Discussion - The Holy war | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Holy war

Who started the war?

• The demon clan

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • The Goddess clan

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Humans

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Says who?

I don't need to ignore it, because even with it, and a loyal Meliodas, the DC still couldn't beat anyone.
Says the DK lol.

Yes, you need as the Indura didn't participate in the War alongside the Demons as even them were afraid of them.

Nice denial of the new Indura too lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not like I care that much for this debate, but right now this Indura is getting trashed by the Sins. Diane (who sits at 50K max with the dance) can actually hurt that thing. The same applies to Merlin. Ban casually destroyed those baby Induras and bullied the older one with Corechouse. Right now, this beast has done nothing remotely close that makes you think he can solo Mael, let alone the entire GC minus the SD.
Well, he is still going after the Assault of Ban and the sins next chapter as if nothing happened.

That is enough to solo them lol. And you know that he is fine and will continue to fight.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Says the DK lol.

Yes, you need as the Indura didn't participate in the War alongside the Demons as even them were afraid of them.

Nice denial of the new Indura too lol.

Well, he is still going after the Assault of Ban and the sins next chapter as if nothing happened.

That is enough to solo them lol. And you know that he is fine and will continue to fight.
The DK says he makes up all the titles lol? Citation please.

Yet another reason why they don't make the DC stronger than the GC, other demons can't fight alongside them. Good job, you're proving Gowther right, not that he needs some random fan to back up his words, since you know, he's an actual character in the manga.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The DK says he makes up all the titles lol? Citation please.

Yet another reason why they don't make the DC stronger than the GC, other demons can't fight alongside them. Good job, you're proving Gowther right, not that he needs some random fan to back up his words, since you know, he's an actual character in the manga.
He literally did throughout the manga for the Demon Clan lol, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Doesn't matter as the Indura can be controlled by the DK, not really as the fear of the new Indura blow out the water whatever he said as he didn't knew that, along that Meliodas had Demon King level inside of him later on the story.

He didn't put Indura into the account, it is a fact as two little one who didn't evolved yet almost destroyed them lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
He literally did throughout the manga for the Demon Clan lol, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Doesn't matter as the Indura can be controlled by the DK, not really as the fear of the new Indura blow out the water whatever he said as he didn't knew that, along that Meliodas had Demon King level inside of him later on the story.

He didn't put Indura into the account, it is a fact as two little one who didn't evolved yet almost destroyed them lol.
Citation

Your the one who claimed demons can't fight with them lol, you're arguing with yourself now.

Except they failed, two Indura of Favor at the same time, and they failed. Eli didn't even need Mael or Ludo to power her spell, and they failed. Just like they failed to wipe out the GC even when Prime Meliodas and the other Indura of Favor, was on their team. Like I said, Gowther's words>Your speculation

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Speculation entirely. Again, this Indura got pierced by Diane's Ground Gradius, got also pierced from Merlin's Shock Stinger, got crushed by King's spear and got bullied by Ban with his Sacred Treasure. Of course, I do believe that he's not done yet, but to say that he's going to get up as if nothing happened is pure headcanon as of now. There's nothing that suggests that.

Fact of the matter is that as of now, this Indura has shown no feats to suggest something like he can solo the entire GC minus the SD, lol. I wonder how can you draw such conclusion when all he has done thus far is getting stomped by the Sins. We'll wait until he shows more feats, and when we know all he can do, then we'll draw a conclusion. Right now, there's no basis.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Citation

Your the one who claimed demons can't fight with them lol, you're arguing with yourself now.
Except they failed, two Indura of Favor at the same time, and they failed. Eli didn't even need Mael or Ludo to power her spell, and they failed. Just like they failed to wipe out the GC even when Prime Meliodas and the other Indura of Favor, was on their team. Like I said, Gowther's words>Your speculation
He named the commandments, named his soldier, named Indura.

Like I said, the burden of proof is on you lol.

Unless the DK control them which change everything, Like I said, Gowther didn't take into account the Indura feat, mainly the current one whi fight the current Sins.

Nice denial once again.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
He named the commandments, named his soldier, named Indura.

Like I said, the burden of proof is on you lol.

Unless the DK control them which change everything, Like I said, Gowther didn't take into account the Indura feat, mainly the current one whi fight the current Sins.

Nice denial once again.
Citation

Except it never did change anything, as shown in the manga. If Gowther didnt take them into account, then they're not worth taking into account. His plan is the most devious and thought out plan in the manga, something he spent time, effort, and his entire lifeforce into bringing to fruition, and your saying the likes of you thought of something he didn't lol? Nah, I'll go with whats canon to the manga, over your headcanon on what Gowther thinks.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Not that I care too and I'm with @Seven777 about the others Induras but didn't Galan said that Boruja was once one of his comrade aka Ten Commandments which would make him a Favor Indura ?

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Not that I care too and I'm with @Seven777 about the others Induras but didn't Galan said that Boruja was once one of his comrade aka Ten Commandments which would make him a Favor Indura ?
Well, yeah but there is nameless Indura without title and titled one which is the case for Baruja as you noted it and the new current one which is an Indura of favor as showed in the title of the chapter.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, I remember that, I figured it was just a Fraudrin type scenario, there are apparently several demons 50k+ who became Indura without being commandments. Though now that I think about it, I think its more likely Baruja is a comrade from before the DK even created the commandments. Galand is around a thousand, and the OG Demon was split when Meliodas and Zeldris were already born according to their story about their punishment being to serve as the princes' tutors, so that'd be 700 years after Galand was born.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Yeah, I remember that, I figured it was just a Fraudrin type scenario, there are apparently several demons 50k+ who became Indura without being commandments. Though now that I think about it, I think its more likely Baruja is a comrade from before the DK even created the commandments. Galand is around a thousand, and the OG Demon was split when Meliodas and Zeldris were already born according to their story about their punishment being to serve as the princes' tutors, so that'd be 700 years after Galand was born.
How do you know that?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If the Demons are soooooo much more powerful than the Goddesses were prior to Meliodas betrayal than why did the former not completely destroy the latter?

