- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hip Hop/Rap fans here?
La Coka Nostras new album 'A Brand You Can Trust' is a dope lil' thing.
Ill Bills 'The Hour Of Reprisal' is good indeed but it'll never be Non Phixion, BLACK HELICOPTERS IN THE SKY!
On the swedish hiphop scene a group called Karetellen has gotten some attention, I tried listnin to their mixtape but I didnt like it, they claim to be Swedens first real gangsta-rap group, well there's a reason they're first: Swedes shouldn't try n' do gangsta-rap, 3 out of a possible 10 for them.
Other than that, one of my favourite swedish mc's got busted and is in jail, hopefully he'll get out soon. SLÄPP ÖRIS!
La Coka Nostras new album 'A Brand You Can Trust' is a dope lil' thing.
Ill Bills 'The Hour Of Reprisal' is good indeed but it'll never be Non Phixion, BLACK HELICOPTERS IN THE SKY!
On the swedish hiphop scene a group called Karetellen has gotten some attention, I tried listnin to their mixtape but I didnt like it, they claim to be Swedens first real gangsta-rap group, well there's a reason they're first: Swedes shouldn't try n' do gangsta-rap, 3 out of a possible 10 for them.
Other than that, one of my favourite swedish mc's got busted and is in jail, hopefully he'll get out soon. SLÄPP ÖRIS!

) I definitely feel that The Blueprint 3 deffo has songs that are better than , for example Swagga Like Us. 
hmm 

