maya needs to control her power more. She needs to be able to chose a specific person to put her power on, not everybody around her.

I surely hope that the writers strike will end soon. Do you guys think we'll have to wait until next fall to see more of Heroes? Cuz that will suck.



Wow didnt think Nathan would die. However the only thing that disturbes me is that it feels too rushed. I think its the the stupid writer strike, I know that Season 2 was meant to be split into volumes anyway but I think 1-2 more episodes could have made it look a bit more well rounded...just my 2 cents.
Yeah, I think that it was kind of rushed also and the way that Nikki died was toatally absurd. Well,we'll have to see what Micah and his cousin will do in Volume 3.
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

manu- the invisible blade u speak of maybe just plain old telepathy ..
 

Paz42

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

im so upset just 11 episodes thats not a season at all but a good episode none the less sylar powers return as some one already said i think hes gonna either go for maya or try and kill her stop her being a threat to him

i loved hiro's dealing with Adam but i know that he will some how escape be a tad more on the insane side then he already is

Im just wondering does Moicas power only allow her to remember how to do theese things for a short time or forever cos she was watching that martial arts and stuff so surely she could have defended her self a bit from the thug
 
Top