Suggesting that they were miles stronger also implies that the Demon Clan are absolute morons when it comes to military conflict as they were unable to beat a weaker clan when they had Prime Meliodas.

Sobreno, you've said yourself that Gowther is either one of the smartest or THE smartest character in this series, and he states multiple times that to restore the equal power balance, Mael had to become Estarossa in order to fill the blank slot Mel left.

50,000k Diane can stab this Indura into submission, like hell this Indura could solo the Goddess Clan LOL

Can the mods just ban people who fail to read the manga and rant on about head cannon.

Gowther and other characters have said 10+ times that were was a power balance. Mel betrayed, Goddesses had the advantage. Mael became Estarossa, stalemate happened.

If you fail to even read this manga then you do not deserve to discuss or debate about anything at all.

Can the mods (particularly blue) actually do something? The QoL in the forums because of a handful of members talking rubbish is ruining it for the rest of us.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
How do you know that?
The premise of this question is wrong, so I won't answer it. Reflect on it and how it relates to my comment, then ask again, if you're curious.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
If the Demons are soooooo much more powerful than the Goddesses were prior to Meliodas betrayal than why did the former not completely destroy the latter?

Suggesting that they were miles stronger also implies that the Demon Clan are absolute morons when it comes to military conflict as they were unable to beat a weaker clan when they had Prime Meliodas.

Sobreno, you've said yourself that Gowther is either one of the smartest or THE smartest character in this series, and he states multiple times that to restore the equal power balance, Mael had to become Estarossa in order to fill the blank slot Mel left.

50,000k Diane can stab this Indura into submission, like hell this Indura could solo the Goddess Clan LOL

Can the mods just ban people who fail to read the manga and rant on about head cannon.

Gowther and other characters have said 10+ times that were was a power balance. Mel betrayed, Goddesses had the advantage. Mael became Estarossa, stalemate happened.

If you fail to even read this manga then you do not deserve to discuss or debate about anything at all.

Can the mods (particularly blue) actually do something? The QoL in the forums because of a handful of members talking rubbish is ruining it for the rest of us.
Well, one word: Indura.

You know very well better than anyone that they are game changers here.

Particularly if their numbers exceed 4.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Okay but in a Q/A Nakaba said that Chandler is older than Galan. He said him and Cusack are the oldest Demons.
I think there's more than one Favor Indura in the Underworld and more than one Induras for every type.
If the DK can controle Induras it would be Favor Induras since they are from his "Ten Commandments" but the others Induras are like wild beasts walking in the Underworld that everyone try to avoid

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The premise of this question is wrong, so I won't answer it. Reflect on it and how it relates to my comment, then ask again, if you're curious.
How so?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Stupidity is also a form of weakness, so even if they were more powerful, they weren't, because they were so stupid.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Stupidity is also a form of weakness, so even if they were more powerful, they weren't, because they were so stupid.
Well, stupidity but powerful is still a threat.

More if they can be controlled by someone.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well, one word: Indura.

You know very well better than anyone that they are game changers here.

Particularly if their numbers exceed 4.
It doesn't matter.

The Goddesses & Demons were equally as powerful.

Why do you think there was a peace treaty after many wars? Because neither could destroy each other.

Why do you think the Goddesses started a war once Prime Mel left? Because he ruined the power balance and gave them the edge.

Why did Gowther kill himself for the whole Mael situation? Because Mael was Mel's equal and by effectively "eliminating" him, he could restore the power balance Mel destroyed.

Why did the Goddesses kill themselves? Because neither side could overpower each other and thus settled for a stalemate.

There isn't a single statement of objectivity in this manga that states that one clan was stronger than the other prior to Mel's betrayal.

Enough of this nonsense, please.

Both sides were equally as powerful and stupid TBH.

Masters apparently did nothing eventhough their clan was being destroyed for a large majority of the war.

SD decided to kill her own daughter and mel instead of you know... using them with her power to brainwash? Losing Mael could've been negated if she had brainwashed Elizabeth and Mel into pure mindless machines of death, but nah, better team up with the DK

I could go on all day, but u get the point.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
It doesn't matter.

The Goddesses & Demons were equally as powerful.

Why do you think there was a peace treaty after many wars? Because neither could destroy each other.

Why do you think the Goddesses started a war once Prime Mel left? Because he ruined the power balance and gave them the edge.

Why did Gowther kill himself for the whole Mael situation? Because Mael was Mel's equal and by effectively "eliminating" him, he could restore the power balance Mel destroyed.

Why did the Goddesses kill themselves? Because neither side could overpower each other and thus settled for a stalemate.

There isn't a single statement of objectivity in this manga that states that one clan was stronger than the other prior to Mel's betrayal.

Enough of this nonsense, please.

Both sides were equally as powerful and stupid TBH.

Masters apparently did nothing eventhough their clan was being destroyed for a large majority of the war.

SD decided to kill her own daughter and mel instead of you know... using them with her power to brainwash? Losing Mael could've been negated if she had brainwashed Elizabeth and Mel into pure mindless machines of death, but nah, better team up with the DK

I could go on all day, but u get the point.
It is like you disregard the Indura and forgot that they are game changers and even feared among the DC who run on sight if they saw them.

I am putting them into the equation and it is far from being nonsense and you know it.

Like I said, 2 semi evolving Indura were a threat that almost destroyed 3 Archangels and tired Elizabeth into unconsciousness.

If their numbers were 4 and completely evolved into their final gigantic stage, that is game over. Just using common sense right there.